FANDOM


  • Chloe is a Mary-Sue and a bitch she shold get [cuss word edited out by admin ha ha] by Ms Doombringer! 

      Loading editor
    • NoSubstituteForCrazy180
        Loading editor
    • Fuck Chloe!

        Loading editor
    • Fuck Chloe!

        Loading editor
    • Fuck Chloe!

        Loading editor
    • Fuck Chloe!

        Loading editor
    • Fuck Chloe!

        Loading editor
    • Fuck Chloe!

        Loading editor
    • Fuck Chloe!

        Loading editor
    • Chloe did nothing wrong, and she is not a Mary Sue!

        Loading editor
    • Proof

        Loading editor
    • This thread should be close please admin.:-(

        Loading editor
    • I Agree She Is Not A Mary Sue

        Loading editor
    •   Loading editor
    • She started out as a Mary Sue in her debut (knowing 12 languages, Nobel peace prize, better than Timmy in every way, etc), it was only in later episodes that they gave her flaws that both compliment and juxtapose Timmy. (Timmy tends to make selfish wishes that bite him in the butt, Chloe makes well intended wishes that backfire due to her short sightedness, Timmy is a selfish and stupid 10 year old with a good naturefundementally, Chloe is smart and caring 10 year old with a darker side)

      The major problem with Chloe is that she was added with the sole intention of putting in another female character, when they had an established female character who could have not only filled in Chloe's role, but also given Timmy some more character development; Tootie. And when they debuted her, they fell for the trap of making her flawless so as not to be deemed sexist.

        Loading editor
    • You're Welcome

        Loading editor
    • Which is saracstically ironic of how people can hate her even through she is just as average like timmy.I mean Aries are known for their fiery zeal and exuberance.Most impressive are their leadership qualities and optimism.Most Aries have a burning desire to start things off,and make things happen.Individuals born under the Sign Aries are also known to be pioneers of the Zodiac,and many a times it’s their brave journey into the untrodden path that helps them emerge victorious.That's the quality of them being unique and special.

        Loading editor
    • CompassRoseGaming wrote:

      The major problem with Chloe is that she was added with the sole intention of putting in another female character, when they had an established female character who could have not only filled in Chloe's role, but also given Timmy some more character development; Tootie. And when they debuted her, they fell for the trap of making her flawless so as not to be deemed sexist.

      There's no proof that Chloe was only added to become another female character. If that was the case, they would've used Vicky more often as well as Tootie, Trixie, and Veronica, instead of pretty much disappearing from the show.

      And it's been shown why Tootie can't have fairies since she's bad at keeping secrets, plus Timmy can't stand being around her.

        Loading editor
    • ShadowBeast has a point here.

        Loading editor
    • She Was Seen Holding Timmy's Hand In An Episode

        Loading editor
    • Nicholas Blaschke wrote:
      She Was Seen Holding Timmy's Hand In An Episode

      That's not enough to prove that he doesn't dislike her. I'd bet he only let her hold his hand, just to be nice to her.

        Loading editor
    • No it does'nt,It's shows a mutual feeling and not a pokerface reaction(Besides,A little kid like timmy who has been living so long for his wish at everyone at semi-immortality,Knows little integrity and the principle of respecting wisdom).He would'nt treat her like how she did at tootie because timothy saw chloe's potential and was the 1st(Besides missy)female to be her best friend that acknowledge him and his problems(Even if they are quarellin at previous episode,The development of the episode shows the change and how timmy is grewing fond at chloe).

        Loading editor
    • Master100000 wrote:
      No it does'nt,It's shows a mutual feeling and not a pokerface reaction(Besides,A little kid like timmy who has been living so long for his wish at everyone at semi-immortality,Knows little integrity and the principle of respecting wisdom).He would'nt treat her like how she did at tootie because timothy saw chloe's potential and was the 1st(Besides missy)female to be her best friend that acknowledge him and his problems(Even if they are quarellin at previous episode,The development of the episode shows the change and how timmy is grewing fond at chloe).

      If your respoonding to my comment above, I was talking about Tootie.

        Loading editor
    • Master100000 wrote:
      ShadowBeast has a point here.

      LOL, no he doesn't.

      I've seen that guy on other places for years (toonzone mainly) constantly pushing the idea that Tootie can never have a fairy because [vague misinterpretation of the plot of Birthday Wish]. It's a flimsy and smoothbrained understanding of how cartoons are written and Shadowbeast's intent is literally just "My waifu's shipping rival can't have nice things!".

      If Butch Hartman wanted Tootie to share fairies with Timmy, all he had to do was wave his magic pen. He didn't even write the episode Birthday Wish anyway, I doubt- no- GUARANTEE he doesn't remember the plot of it. It didn't materialize because:

      1) The fairy sharing idea was pushed by Nickelodeon execs, wasn't Hartman's idea anyway, so he phoned it in.

      2) Execs wanted a new character again because new character = ratings. They were of course wrong.

      3) Hartman has always underestimated Tootie and how many fans she had. He didn't even realize it until he started his YouTube channel.

      4) This is the only one I'm not sure of, but I think Hartman feels Tootie got her moment in the sun with the live action movies, including technically a "share the fairies" plot in those. It's obviously unfair to Tootie fans because those movies sucked, but whatever, this cartoon is dead anyway.

      tl;dr It would have been a great idea, but too many people in charge didn't believe in it.

        Loading editor
    • ToonBabifier wrote:
      Master100000 wrote:
      ShadowBeast has a point here.
      LOL, no he doesn't.

      I've seen that guy on other places for years (toonzone mainly) constantly pushing the idea that Tootie can never have a fairy because [vague misinterpretation of the plot of Birthday Wish]. It's a flimsy and smoothbrained understanding of how cartoons are written and Shadowbeast's intent is literally just "My waifu's shipping rival can't have nice things!".

      If Butch Hartman wanted Tootie to share fairies with Timmy, all he had to do was wave his magic pen. He didn't even write the episode Birthday Wish anyway, I doubt- no- GUARANTEE he doesn't remember the plot of it. It didn't materialize because:

      1) The fairy sharing idea was pushed by Nickelodeon execs, wasn't Hartman's idea anyway, so he phoned it in.

      2) Execs wanted a new character again because new character = ratings. They were of course wrong.

      3) Hartman has always underestimated Tootie and how many fans she had. He didn't even realize it until he started his YouTube channel.

      4) This is the only one I'm not sure of, but I think Hartman feels Tootie got her moment in the sun with the live action movies, including technically a "share the fairies" plot in those. It's obviously unfair to Tootie fans because those movies sucked, but whatever, this cartoon is dead anyway.

      tl;dr It would have been a great idea, but too many people in charge didn't believe in it.

      And how exactly do I not have a point?

      All Tootie has done throughout the show is stalk and obsess over Timmy.  Hartman hasn't done a single thing to flesh out her character.  The fact that she's Vicky's sister, she should've had fairies long before Timmy had gotten Wanda and Cosmo. Unless of course, Vicky does not mistreat her like the others, which would've been good character development for both sisters, unfortunately, it's been proven in episodes like Homewrecker and Birthday Wish that isn't the case.

        Loading editor
    • Chloe is NOT a MARY SUE! you are all just blinded by NOSTLGIA!🙄

        Loading editor
    • ShadowBeast wrote:
      Master100000 wrote:
      No it does'nt,It's shows a mutual feeling and not a pokerface reaction(Besides,A little kid like timmy who has been living so long for his wish at everyone at semi-immortality,Knows little integrity and the principle of respecting wisdom).He would'nt treat her like how she did at tootie because timothy saw chloe's potential and was the 1st(Besides missy)female to be her best friend that acknowledge him and his problems(Even if they are quarellin at previous episode,The development of the episode shows the change and how timmy is grewing fond at chloe).
      If your respoonding to my comment above, I was talking about Tootie.

      Oh sorry buddy,Good thing you appreciate and respect a certain unique character here,Thanks my man.Also,ToonBabifier i thonk you presume and assume to much with no facts or evidence at chloe.So you have no code and dignity at neither of seein the fact how special she is because your blind at the possibility and don't trust anyone saids here.

        Loading editor
    • ShadowBeast wrote:

      And how exactly do I not have a point?

      All Tootie has done throughout the show is stalk and obsess over Timmy.  Hartman hasn't done a single thing to flesh out her character. 

      Because, as well all know, Fairly Oddparents had TONS of characters that were fleshed out, right? Tootie was the lone exception. /sarcasm

      But you are just contradicting yourself here... one one hand, you say she isn't fleshed out enough, and in the previous post, you try to deny the perfect potential outlet for character development. You just don't want her to get ahead, and you seem to just enjoy trolling people who like her because any time someone has an idea or says something positive about her it results in the same autistic screeching about the one or two stalker jokes she made that had 0 impact on the plots of the episodes they were featured in let alone the series.

        Loading editor
    • Master100000 wrote:

      Oh sorry buddy,Good thing you appreciate and respect a certain unique character here,Thanks my man.Also,ToonBabifier i thonk you presume and assume to much with no facts or evidence at chloe.So you have no code and dignity at neither of seein the fact how special she is because your blind at the possibility and don't trust anyone saids here.

      I'm not sure exactly what you are getting at with this block of word diarrhea, but I'm going to assume you believe I'm trashing Chloe or making up things about her. Honestly, I have no strong opinions for or against her, but I will call it what I see it. Chloe was introduced, and the ratings tanked. Whether it was her directly, the switch to flash, the awful new theme song, or just years of entropy finally catching up to this show, we can debate all day. But the gist of it that I get from here and other places is that Chloe was a big factor in turning viewers off to this show.

      Does that mean she is a bad character? Design and voicing wise, I don't think she was bad at all, but the plot power behind her and the effect she had on the chemistry of the show was not good. She is definitely a victim of circumstance, but I guess the best way to address it is, did the show get better or worse with her introduction? And the answer is it got worse.

        Loading editor
    • ToonBabifier wrote:
      ShadowBeast wrote:

      And how exactly do I not have a point?

      All Tootie has done throughout the show is stalk and obsess over Timmy.  Hartman hasn't done a single thing to flesh out her character. 

      Because, as well all know, Fairly Oddparents had TONS of characters that were fleshed out, right? Tootie was the lone exception. /sarcasm

      But you are just contradicting yourself here... one one hand, you say she isn't fleshed out enough, and in the previous post, you try to deny the perfect potential outlet for character development. You just don't want her to get ahead, and you seem to just enjoy trolling people who like her because any time someone has an idea or says something positive about her it results in the same autistic screeching about the one or two stalker jokes she made that had 0 impact on the plots of the episodes they were featured in let alone the series.

      A lot more fleshed than Tootie was. Tootie has been nothing but a stalker that Timmy feels sorry for.

      I didn't contradict anything. All I did was point out how Tootie could've be fleshed out from just being a lovesick stalker, and actually be likable in a way that doesn't involve trying to get Timmy and the fans to feel sorry for her. Of course this never came to be. Meanwhile other characters have indeed been fleshed out. We got to know Crocker's reasons for his fairy Obsession, Trixie showed a less-stuck-up side to her, Flappy Bob's Camp Learn-a-Torium was given an origin, and even Tootie's sister Vicky was fleshed out in Snow Bound and was also shown to love animals in Dog's Day Afternoon. And while most of this has been washed down the drain in the later seasons, these characters still got character development. 

      The fact that you falsely accuse me of trolling without backing up any evidence, tells me how low you are willing to go when you can't back up your argument and is beyond reasoning.

        Loading editor
    • None of those "flesh outs" amounted to anything in the long term. Crocker was still an insane teacher who became more unbearable the more this show focused on him. Trixie remained a one dimensional thot who acted like a pretentious primadonna despite attending a public school. Vicky cried about her mom throwing away her dead pet when it was shown her mom was a sweet woman who Vicky routinely threatened.

      All episodes like "A Boy Who Would Be Queen" and "Snow Bound" did was spawn a sect of severely autistically devote fans who wanted to see secondary characters take over the show with their woe is me story arcs. Just like they did to Adventure Time with disasterous results. And while in some cases these are creative ideas to be lauded for sure, as soon as people want to play the same game with Tootie (a character you dislike), you immediately start screeching at them with lame exaggerations of her characters faults like how the one stalker joke she had in the 20 or so episodes she was in triggered you. Every time. I've dug up instances of you doing this on toonzone damn near a decade ago to the guy who used to run this wiki (Lord Beckett)! It's insane you're devoting this much time of your life to hating a background character. Get over it.

        Loading editor
    • ToonBabifier wrote:
      None of those "flesh outs" amounted to anything in the long term. Crocker was still an insane teacher who became more unbearable the more this show focused on him. Trixie remained a one dimensional thot who acted like a pretentious primadonna despite attending a public school. Vicky cried about her mom throwing away her dead pet when it was shown her mom was a sweet woman who Vicky routinely threatened.

      All episodes like "A Boy Who Would Be Queen" and "Snow Bound" did was spawn a sect of severely autistically devote fans who wanted to see secondary characters take over the show with their woe is me story arcs. Just like they did to Adventure Time with disasterous results. And while in some cases these are creative ideas to be lauded for sure, as soon as people want to play the same game with Tootie (a character you dislike), you immediately start screeching at them with lame exaggerations of her characters faults like how the one stalker joke she had in the 20 or so episodes she was in triggered you. Every time. I've dug up instances of you doing this on toonzone damn near a decade ago to the guy who used to run this wiki (Lord Beckett)! It's insane you're devoting this much time of your life to hating a background character. Get over it.


      But thet were still fleshed out even if if wasn't long term.  Which is more then can be said for Tootie.  Crocker's backstory still served to explain his insanity, even if it's rarely brought up again.  Trixie has shown that she has a nicer side in multiple episodes (a wish too far and the boy who would be queen are good examples). Vicky never actually said that her mother threw her pet away, only that her turtle ran away(which of course is code for: your pet has died), and her mother could've easily buried it before she could see it dead.

      Vicky isn't a secondary character though. She's a main character.  So Snow Bound wouldn't be "secondary characters take over the show with their woe is me story arcs" episode anyway.  And there's nothing wrong with wanting secondary characters getting more screentime.  I'm sure you wouldn't mind if Tootie had an episode dedicated to her.  And again, your trying to put words in my mouth and at the same time, you have yet to put out how I don't have a point.  And Tootie has had multiple stalker jokes, she even has a Timmy-tracker.  And pointing out how I don't like her, isn't helping your argument since your love of the character makes you look just as bias, even more bias as I have at lerast tried pointing out how Tootie's character can be improved. All you'done is try to villify me for not liking a character you like.  And I've only been on this wiki since 2016 and I joined Toonzone in 2013, both of which are no where near a decade, so your a hypocrite since you yourself are exaggerating.

        Loading editor
    • ShadowBeast has a point ToonBabifier,All you did is rubbed us off and move your mouth without evident facts,So i suggest you gather informations that makes sense instead compiling it like a stack of messed up food without proper organization at  the table in each sets.

        Loading editor
    • Neither of you rubbing your half-dozen or so brain cells together has created a coherent thought. One of you is an obsessive Timmy/Trixie shipper who has been making the same exact asinine trolling posts since the mid 2010s on any online community that still talks FOP, hoping that if he repeats "Tootie is a stalker" and "Trixie and Vicky are deep, developed characters" enough times he will convince someone, anyone, to stop liking and supporting a character they found entertaining from a cartoon that has been dead for two years. The textbook definition of an unpleasant shiptard.

      The other is a barely legible cheerleader attacking the side that is probably closer to their own imterest anyway.

      This is really what FOP's community has been reduced to, huh? No wonder I'm the only content creator left.

        Loading editor
    • Wait, just out of curiosity, ToonBabifier, but you know that Tootie is a minor character, right?

        Loading editor
    • ToonBabifier wrote:
      Neither of you rubbing your half-dozen or so brain cells together has created a coherent thought. One of you is an obsessive Timmy/Trixie shipper who has been making the same exact asinine trolling posts since the mid 2010s on any online community that still talks FOP, hoping that if he repeats "Tootie is a stalker" and "Trixie and Vicky are deep, developed characters" enough times he will convince someone, anyone, to stop liking and supporting a character they found entertaining from a cartoon that has been dead for two years. The textbook definition of an unpleasant shiptard.

      The other is a barely legible cheerleader attacking the side that is probably closer to their own imterest anyway.

      This is really what FOP's community has been reduced to, huh? No wonder I'm the only content creator left.

      And yet you sink yourself lower by insulting anyone who dares to question you.  You have yet to show any form of proof that shows of what anything I've said is wrong and instead try to discredit me instead like a sleazy politician would do.

      Now this argument has gone on long enough, and it's gone off-topic, so I recommend we get back on topic.

        Loading editor
    • A Wikia Contributor ITALIAN's return wrote:
      Wait, just out of curiosity, ToonBabifier, but you know that Tootie is a minor character, right?

      I would say tetriary but not inherently minor. She played a few crucial roles notably in Channel Chasers and the Drake Bell movies. A true minor character would be someone like Veronica or Timmy's second tier of friends (The boil kid and the gay indian) who had no real breakthrough roles.

      This show especially toward the end had a weird way of treating its characters. Characters that were actually relateable to the viewer and had chemistry within the cast, ie Chester, Aj, Tootie, Trixie, were removed from the show, in favor of more minor characters like Mr. Bickles or Crocker's Mom because Hartman and his echo chamber of writers thought they were funnier.

      I don't even know what the other guy here is ranting about, wanting me to prove a point that Tootie can or cannot have a fairy, that was ultimately the writer's decision. My post was about how long and often this guy has been doing this, screaming at anyone who even remotely shows an interest in what you call a minor character, to the point where you can see him derailing FoP discussions from as far back as the mid 2010s on other forums because this sperglord cannot fathom that people are allowed to take interest in his quite frankly bad ship's main rival.

        Loading editor
    • What im ranting about how you mistreat a character like chloe.I mean,What she ever done to trigger somebody?She is just an average little girl like timmy,Which makes sense,Since both characters are struggling to achieved something.

        Loading editor
    • She is a Mary Sue and the CPU Goddess Christine Weston Chandler will damn her to hell when she dies.

        Loading editor
    • JacobSockness wrote:
      She is a Mary Sue and the CPU Goddess Christine Weston Chandler will damn her to hell when she dies.

      The only cpu here is you guys posting more of this bash and getting more hates by us.

        Loading editor
    • TooYube
      TooYube removed this reply because:
      bad
      05:10, December 15, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • I do not care at all about the Trixie/Tootie debate (and even less about whatever drama is adjacent to it) because they're both terrible choices, but:


      Trixie sucks. Boy Who Would be Queen wasnt character development, it was an outlier in her personality. It's why I find people who hate Missy to be really funny, because Trixie served the same purpose, just being a source for plots and nothing more. She's no different than Mr Bickles. However Crocker was definitely fleshed out and more fleshed out than Tootie.

      Tootie is not a good replacement for Chloe (and I do want to go more in depth on this one day, maybe with a video). They are nothing alike and would serve completely different purposes. Sure she could have also worked, but Chloe is specifically designed to be the opposite of Timmy, and Tootie is never shown as particularly smart, outgoing, or helpful, and their only similarities are often going crazy over things (I can see a world where Tootie going nuts over Timmy can be morphed into her being obsessive over everything she likes). Not that Tootie being bumped up to main character would have failed, and lots of good ideas would have come of it. But its not as easy as cutting chloe out and pasting her in that role (and Chloe is better in the role).

        Loading editor
    • ToonBabifier wrote:

      This is really what FOP's community has been reduced to, huh? No wonder I'm the only content creator left.

      For now.

      https://i.imgur.com/oWL39HO.png

        Loading editor
    • ToonBabifier wrote:

      I'm not sure exactly what you are getting at with this block of word diarrhea, but I'm going to assume you believe I'm trashing Chloe or making up things about her. Honestly, I have no strong opinions for or against her, but I will call it what I see it. Chloe was introduced, and the ratings tanked. Whether it was her directly, the switch to flash, the awful new theme song, or just years of entropy finally catching up to this show, we can debate all day. But the gist of it that I get from here and other places is that Chloe was a big factor in turning viewers off to this show.

      I was gonna move on but many parts of this are also very wrong. The ratings didnt tank, the were a million vews an episode and it was right behind new releases for Spongebob/Loud House at the time (and higher than Harvey Beaks). In fact the premiere was 1.2 mil an episode and by the time it came off Nick it had gone up to 1.5 mil. FoP ratings were higher than basically everything on CN and a writer literally came to this wiki years ago and said the ratings were acceptable enough that a hypothetical S11 would have included her. Ratings for S10 were lower than S9 because literally every single tv channel has lower ratings as people switch to streaming. Ratings for Nicktoons were lower because its a premium channel that is in far fewer homes and everything gets those ratings there. TLDR this is just top down wrong and if you see anyone else saying it, tell them they are wrong too. This isnt an opinion. It'd be nice if people didnt just look at a show's ratings and go "it went down because the thing I didnt like happened" every damn time.

      I mean the rest I also disagree with but that's opinion and I dont care enough to argue that she fit in fine (but she does).

        Loading editor
    • TooYube wrote:
      I do not care at all about the Trixie/Tootie debate (and even less about whatever drama is adjacent to it) because they're both terrible choices


      Both have had plenty of support either way, going back long before Chloe was a thing. While I think Timmy/Trixie is an inherently bad ship (Lacking in good actual face to face interaction, morally bankrupt at times, will they won't they-ing for almost 8 seasons) its not by any means terrible, they did deliver some moments for it that left some fans satisfied. Saying Timmy/Tootie is terrible is a gaffe on your part I won't even entertain that part of your post lol.

      TooYube wrote:
      Tootie is never shown as particularly smart, outgoing, or helpful,


      This is just trolling, mate. A girl who invents spy tools and goes undercover as a pseudo-FBI agent isn't smart? A girl who announces her love to another at any given opportunity isn't outgoing? A girl who risked her neck exposing her sister's treachery to Timmy's parents or against a violent bully who was about to punch her isn't helpful?

      TooYube wrote:
      The ratings didnt tank, the were a million vews an episode and it was right behind new releases for Spongebob/Loud House at the time

      A million views was respectable for a new cartoon, but a long time heavy hitter like FOP demands better. Chloe's debut episode in particular garnered a then-pathetic 1.2 million. This is why it got exiled to Nicktoons and died a peasant's death... Loud House (which was pulling 2 million with its eyes closed) basically cucked it out of existence.

        Loading editor
    • ToonBabifier wrote:

      [text]

      Spongebob, longest running show on the channel, was also pulling 2 million. "FoP had bad ratings by being third in the channel and pulling higher ratings than its major competetor" only exists in the Nickbrained world of a tv station having only two cartoons. And again, these were higher than Harvey Beaks as well (shame because Beaks is better than everything mentioned here). It's wrong and just saying it isnt wrong wont make it stop being wrong. FoP got cancelled and uncancelled literally every season after S4 ended, what happened in S10 wasnt special at all and Im pretty confident that if Butch never left it would have come back again for 11.

      Timmy has not, a single time in the entire 11 season run, mentioned what about Trixie he loves (and if Im wrong then I'd actually want to be reminded). We can assume she looks good and he likes that she's popular but that's it. Outside the outlier episode she has never shown any affection towards him that wasnt born of possesiveness, or an interest in what he can give her. And that is because the reason doesnt matter, as she's a plot device. There has definitely been some nice moments, and Wishology works better with her than Tootie. On a whole though, ship sucks and she sucks.

        Loading editor
    • ToonBabifier wrote:
      TooYube wrote:
      Tootie is never shown as particularly smart, outgoing, or helpful,

      This is just trolling, mate. A girl who invents spy tools and goes undercover as a pseudo-FBI agent isn't smart? A girl who announces her love to another at any given opportunity isn't outgoing? A girl who risked her neck exposing her sister's treachery to Timmy's parents or against a violent bully who was about to punch her isn't helpful?

      Those as all representations of Tootie expressing her love for Timmy in exaggerated ways rather than things to be taken literally and more broadly. Those character moments arent supposed to infer anything other than she really likes Timmy. Obsessively telling your crush you like them is not the same as being outgoing with everyone you meet. I admit Ive never seen Kung Timmy (and its probably the only episode in the first 8 seasons I have missed so lucky) so I cant comment on that (and unless Im mistaken she hasnt built anything other than a "Timmy Tracker" which isnt supposed to infer anything except she loves Timmy.) There are certainly ways you can use subtext to expand her character, but they were rarely intentional or deliberate. 

      Deep Toot is good, but that brings me to my point (which I said earlier) which is that she absolutely could have worked, and it would have been fine, but it would not have been the same. A plot about Tootie being so busy going around the town helping people that she gets a rash and needs to learn to relax, a plot about Tootie feeling presure from her parents to always live up to their high standards, or a plot about the escalating tension that comes with Tootie being unable to say no and dissapoint someone could not hapen without adding to or changing her character until she's something different, because Chloe is fleshed out in a specific way and Tootie is fleshed out in a specific way. If I were to expand Tootie (and will eventually, since Im making the comic) I'd personally focus on her determination and loneliness/alienation above all else.

      I will say there are more ways in which they are similar than I thought, she would definitely be a good Squirely Scout for starters.

        Loading editor
    • I see what y'all are saying and i think i get it now.So s11 should be a character development and needs rating of masterpiece of development?Then that should expand the series longer including crossover.Why i did'nt thought about that?Thanks again guys!Keep those discussion going.

        Loading editor
    • TooYube wrote:FoP got cancelled and uncancelled literally every season after S4 ended, what happened in S10 wasnt special at all and Im pretty confident that if Butch never left it would have come back again for 11.

      The reason FOP kept getting revived was because there was literally nothing else on the channel besides Spongebob. Also, Butch Hartman put out Bunsen is a Beast which was a less than mediocre cartoon, I have a feeling Nickelodeon saw the writing on the wall with him and that is why he "left".

      There has definitely been some nice moments, and Wishology works better with her than Tootie. On a whole though, ship sucks and she sucks.


      Wishology was about Timmy becoming a hero and growing as a character. Trixie was given to him as a reward, there was no build up to it and her reason for liking him (he has all-powerful magic) was as shallow as it gets. As a result, it caused Timmy to receive limited character growth as he is essentially handed his crush with no effort, rhyme or reason. The sacrifice scene in particular having Trixie over Tootie was a crime. Having Timmy realize that Tootie was supportive of him all along and coming to good terms with her is good character growth, while having "Trixie likes him now because he's the chosen one and can give her free stuff" has no substance to anyone other than brainlet shippers who just wanted their waifu to "win".

      Despite all that, Trixie doesn't suck either. She had a role on the show, she fulfilled it very well at times, and plenty of people (like me) still like her character, certainly more than Chloe. The problem is they dragged her love angle on for too long and had instances of revival of her ship when it should have ended definitively at Just the Two of Us. Other than being a prize blow up doll for the hero, she had no stimulative role in the movie despite the character designer going through the trouble of giving her a badass looking costume. Her ship with Timmy was certainly the shackles and prisonball around her ankles, you're right about that, but her potential as a standalone character was there, they just failed to act upon it in later seasons.

      TooYube wrote:Those as all representations of Tootie expressing her love for Timmy in exaggerated ways rather than things to be taken literally and more broadly. Those character moments arent supposed to infer anything other than she really likes Timmy.

      The problem here is, you're dismissing evidence of Tootie's character traits as not really counting or being misinterpreted, when the broad strokes you put upon her (that she is not outgoing, not helpful, and not smart) have absolutely no evidence whatsoever. Hell the main reason Tootie even has as much support as she does in the fandom is because she is so helpful in several key instances in the show.

      TooYube wrote:A plot about Tootie being so busy going around the town helping people that she gets a rash


      You're basing this theoretical season off of Season 10 plots, which mostly sucked, and featured Chloe and Timmy in a vacuum occasionally bouncing off of overused or fourth-rate side characters like Mr. Bickles. Just having an established character with a gameplan would have given rise to better plots than having a literal stranger that the viewer is being forced at gunpoint to care about. Try to envision how that awful Certified Super Sitter episode would have gone with Vicky and Tootie facing off (and for once, Tootie beating her older sister 1v1) for instance rather than Chloe having lightsaber battle #985021984719871494.

        Loading editor
    • ToonBabifier wrote:


      Wishology was about Timmy becoming a hero and growing as a character. Trixie was given to him as a reward, there was no build up to it and her reason for liking him (he has all-powerful magic) was as shallow as it gets. As a result, it caused Timmy to receive limited character growth as he is essentially handed his crush with no effort, rhyme or reason. The sacrifice scene in particular having Trixie over Tootie was a crime. Having Timmy realize that Tootie was supportive of him all along and coming to good terms with her is good character growth, while having "Trixie likes him now because he's the chosen one and can give her free stuff" has no substance to anyone other than brainlet shippers who just wanted their waifu to "win".

      Despite all that, Trixie doesn't suck either. She had a role on the show, she fulfilled it very well at times, and plenty of people (like me) still like her character, certainly more than Chloe. The problem is they dragged her love angle on for too long and had instances of revival of her ship when it should have ended definitively at Just the Two of Us. Other than being a prize blow up doll for the hero, she had no stimulative role in the movie despite the character designer going through the trouble of giving her a badass looking costume. Her ship with Timmy was certainly the shackles and prisonball around her ankles, you're right about that, but her potential as a standalone character was there, they just failed to act upon it in later seasons.

      I dont disagree with any of this, and that's the problem here. She has potential. They all do, all the character dynamics in the show are solid and there are points where that potential shines through, but the reality is a lot of the time they didnt. You keep thinking of the idealised versions of the characters being good as proof the actual versions are. I can understand liking an idealised Trixie more than Chloe (because I have no real use in telling you your opinions arent valid, even saying the S10 plots were bad makes little sense to me because I thought most of them were pretty solid/great but whatever) but current Trixie simply isnt fleshed out enough to compare to most of the other kids in the show except maybe AJ, who they also did little with overall.

      If you are making content that arent just either complaining about the modern episodes, fetish stuff or shipping stuff and wanting to do more with their potential then I actually greatly encourage it because more is always better.

        Loading editor
    • ToonBabifier wrote:

      The problem here is, you're dismissing evidence of Tootie's character traits as not really counting or being misinterpreted, when the broad strokes you put upon her (that she is not outgoing, not helpful, and not smart) have absolutely no evidence whatsoever. Hell the main reason Tootie even has as much support as she does in the fandom is because she is so helpful in several key instances in the show. TooYube wrote:A plot about Tootie being so busy going around the town helping people that she gets a rash You're basing this theoretical season off of Season 10 plots, which mostly sucked, and featured Chloe and Timmy in a vacuum occasionally bouncing off of overused or fourth-rate side characters like Mr. Bickles. Just having an established character with a gameplan would have given rise to better plots than having a literal stranger that the viewer is being forced at gunpoint to care about. Try to envision how that awful Certified Super Sitter episode would have gone with Vicky and Tootie facing off (and for once, Tootie beating her older sister 1v1) for instance rather than Chloe having lightsaber battle #985021984719871494.

      And because I forget how to multiquote:

      " The problem here is, you're dismissing evidence of Tootie's character traits as not really counting or being misinterpreted, when the broad strokes you put upon her (that she is not outgoing, not helpful, and not smart) have absolutely no evidence whatsoever."

      You're confusing things you can INFER from a character's actions to what a show is DELBERATELY trying to tell you with a character's actions. Im saying that the show specifically wants you to read that Chloe is a person who feels a compulsion to help people, is incredibly nice/outgoing/smart/etc (it was never my intention to stick to these very specific adjectives). You can take events from Tootie's time on the show, give specific reads to them, and flesh her out, but that's what youd be doing, because the show never deliberately trys to tell you she's got the same attributes Chloe has. What you are doing is good, and I respect it, and I'd even say I agreed with your arguements that you could use those events as examples to expand on. But it's not what I'm talking about. Like I said before, your idealised show with idealised characters is a good one, its just not what we have now. And Im saying that as someone who enjoyed about 90% of this show from start to finish.

      As for the last paragraph, I genuinely think you're not getting my point, because Im not doing that. The fact that plots would need to be changed or shifted for Tootie to replace Chloe is my point. I'm personally happier with the new character, but I never said the potential wasnt there, and have several times mentioned that it would have been good. Your potential Certifiable Super Sitter idea is great, why would I ever say otherwise? Everyone knows Butch likes Star Wars too much. Im arguing against the idea that Tootie was just like her and could have filled the same role, because the roles would be very different, that's all really.

      The main characters existing in a vaccuum is a pretty big problem I also agree with and I wanna talk about that too but my response(s) are gonna get too long so I'll stop. If you cant tell I like talking about FoP and rarely get the chance to do so.

        Loading editor
    • Also small addenum the Super Sitter plot was bad in general, the original plot of Vicky meets Chloe should have removed Spellementary School kids entirely and just been about Vicky having to babysit Chloe and she's so well behaved she just listens to everything Vicky says and starts unwillingly terrorising the town. Or she so unquestionly follows authority that she cant even conceptualise that Vicky was treating her bad and tells Timmy she think's Vicky is fine. Or Chloe hates her and wants to leave but cant without breaking the rules so Timmy needs to go to her house and save her. What Im saying is these plots write themselves and its lame seeing it get wasted like that. Also they should have just made Poof talk normal, its not like they didnt have Tara Strong.

        Loading editor
    • I don't know who to side you 2 here because im really at a open minded mood today to all what you are saying here and it's scaring me now at the discussion here.

        Loading editor
    • UMMM........ chloe is NOT a "MAry Sue", you are all just nostalgia GEEKS who don't even watch the show anymore. ha ha ha.

        Loading editor
    • The only geek here is you posting more nostalgia materialism of the fandoms lol so you lost budy!XD

        Loading editor
    • This reminds me of a small phase I went through in my life where I had hatred over Chloe with a burning passion. Nowadays, I just stay over at the SpongeBob Wiki and pretend that I never said a thing about her....

        Loading editor
    • Let's just move on.

        Loading editor
    • Agreed.

        Loading editor
    • Good.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.