- "Timmy Turner, you are wonderful."
- "Hello, empty bus seat."
- "Hello, other empty bus seat."
- "You've given me the one thing I've always wanted, a friend who likes me for me."
- "Oh my gosh! I just realized I'm totally in love with rock stars!"
- "You're rejecting me? Oh my gosh! I'm so into you now! I'm going to run home and leave 1,000 messages on your answering machine!"
- "Tell me I'm pretty!"
- "I'm ignoring you. I said I'm ignoring you! STOP IGNORING ME IGNORING YOU!!!!"
- "He's so unfeeling! That makes him cool!"
- [under You-doo] "I-think-I'll-sit-next-to-my-favorite-pink-hatted-buck-toothed-loser."
- "Get away from me! You're a monster! A totally hot MONSTER!"
- "I knew it! You were trying to gnaw your own arm off in a desperate attempt at freedom!"
- [observing that she and Timmy are the only two people on Earth] "But... that means there are less people around to adore me... I NEED SOMEONE TO ADORE ME!!!!!"
- [going crazy after Timmy goes to the bathroom] "Where did you go???" Don't lie to me. Who's in there? What's her name? TELL ME I'M PRETTY!!!!"
- "LOVE HURTS! And it makes a fine mulch for your lawn or garden."
- "Missiles sold separately?!"
- "I missed you, Timmy. Did you miss me? WHERE DID YOU GOOOOOO?!!!"
- Trixie: "WHY AREN'T YOU HERE COMPLIMENTING ME?!"
Timmy: "I just did..."
Trixie: "NOT IN THAT LAST SENTENCE!"
- "Timmy! You've killed my seemingly harmless plant! You are so not my boyfriend!"
- "Because, anonymous voice of nobody, you won for comedy and everyone knows that comedy is the second-lowest form of entertainment, next to animation."
- [Plucking flower petals] "I love him not, I love him not, I love him not, I love him... Not!!!"
- Timmy: "Hi, Trixie. Mind if I join you?"
- Trixie: "Sorry, Tommy!"
- Timmy: "Timmy!"
- Trixie: "Whatever! There's only one seat left at the table and I'm saving that for somebody I love! SECURITY!"
- "Not worthy."
- "Oh my gosh! That is so sweet... but, uhh, that's what I have girlfriends for. SECURITY!"
- (To A.J.): "Aliens? Yeah, right! What's next, fairies?"
- "Wait. Did I say 'Timmy'?"
- "Now, that's what I call a hair-don't."
- Trixie: "Timmy! How's my hair?"
- Timmy: "Perfect."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.