FANDOM


    • Example:

      Episode Name: The Un-Plane Day!

      Plot: Mr Turner buys a bi-plane with magic-proof doors, but when Remy Buxaplenty shows up, The plane flys out of control, meanwhile, Doug Dimmadome wants to destroy half of Dimmsdale

      Wish-No wishing involved.

      Characters who Appear-

      Timmy Turner.

      Chloe Carmichael

      Mr Turner

      Cosmo 

      Wanda

      Shallowgrave

      Remy Buxaplenty

      Denzel Crocker

      Doug Dimmadome

      Chet Ubetcha

      Juandissimo Magnifico

      Sparky

      Mrs Turner.

      Chester

      A.J



      Cameos.

      Trixie Tang

      Francis

      Elmer

      Mark Chang (as Justin Jake Ashton)

      Vicky

      Sanjay

      Crash Nebula (as a balloon held by Sanjay)

      Veronica.

      So yeah....

        Loading editor
    • How about the TV Special in the Fairly Oddparents

      Episode: The Big Superhero Wish 2

      Plot: When a mysterious new foe who (secretly knew a link to the crimson chin from a years before) have discovered a key to sapped his power and overpowered any heroes alike,and capture Ace and Clefto, meanwhile, Timmy Turner must unite the team to stop him.
      
        Loading editor
    • PatrickStar445 wrote:
      Yeah...So....Any ideas?

      I Need to Upload a New Community-Header-Background, I do not know I such as hard upload a Picture.

      Community-header-background

      Here is a Community-header-background to have new background on this wikia.

      Please let me know when I need to have Community-header-background without extension picture.



      Thank you! William Selavka 21:44, November 5, 2018 (UTC)

        Loading editor
    • Timmy Turner will be absent for the first time in 11th season in many seasons.

      Please let me know that Ideas for Future on "The Fairly OddParents" to create Butch Hartman.

      Thanks for your corporation. William Selavka 21:49, November 5, 2018 (UTC)

        Loading editor
    • For the oaxis next year,And who would be working there,Pass your amazing ideas on butch so that the show can continue and we can become whole!:-)

        Loading editor
    • The question is to try to convince him.

        Loading editor
    • How about an episode called Chloe Gone Catty where we get to meet kindergarten Chloe again and as this episode will explain that Chloe and her love for cats first turned out to be a huge fear of cats.

        Loading editor
    • Cartoon Cartoons
      Cartoon Cartoons removed this reply because:
      Because I can better my posts.
      11:09, November 10, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • Wow great plot man If that was an episode I would watch.

        Loading editor
    • Sorry about that Cartoon Cartoons I forgot to ask if I could post that for you.

        Loading editor
    • It's fine.

        Loading editor
    • Thanks as long as you know.

        Loading editor
    • Here's another Episode Idea.

      Episode Name: Mcbadmichael.

      Plot: Chloe goes to her cousin's trailer for Thanksgiving but is then horrified by the way he and his dad celebrate it. With alittle help from Timmy the plan for having the perfect Thanksgiving soon backfires.

      Wish- Yes Wishing involved. Chloe wants her cousin Chester to have the perfect Thanksgiving.

      Characters who apper-

      Chloe.

      Timmy.

      Cosmo. 

      Wanda.

      Chester.

      Bucky.

      Cameos- No other characters will appear.

        Loading editor
    • Very creative episodes guys.

        Loading editor
    • You are all amazing of making some possible episode idea's.Im really proud on this groups.:-)

        Loading editor
    • Another idea-

      Episode Name-The Lark Of Chip.

      Plot:

      When Chip Skylark is being outnumbered by Skip Sparkypants, Timmy and Chloe decide to help. 

      Characters-

      Timmy

      Chloe

      Cosmo

      Wanda

      Poof

      Chip Skylark 

      Foop

      Skip Sparkypants.

      A.J

      Denzel Crocker.

      Mr Turner.

      Mrs Turner.

      Jorgen.

      Chet Ubetcha

      Cameos-

      Sanjay.

      Trixie Tang.

      Tad and Chad

      Veronica

      Tootie

      Vicky

      Principal Waxelplax.

      Francis.

      Mr Bickles.

      Trivia:

      Second appearance of Skip Sparkypants.

      Cast:

      Tara Strong.

      Kari Wahlgren.

      Daran Norris

      Susanne Blakeslee

      Chris Kirkpatrick.

      Carlos Alazraqui

      Jim Ward

      Eric Bauza 

      Rob Paulsen

      Jeff Bennett

      Kevin Michael Richardson

      Grey Griffin

      And Butch Hartman as A.J

        Loading editor
    • and the wish in the episode is that Chloe wishes Skip Sparkypants had Crocker's voice

        Loading editor
    • Lol XD I know I wouldn't want to have Crocker's voice.

        Loading editor
    • also, the lesson in the episode is nobody's best at everything

      so, at the end of the episode, Timmy wishes Skip's voice back to normal

        Loading editor
    • Nice ending Patrick.

        Loading editor
    • Also,I'm not saying Carlos Alazraqui does a bad voice of Crocker,He does a great impression,And he's a great actor.

        Loading editor
    • I'm actually going to re try my episode for kindergarten Chloe. Because I just found something that actually works even better in the situation she gets into.

        Loading editor
    • Episode Name: The Big Plan!

      Plot: Chloe's Plan to stop a giant monster from destroying her city back fires. She tries to go on with her life but is then treated poorly by the rest of the town Chloe's Origin Story.

      Characters - 

      Chloe Carmichael

      Connie Carmichael

      Clark Carmichael

      Tootie

      Trixie Tang

      Denzel Crocker.

      Cameos - 

      The Crimson Chin (as the fat guy in The Chin's Costume from season one) 

      Chester 

      A.J

      Francis.

        Loading editor
    • This episode will have a plot twist.

        Loading editor
    • Cartoon Cartoons I'm not sure if it's the episode but Chloe's Problem seems to be speaking to me now. If you look into The Big Fairy Share Scare you might understand that there's a lesson behind it when it came to Chloe's thinking. Doesn't it remind you of something?

        Loading editor
    • FOPcannnon wrote:
      Cartoon Cartoons I'm not sure if it's the episode but Chloe's Problem seems to be speaking to me now. If you look into The Big Fairy Share Scare you might understand that there's a lesson behind it when it came to Chloe's thinking. Doesn't it remind you of something?

      Why do you think I made Chloe think? c:

        Loading editor
    • Good point.

        Loading editor
    • Another Idea-

      Episode Name- Disaster I Y!

      Plot: When Chloe and Timmy get tired of Crocker's fairy craziness, They decide to build a machine to cure him forever!!!!

      Wish: To travel back in time and get a substance to power the machine

      Moral: If people are born to love something, you cannot fiddle with it cause that's not nice

      Characters-

      Timmy

      Chloe

      Wanda

      Cosmo

      Denzel Crocker

      Mr Turner.

      Mrs Turner

      Professor Mangom

      Principal Waxelplax

      Cameos-

      A.J

      Veronica

      Sanjay

      Elmer.

        Loading editor
    • Cartoon Cartoons wrote: Episode Name: The Big Plan!

      Plot: Chloe's Plan to stop a giant monster from destroying her city back fires. She tries to go on with her life but is then treated poorly by the rest of the town Chloe's Origin Story.

      Characters - 

      Chloe Carmichael

      Connie Carmichael

      Clark Carmichael

      Tootie

      Trixie Tang

      Denzel Crocker.

      Cameos - 

      The Crimson Chin (as the fat guy in The Chin's Costume from season one) 

      Chester 

      A.J

      Francis.

      You changed the episode again? Tell me will it still deal with Chloe thinking?

        Loading editor
    • Yup Chloe will still be thinking.

        Loading editor
    • And remember plot twist so this episode will be something that we'll learn about Chloe. If you like this Idea.

        Loading editor
    • Can't wait to hear about it. : ^ )

        Loading editor
    • Here's an Amazing Idea episode That will blew your mind's up in awe of suprisement;

      The Episode is called and Name:When All Star's Team Up

      Plot:Take's place after the Jimmy Timmy Power Hour 4 and before the Super Mega Odd Squads are born,Realizing he has hard time difficulties on being a team hero on others,Has insufficient comprehendible teams and can't do it by himself,Timmy and the gang decided too gain more allies of them too stop all the villains who have outnumbered them and are united too one another,too stop them at any costs,They solved this by visiting other unexplored parallel dimensional world's too gain more help on them.(Their, The other characters gain their Superpowers via Timmy and Chloe's wish for them,The most popular who became the real superhero leader is Lincoln loud example,Who Also become known as Ace savy at the end of the story,There,The legions of heroes are finally born)

      Characters:FOP characters,Tuff puppy characters, Danny phantom characters, Bunsen is a beast characters, Teenage mutant ninja turtle characters, The loud house characters, Etc..(Non-Speaking and cameo characters=McBride's family, Santiago families, Turner families,Carmichael family,Several known popular citizen characters in the crossovers,etc.)

        Loading editor
    • Episode Idea- Coszilla!

      Plot:

      When Cosmo drinks an evil growth potion made by Anti Cosmo, Fairy World is in grave danger!

      Characters-

      Timmy

      Cosmo

      Chloe

      Wanda

      Sparky

      Anti Cosmo

      Foop

      Anti Sparky

      Jorgen

      Dr.Rip.Studwell

      Miss Powers

      Poof 

      Mr Turner

      Connie and Clark Carmichael

      Ymmas Elkrapsteews (Anti-Sammy Sweetsparkle)



      Cameos-

      Goldie Goldenglow

      Chester

      Sanjay

      Chad

      Tad

      Sammy Sweetsparkle

        Loading editor
    • headgag for Coszilla-Vicky's head becomes Foop.

        Loading editor
    • That's sounds like a great idea along with Attack of the 90 foot Mom and Tooth Fairy.

        Loading editor
    • Here's an episode special that I came up with.

      Episode Name: Tottaly Bullied

      Plot: Inside the school's cafeteria Chloe ends up accidentally knocking over Francis into a trash can. After school the showdown between Chloe and Francis begins. What will Chloe do?

      Characters that will appear. 

      Timmy Turner

      Chloe Carmichael

      Cosmo

      Wanda

      Francis

      Tootie

      Chester

      AJ

      Denzel Crocker.

      Cameos

      Sparky.

      Also there will be no wishing involved in this episode.

        Loading editor
    • Veronica Getting Married

        Loading editor
    • Enter Wickedness.

        Loading editor
    • Nicholas Blaschke wrote: Veronica Getting Married

      Oh, I guess you do not have the slightest idea what you're writing lol.

        Loading editor
    • What!!😱😱😱😡

        Loading editor
    • A Wikia Contributor ITALIAN's return wrote:

      Nicholas Blaschke wrote: Veronica Getting Married

      Oh, I guess you do not have the slightest idea what you're writing lol.

      “Enter Irio Flaustus”

        Loading editor
    • Enter The new Character, Irio Flaustus

        Loading editor
    • Ere532 wrote: Enter The new Character, Irio Flaustus

      He’s a mysterious character who wears a black mask with a google and he’s a actually a new comic book villain whose been recently arrived and he is a secret character.

      CB3A66CE-B950-49EE-923C-FA6D328AA5BE

      Irio

        Loading editor
    • Ere532 wrote:

      Ere532 wrote: Enter The new Character, Irio Flaustus

      He’s a mysterious character who wears a black mask with a google and he’s a actually a new comic book villain whose been recently arrived and he is a secret character.

      CB3A66CE-B950-49EE-923C-FA6D328AA5BE

      Irio

        Loading editor
    • Ere532 wrote:

      Ere532 wrote:

      Ere532 wrote: Enter The new Character, Irio Flaustus

      He’s a mysterious character who wears a black mask with a google and he’s a actually a new comic book villain whose been recently arrived and he is a secret character.

      CB3A66CE-B950-49EE-923C-FA6D328AA5BE

      Irio

      He knows alot about the crimson chin better than anybody else.

        Loading editor
    • When Universe Clash is a perfect title for the mid-season episode finale of fop when fighting the villains.:-)

        Loading editor
    • We need new seasons of The Fairly Odd Parents on the next decade!

        Loading editor
    • Absolutely agreed.

        Loading editor
    • Sounds good to me.

        Loading editor
    • Thumbs up on that.

        Loading editor
    • I just hope that Nickelodeon considers renewing the series someday.

        Loading editor
    • Totally agree.

        Loading editor
    •   Loading editor
    • What do you guys think of the names of Leo and Lisa if Chloe one day gets her own god parents? Leo: (A male fairy with dark blonde hair and bright blue eyes.) and Lisa: (A female fairy with dark blue hair and bright yellow eyes.) What do you guys think?

        Loading editor
    • I agree too both of you SuperheroicAlliance317  and  Cartoon Cartoons  idaes!:-)

        Loading editor
    • Ideally, Chloe can perform well in order to obtain her magical godparents.

        Loading editor
    • You got that right.:-)

        Loading editor
    • A Wikia Contributor ITALIAN's return
      A Wikia Contributor ITALIAN's return removed this reply because:
      No
      15:45, January 24, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • Let's hope so!

        Loading editor
    • Well nothing is impossible so yeah,Thumbs too that too.

        Loading editor
    • So shall.

        Loading editor
    • I-t shall be done.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah I know.

        Loading editor
    • Praise of the upcoming oaxis.:-)

        Loading editor
    • Hopefully, it will be soon.

        Loading editor
    • Cannt wait too,I have alot of ideas more in the fop and crossovers.:-)

        Loading editor
    • Very interesting ;-)

        Loading editor
    • Visit here: https://philosopedia.tumblr.com/ and https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011937345153

      I made several fiction stories there.:-)

        Loading editor
    • In agreement :-D

        Loading editor
    • All i need now is a new villain after wicked timmy is defeated.I was thinking of the boy villain,that will succeeded wicked Timmy's plans,His appearance like his hair should either be orange,purple, white or rainbow color and the hairstyle can either be like an anime-like nice too innocent but in real color has a sparkling,unpredictable and hinged personality.The name should also make sense on it's ego too (Like wicked Timmy's name being the evil counterpart of Timmy turner,The armored villain-One of wicked's trusted subordinates Named diamond jack-Which means god of heroes and villains but in real when exiting the armor and showing his full identity is the evil entity Logan loud-A separated duplicate counterpart of Lincoln loud created after defeating the fusion of dark danny and Vlad when using the dooms day device-That represents the magnetar,Similar too the s2 finale of the flash series, Whereas he claims that he is the future loud).What do you think?

        Loading editor
    • Your idea is fine that Timmy is facing his counterpart since it reminds me of the seventh episode of the third season of Rick and Morty and it really is a good plot!

        Loading editor
    • It also reminds of goku black,Savitar,and zoom except both are combined stories of one villainous god character.

        Loading editor
    • At least I'm imagining a god villain in the plot.

        Loading editor
    • Thats great,Here are some tribute and concepts ideas of it: 

      My next idea is,Once wicked is defeated, He has a predecessor too succeed his plan(I was thinking of a boy,Personality is half like of dark Timmy's personality but has a great loving on experimenting and toying his opponent unlike his master,This character is unique and promising like him.He should be based and inspired by/like Fu in db xenoverse).I need an idea of his appearance,What would be his name,And his age?

      This boy villain will only appeared after Ronnie Ann Santiago altered the timeline(Creating a flashpoint-time-like paradox but wicked dub it Abradox Point).My idea is simple, After wicked's army and him are defeated, Ronnie Ann felt broken and remorse after losing her family(Bobby and carlitos were the only one's left who are revived),After the super mega odd squad leaders(Lincoln, Timmy, Chloe, duddley,Jimmy, etc)we're taken and isolated by the omniverse force for punishment of creating aberration timeline,Ron decided too go back in time by stopping wicked of killing Jorgen(Wicked Timmy's timeline), And live on a peace and harmony of no conflict that has ever happened (Similar how Barry did on reverse flash at the flash s3-1 plot).She held wicked and his godparents(That includes evil poof and sparky)on a big glass cage that dampens their power too punish the villain of killing her Parents.After realizing time is catching up too her,Ron decided too free wicked and reset the timeline how it's used too be,Knowing and realizing fully wicked was right all the time and should have known Better like anyone else.After correcting the changes,Wicked dropped Ron on her universe that she hope she had learned her lesson on messing things on it's not supposed.Ron realized the mistake she did and realized something is a bit different than the last time she got back and whereas, She traveled too Jimmy neutron's universe and consulted Cindy vortex help of the changes(The change's that Ron did:Danny phantoms family and friends don't talk anymore and has their own personal lifestyle, Clyde's Parents are dead,Timmy Turner has a sister now named timantha instead of being the only child in the family, tuff headquarters has been shutdown due too duddley's absences, the loud universe has complicated relationship like Lori has a huge relationship on Clyde, The same that applies too Luna towards at George, and many more,Making a very confusing timeline she created). After being convince by her mother's doppelganger too tell the team the truth, Ron came face too face too them and told every details she has done.At the end they forgive her. Timmy and Chloe we're the first too return after 3 months of isolation and training of the omniverse force(They are aware of what Ron has done), And they warned the team of an upcoming villain that succeeded on dark Timmy's plan(They also kept the death of Lincoln in secret and through wicked was defeated, He left wormhole breaches that causes cataclysms of any timeline which resulted the super mega odd squad too fix these fissures before they cause changes and damage too the timeline, Through it is assume this is part of wicked and the rest of his members as his backup master phase plan too cause Ron too be emotionally stress of her loses).What do you think of this new storyline idea?

        Loading editor
    • Very nice

        Loading editor
    • At least they know what will happen to the franchise in the future?

        Loading editor
    • We All Scream For Ice Cream Character Timmy Turner Trixie Tang Cosmo Poof Wanda Cameos Tootie Chloe Carmicheal Vicky Tad Sparky

        Loading editor
    • I just hope that all the characters do very well after finishing the series like Phineas and Ferb.

        Loading editor
    • It would be good if the crossovers are going too meet an in between seperate storyline similar too the flash,arrow,and legends of tommorow.Their,While the other episodes are airing,The 1st one too the other half will continues the timelines of the episodes.

        Loading editor
    • Ideally, all crossovers should have continuity and be canonical.

        Loading editor
    • Exactly Hong Shen!While each spin off conflict are seperate at the storyline,Atl east we will know whats happening at the other side of the series,That way,More will watch these awesome crossvers shows!:-)

        Loading editor
    • Yes but the spin off must be linked with the story!

        Loading editor
    • Thats what i meant Hong Shen.When series are being publish,The story will be connected(Like spongebob will go/be airing first,Next is teenage turtle,Loud house,Fairly odd parents,etc).That also inlude a spinoof part cross over like how it happen in the arroverse in the cw channel like invasion,crisis on earth x,And elseworld with special parts long run of the story(A 1 hour episode).While each shows are a being debuted,They should mention these main characters like spongebob mentioning timmy or lori loud,Lincoln while doning an great adventure mentions michael angelo and sandy cheeks that ties the continuation conflicts too sagas,arnold mentioning lisa louds smartness,and many more,That will make the stories are a blast.:-)

        Loading editor
    • The stories are good and they remind me a lot of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

        Loading editor
    • What about the Crash Nebula show?

        Loading editor
    • You know that it's sad for when your parents are making you accept weird people into your life and weird people have it tuff but I'm glad that they have someone who wants to accept them for who they are. And isn't that just the fact that we're all weirdos in our own right?

        Loading editor
    • What does that have to do with this post?

        Loading editor
    • Well if you know what this season has been teaching us, we might be in for season 11 if you understand how to accept everything and everyone that's weird in your life.

        Loading editor
    • Oh, you mean like Chester McBadbat?

        Loading editor
    • They are very good ideas but we need the eleventh season!

        Loading editor
    • JustMeJordanW wrote: Oh, you mean like Chester McBadbat?

      Yeah but there's more than just him like the giant monster that was created by radiation, Stink Foot, the crockeroos, Kevin Crocker, Mark Chang, Dark Lazer, Foop, and Mr. Crocker.

        Loading editor
    • Who's Kevin Crocker?

        Loading editor
    • Denzel Crocker's nephew.

        Loading editor
    • Don't for get about Mrs. Cuddles the giant rabbit. xD

        Loading editor
    • Oh the bunny good point, But seriously there are some people that are worth accepting and I just think that Chloe's only problem is that she accepts weird people way too much. Maybe Amanda Killman should be brought into The Fairly Odd Parents so she can show us what Chloe is actually doing to herself.

        Loading editor
    • The weirdo that stole Chloe's House in the first episode,  Catman,  the crazy cat lady, Timmy's Parents, and Chloe's Parents, these were just a few add ons to the list of weirdos. 

        Loading editor
    • Chloe: Hey that's my house!! That weirdo is stealing my house! D:<

        Loading editor
    • What about this guy?

      Screenshot 2018-03-11 at 8.58.49 PM

      Please make a better quality shot if you can.

        Loading editor
    • Yup Dale Dimmadome is pretty weird, I know that I would accept him.

        Loading editor
    • His father's hat is so tall!!

        Loading editor
    • It's a shame he only appeared once on the show.

        Loading editor
    • It is worth dreaming about future episodes of an eleventh season that may never happen but I would like to see them.

        Loading editor
    • Or perhaps a spin-off show where Timmy and his friends are teenagers.

        Loading editor
    • As the show Dora the Explorer and her friends are teenagers?

        Loading editor
    • Yes, that's what I meant.

        Loading editor
    • I wish I was in the movie we're back a dinosaur's story.  :)

        Loading editor
    • Dude I love that movie!

        Loading editor
    • That would be cool to see Chloe accept talking dinosaurs in the show, and I think a movie like this really needs to be referenced.

        Loading editor
    • Dinosaurs are extinct.

        Loading editor
    • Well with The Fairly Odd Parents dinosaurs can not be extinct and as Timmy's Dad once said not to long ago. That Dinosaurs are real. xD

        Loading editor
    • Are you talking about that birthday battle episode where Timmy had a dinosuar themed  birthday and his dad got eantn by a t-rex?

        Loading editor
    • Yeah that's the episode and I love it, there were other dinosaurs themed episodes though but that one takes the whole cake it's my favorite mainly because of the t-rex. xD

        Loading editor
    • What about the ones with superheroes?

        Loading editor
    • Or maybe Amanda Killman I think she would hate weirdos and would want to get them into a circus and show off how weird they are, if sparky could be involved she could trick him in order to create The Circus Of Everything Weird. :)

        Loading editor
    • Other ideas for the possible Season 11?

        Loading editor
    • Cartoon Cartoons wrote:
      Or maybe Amanda Killman I think she would hate weirdos and would want to get them into a circus and show off how weird they are, if sparky could be involved she could trick him in order to create The Circus Of Everything Weird. :)

      I see because weird people in this show aren't being accepted that's why you want Amanda to use Sparky and his magic. Not only to make a circus but you want her to use Sparky to kidnap every weirdo that she comes across so that they would be shown to embarrassed themselves infront of an audience. Very interesting I say Cartoon Cartoons you have a great idea for this cartoon.

        Loading editor
    • Like this guy?

      Nakedlad
        Loading editor
    • All characters must come back and this time they should have a status wheter they are active,deceased,or unknown.

        Loading editor
    • Like the guy in this comic book?

      Nakedlad
        Loading editor
    • A 4th wall breaching should be good on a episode whith crossovers characters helping the main characters of fop.

        Loading editor
    • The ideas are good.

        Loading editor
    • Another s11 good episode is both timmy,chloe,and mark chan travel on different planets in the galaxy for vacation.

        Loading editor
    • How about Season 11 without Chloe Carmichael she's the Worst of the Worst

        Loading editor
    • John Horton wrote:
      How about Season 11 without Chloe Carmichael she's the Worst of the Worst

      Here we go again with that bashing comment.If thats the case,You should have said"what about an episode where chloe is absent or mentioned in one of the episode"instead of talking too freaking big.Get a life,and show some respect here.

        Loading editor
    • John Horton wrote: How about Season 11 without Chloe Carmichael she's the Worst of the Worst

      So you hate the fact that Chloe accepts weird people. Well excuse me for being weird my self but we weird people have a right to be here! And I for one Accept Chloe for being weird. While you fail to accept weirdness to even be a thing.

        Loading editor
    • PhantomZoneVector wrote:

      John Horton wrote: How about Season 11 without Chloe Carmichael she's the Worst of the Worst

      So you hate the fact that Chloe accepts weird people. Well excuse me for being weird my self but we weird people have a right to be here! And I for one Accept Chloe for being weird. While you fail to accept weirdness to even be a thing.

      You got em PhantomZoneVector. We unique people had the democracy too do something special,So Think about what you just said there John Horton.

        Loading editor
    • We need Season 11 for The Fairly OddParents!

        Loading editor
    • Im already doing that Hong Shen .Im passing ideas on butch at every post in his accounts on our discussion but i send it on him in gmail most likely,Still waiting for a reply through at him.:-)

        Loading editor
    • It would be better if we send you messages on your twitter account and on your YouTube channel :-D

        Loading editor
    • How about a Spongebob crossover with Chloe in it, ever since we had NickToons Unite happen a few years back maybe this could give out very good idea of what we can expect from a crossover like this.

        Loading editor
    • Oh, I LOVED that game.

        Loading editor
    • Crossovers and spin offs are so amazing,Pass your ideas here(Including drawing,Story ideas,and title cards like how butch said.I'll let you know how great it is): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2-ge6thst4

      https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011937345153

      https://philosopedia.tumblr.com/

      https://www.deviantart.com/loadmo10

      https://twitter.com/ezekielmsoriano

        Loading editor
    • We need more The Fairly OddParents.

        Loading editor
    • Crimson Chin (TV series)

      Crash Nebula (TV series)

      Catman (TV series)

      Naked Lad

      Naked Lad Meets The Crimson Chin

        Loading editor
    • Crossover watching Crimson Chin (TV series),Crash Nebula (TV series),Catman (TV series),etc..at each spin off series.

        Loading editor
    • What about him?
      Nakedlad
        Loading editor
    • Oh yes we need more spin off TV series of The Fairly OddParents!

        Loading editor
    • The only reason that I mentioned him is because he's a superhero along with Crimson Chin, Crash Nebula, and Catman.

        Loading editor
    • I really like superheroes!

        Loading editor
    • There was an episode of the show where Timmy was taking a bath and he wanted a new issue of the Crimson Chin comic book series. He wished himself to the comic store but he forgot to get dressed so he screamed in embarrassment attracting the attention of two nerdy guys who mistook him for a superhero who doesn't wear clothes.

      Then there was another one centered around Crash Nebula in his teens. He leaves home and goes an academy for superheroes in-training. It was supposed to have been a pilot for a spin-off series, but for some reason that didn't happened.

      And finally, there was another one where Crimson Chin and Catman meet one another when he decides to go on vacation. They don't get along, but when Crimson Chin saves him, they come to their senses and Catman decides to return to the real world.

        Loading editor
    • The Great Rat wrote: How about a Spongebob crossover with Chloe in it, ever since we had NickToons Unite happen a few years back maybe this could give out very good idea of what we can expect from a crossover like this.

      Plot: Chloe had a pet squirrel that AJ. had first and he made it super smart but he had to give the squirrel away because AJ. Knew that the people wouldn't be ready to accept the worlds first smartest squirrel, so he offered to give this squirrel to a pet store in Texas where we see that Chloe and her parents are the ones who happen to buy it. Or maybe I should say her.

        Loading editor
    • PhantomZoneVector wrote:

      The Great Rat wrote: How about a Spongebob crossover with Chloe in it, ever since we had NickToons Unite happen a few years back maybe this could give out very good idea of what we can expect from a crossover like this.

      Plot: Chloe had a pet squirrel that AJ. had first and he made it super smart but he had to give the squirrel away because AJ. Knew that the people wouldn't be ready to accept the worlds first smartest squirrel, so he offered to give this squirrel to a pet store in Texas where we see that Chloe and her parents are the ones who happen to buy it. Or maybe I should say her.

      I like that plot!:-)

        Loading editor
    • We need new episodes of The Fairly OddParents.

        Loading editor
    • Hong Shen wrote:
      We need new episodes of The Fairly OddParents.

      Then help me message him: askbutchhrtman@gmail.com & butch.hartman@nick.com

        Loading editor
    • Do you think he'd spark controversy for making one about Naked Lad?

        Loading editor
    • How about a report series of FOP?

        Loading editor
    • A Wikia Contributor ITALIAN's return wrote:
      How about a report series of FOP?

      A report series? You mean like People talking about the show?

        Loading editor
    • Well, you have to ask Butch Hartman to continue with The Fairly OddParents in any way but to take the time to do it.

        Loading editor
    • Peter Youngblood7 wrote:

      A Wikia Contributor ITALIAN's return wrote:
      How about a report series of FOP?

      A report series? You mean like People talking about the show?

      I mean, I'd like that they to do a report series like they did with The Powerpuff Girls, DuckTales and Rugrats.

        Loading editor
    • A Wikia Contributor ITALIAN's return wrote:

      I mean, I'd like that they to do a report series like they did with The Powerpuff Girls, DuckTales and Rugrats.

      It's reboot, not "report".

        Loading editor
    • Oh ok, you're right, I had misread it when I discovered the existence of these series.

        Loading editor
    • We need continuation of The Fairly OddParents and not reboot like The Powerpuff Girls and DuckTales but Rugrats will not be restarted completely.

        Loading editor
    • To be honest if there's one thing that's gonna work for a continuation it's got to be the fact that the fairy council might get involved in the next season because Foop is one of Chloe's friends. And anti fairies are the one thing that the fairy council wouldn't want Chloe to accept as friends. Cartoon Cartoons told me that the fairy council might have gotten started already with sabotaging Chloe's relationship with Timmy and all because she accepted Foop as a friend.

        Loading editor
    • I like that therory was that actually Cartoon Cartoons?

        Loading editor
    • This theory that he came up with? Yeah it's his actually.

        Loading editor
    • Cartoon Cartoons or NickToons?

        Loading editor
    • Hong Shen wrote:
      Cartoon Cartoons or NickToons?

      Cartoon Cartoons is the name of my friend.

        Loading editor
    • I mean Cartoon Cartoons from Cartoon Network.

        Loading editor
    • I'm going with NickToons all the way.

        Loading editor
    • What if we convince butch too work on netflix(Since this studio is a free and non-limiting community).And then butch convince them too buy nickelodeon so that oaxis is much more stronger and their we can reboot all the shows we wanted.

        Loading editor
    • I have some ideas for season 11 episodes:

      1st: Chester's and AJ's (maybe Tootie's) point of view of season 10 and what they think of Chloe. At the end of this episode Chester, AJ, Timmy, Sanjay, Elmer and Chloe will be best friends.

      2nd: an Easter special

      3rd: a New Year special

      4th: a 3rd Christmas episode but this time with Chloe

      5th: Timmy, his parents, Chloe, her parents, Chester, his father, AJ and his parents being on holiday in Europe. This could be a movie!

      6th: Ms. Doombringer's comeback

      7th: Norm has foxed Chloe to take revenge on Timmy

      8th: Chloe's mom or her dad has birthday!

      9th: Chloe is scared of something but Timmy is not

      10th: Vicky's brother's comeback: He was in a boarding school.

      11th: Something like "The Boy Who Would be Queen", but this time, Chloe has to be a boy.

      12th: A crossover with Gravity Falls would be awesome. (I know that it is a Disney Show, but it's not impossible) - or maybe with Welcome to the Wayne!

      13th: Chloe meets The Crimson Chin!

      14th: An episode, where we can see, why Chloe's family has moved to Dimmsdale.

      15th: Timmy and Chloe travel to Yugopotamia to prevent Mark's homeplanet for something.

      16th: It's Chester's birthday and Timmy doesn't know, what gift he should give Chester.

      17th: Mr. Ledly wants Mr. Turner to invent an eatable pencil and he has to share his office with DINKLEBERG!

      18th: Chloe has had her faires a year long. Now she gets the magic muffin. (MOVIE)

      19th: The Turners are on holiday in a hotel, suddenly Mr. Turner sees that the Dinklebergs are in the hotel, too!

      20th: Timmy and his friends are skiing.

      21st: Poof gets his first real wand, meanwhile Cosmo and Wanda have their next inspection (Inspection Detection). So, Chloe and Timmy don't have faires at the moment.

      22nd: Chloe wishes, that her parents have more time for her but now she wants a moment alone.

      23rd: Vicky has to do babysitting for Timmy and Chloe.

      24th: There is a Crash-Nebula-Convention in Dimmsdale but Chloe doesn't know who Crash Nebula is, so Timmy has to tell her everything about Crash Nebula.

      25th: Crocker is now trying to prove that Chloe has Fairly GodParents.

      26th: Chip Skylark has a big concert in the Dimmadome, so Timmy, Chloe, Chester, AJ, Elmer and Sanjay want to go to it but it is already SOLD OUT.

      27th: The Fair Bears are back and have kidnapped Chester and AJ. Timmy and Chloe have to safe their friends.

        Loading editor
    • Well, your idea of convincing Butch to work for Netflix since I've realized that lately the company has given more employment opportunity to those people who want to make movies or series of any kind and therefore it would be good to continue with The Fairly OddParents and maybe a fourth season for Danny Phantom.

        Loading editor
    • Danny Phantom ended years ago.

        Loading editor
    • I know that Danny Phantom ended 11 years ago but it can be renewed for a fourth season if Butch Hartman decides to bring him back on another platform.

        Loading editor
    • Episode idea: Timmy finds out, much to his dismay, that Crash Nebula is getting cancelled, and rounds up his friends to un-cancel his favorite show.

      The episode would contain references to how the Fairly OddParents and Danny Phantom were treated in their final seasons before cancellation: inferior animation due to budget cuts, Crash Nebula staff getting fired, constantly adding new characters while neglecting some old and well-known characters, and ending with a rushed finale, along with a massive backlash.

        Loading editor
    • Episode Idea: Timmy goes back to Denzel Crocker's Past again but this time with Chloe and they do their best to make sure that Denzel actually keeps Cosmo and Wanda, how ever the whole situation comes at a huge price. What do you guys think might happen if Mr. Crocker actually kept his fairies?

        Loading editor
    • I have no Idea?

        Loading editor
    • Ummmm no telling what will happen.

        Loading editor
    • Denzel would become Timmy's First Best Friend that he has in the past?

        Loading editor
    • I think I would know and I have to say that would actually be a pretty dark episode for a season 10 final...

        Loading editor
    • There'll be a few things that'll change if they do go back to the past where one of them would get to know that Mr Crocker actually has a half sister who hates him because in truth she's just sad that Denzel's Life is so much better without him needing her all the time.

        Loading editor
    • And if Denzel didn't need his half sister anymore because he's was so happy then I'm betting any thing that she would want to stop everybody in the whole world from being happy.

        Loading editor
    • Starting with Timmy.

        Loading editor
    • We need Crash Nebula tv show.

        Loading editor
    • What about Crimson Chin?

        Loading editor
    • Crash nebula and crimson chin is a perfect and amaing episode for s111And i like those ideas!:-)

        Loading editor
    • I meant a show starring Crimson Chin by himself.

        Loading editor
    • Oh yes It would be great a series of Crimson Chin and another series of Crash Nebula.

        Loading editor
    • What about Catman?

        Loading editor
    • Yes also to Catman.

        Loading editor
    • Ok, then what about............THIS guy???????

      Nakedlad
        Loading editor
    • It would also be another series for Butch Hartman to perform.

        Loading editor
    • Do you think that it would spark controversy?

        Loading editor
    • JustMeJordanW wrote:
      Do you think that it would spark controversy?

      Butch Hartman could try making it into a TV-PG show, with slightly more risqué jokes.

      If a show is rated TV-PG, kids can still watch it. Just look at Adventure Time, Regular Show, or Steven Universe.

        Loading editor
    • Cartoon Cartoons
      Cartoon Cartoons removed this reply because:
      lllll
      16:57, April 15, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • WikiaIvan1997 wrote:

      JustMeJordanW wrote:
      Do you think that it would spark controversy?

      Butch Hartman could try making it into a TV-PG show, with slightly more risqué jokes.

      If a show is rated TV-PG, kids can still watch it. Just look at Adventure Time, Regular Show, or Steven Universe.

      I meant because of his name.

        Loading editor
    • JustMeJordanW wrote:

      WikiaIvan1997 wrote:

      JustMeJordanW wrote:
      Do you think that it would spark controversy?

      Butch Hartman could try making it into a TV-PG show, with slightly more risqué jokes.

      If a show is rated TV-PG, kids can still watch it. Just look at Adventure Time, Regular Show, or Steven Universe.

      I meant because of his name.

      Yeah I'd bet that would probably spark a controversy if his name is still used in the show.

        Loading editor
    • Exactly. And only time it was used in the show was in the episode "Crime Wave" when two nerdy guys mistook him for some comic book hero who doesn't wear any clothes.

        Loading editor
    • We need season 11 for The Fairly OddParents.

        Loading editor
    • Heres an idea:

      S11(Focuses on timmy and chloes relationship,Including comeback characters.Lastly,2 special crossovers called jimmy timmy power hour 4 and 5 as the battle goes on and the final confront of the evil syndicate)

      S12-S13(The abrageddon conflict story of wicked timmy)

      S13-14(The abradox saga of complicated abberation timelines cause by ronnie ann santiago and the super mega odd squads fix these fissures)

      S15-S16(Their sons from the multiverse,Including logan loud the son of ronnie ann and lincoln,Helped their parents too fix the paradox timeline changes and the mystery dissapearance of infinit crisis of ronnie ann,chloe,kitty,and the other loved ones)

      S17-S18(The infinite war crisis of the multiverse starts,Including wicked timmy and his army coming back from erasure after the battle in s13-s14,Reminiscing the final confrontation battle)

      S19-S-20(The final season where it focuses family now of nick universe and handing their old power too their kids for the next generation,Bringing peace and finally a happy ending of fop)

        Loading editor
    • Let's hope Butch Hartman takes those ideas you have in mind into account.

        Loading editor
    • Timmy and Chloe as a romantic couple?

      (laughs like J. Jonah Jameson from Spider-Man 2)

      No offence, but I'm not a Chlimmy shipper. I only see them as friends, nothing more. Even Butch Hartman himself made sure of that.

        Loading editor
    • Well Bunsen Is A Beast actually confirms this on it's own that Chloe dose have feelings for Timmmy if you ever watched Beast of Friends you should remember that Timmy's Mom was talking about Feelings Friday as she wanted Timmy's Dad to join her to talk about their feelings for each other.

        Loading editor
    • I manage to binge watch allot of Bunsen episodes And I even figured out on what Butch's Idea was suppose to be for Fop because he had put the whole idea in that episode where Connie Carmichael was suppose to be reaveald as Ms. Doombringer again and that Chloe was in fact the daughter of Doombringer.

        Loading editor
    • PhantomZoneVector wrote:
      Well Bunsen Is A Beast actually confirms this on it's own that Chloe dose have feelings for Timmmy if you ever watched Beast of Friends you should remember that Timmy's Mom was talking about Feelings Friday as she wanted Timmy's Dad to join her to talk about their feelings for each other.

      That crossover episode isn't even canon to the show, I think.

        Loading editor
    • WikiaIvan1997 wrote:

      PhantomZoneVector wrote:
      Well Bunsen Is A Beast actually confirms this on it's own that Chloe dose have feelings for Timmmy if you ever watched Beast of Friends you should remember that Timmy's Mom was talking about Feelings Friday as she wanted Timmy's Dad to join her to talk about their feelings for each other.

      That crossover episode isn't even canon to the show, I think.

      I can show you why this might be canon because it's showing the episode of Timmy and the fairies setting up for when Poof came back home.
      Bunsen Is A Beast.
      Poof&#039;s Party
        Loading editor
    • I knew that scene looked familiar. xD

        Loading editor
    • A crossover between The Fairly OddParents and The Loud House would be great!

        Loading editor
    • Bunsen Is A Beast Ended

        Loading editor
    • Nicholas Blaschke wrote: Bunsen Is A Beast Ended

      Yeah but The Fairly Odd Parents hasn't yet. Why is it not ending?

        Loading editor
    • Then R.I.P. Bunsen Is A Beast (2017-2018) :'-(

        Loading editor
    • PhantomZoneVector wrote:

      Nicholas Blaschke wrote: Bunsen Is A Beast Ended

      Yeah but The Fairly Odd Parents hasn't yet. Why is it not ending?

      Butch Hartman said that the Fairly OddParents has ended, so...tough luck.

        Loading editor
    • So Did Danny Phantom That Only Last 2 Or 4 Seasons

        Loading editor
    • WikiaIvan1997 wrote:
      PhantomZoneVector wrote:

      Nicholas Blaschke wrote: Bunsen Is A Beast Ended

      Yeah but The Fairly Odd Parents hasn't yet. Why is it not ending?
      Butch Hartman said that the Fairly OddParents has ended, so...tough luck.

      Did you ever consider that he left because he's getting backlash from the fans? I  actually know what the secret is that he used for Chloe to be misrable. Butch added An Obsesson that makes her want to help people but her Perfectionism is telling her not to help Perfectionim is saying to Chloe that everything can go wrong. if she dose help. 

        Loading editor
    • But homestly do you think that's a good way to go with her character adding  both Obsessiom that makes her want to help but she can't because Pefectionism is saying no to her that she can't do that?

        Loading editor
    • Cartoon Cartoons wrote:Did you ever consider that he left because he's getting backlash from the fans?

      Of course I did. He left Nickelodeon probably because of the massive backlash that he recieved. Maybe that's the true reason why he left the network. Honestly, that's definitely for the better, IMO. I wouldn't mind if the Fairly OddParents gets revived without his involvement (as a reboot, preferably, since Hartman already did enough damage to the show's reputation).

        Loading editor
    • I get what you just said there Cartoon Cartoons .

        Loading editor
    • WikiaIvan1997 wrote:

      Cartoon Cartoons wrote:Did you ever consider that he left because he's getting backlash from the fans?

      Of course I did. He left Nickelodeon probably because of the massive backlash that he recieved. Maybe that's the true reason why he left the network. Honestly, that's definitely for the better, IMO. I wouldn't mind if the Fairly OddParents gets revived without his involvement (as a reboot, preferably, since Hartman already did enough damage to the show's reputation).

      He was probably going to add Chester back for the end of the show like really we didn't get to know anything about Connie all that well but maybe that he wanted us to meet Chester's Mother finally that lady who'd always bee annoyed with how her son can be and that he'd always be failing her. Connie's Perfectionism would be controlling her Obsession of how much that she hated Chester. So that's what Butch wanted to do he makes more family for Chester as he thought that this would've been the best Idea to end off the show to where the end happens as Chester and Chloe receive Poof while Timmy shares Cosmo and Wanda with Kevin Crocker. Because Denzel never had a fairy too so and had he probably wanted for both Chester and Kevin get fairies too. But would that really be a bad way to end the show? Would that really damage the show at all because he liked Chester that much?

        Loading editor
    • But I agree with the fans I hate Chester he is a very stupid kid!

        Loading editor
    • Retro Head Pixie wrote:

      WikiaIvan1997 wrote:

      Cartoon Cartoons wrote:Did you ever consider that he left because he's getting backlash from the fans?

      Of course I did. He left Nickelodeon probably because of the massive backlash that he recieved. Maybe that's the true reason why he left the network. Honestly, that's definitely for the better, IMO. I wouldn't mind if the Fairly OddParents gets revived without his involvement (as a reboot, preferably, since Hartman already did enough damage to the show's reputation).

      He was probably going to add Chester back for the end of the show like really we didn't get to know anything about Connie all that well but maybe that he wanted us to meet Chester's Mother finally that lady who'd always bee annoyed with how her son can be and that he'd always be failing her. Connie's Perfectionism would be controlling her Obsession of how much that she hated Chester. So that's what Butch wanted to do he makes more family for Chester as he thought that this would've been the best Idea to end off the show to where the end happens as Chester and Chloe receive Poof while Timmy shares Cosmo and Wanda with Kevin Crocker. Because Denzel never had a fairy too so and had he probably wanted for both Chester and Kevin get fairies too. But would that really be a bad way to end the show? Would that really damage the show at all because he liked Chester that much?

      You're missing the point here. Butch Hartman clearly stated that he likes Crocker and Timmy's dad more than the other characters. That's why they've gotten a lot of episodes, while other characters like Chester, A.J., Trixie Tang, Veronica and others were reduced to nothing but living props.

        Loading editor
    • Retro Head Pixie wrote: But I agree with the fans I hate Chester he is a very stupid kid!

      I happen to like Chester Head Pixie so please shut your mouth. And as for you WikiaIvan1997 I disagree with you on this because I for one do believe that Butch was wanting to bring Chester back for this I mean really why wouldn't he want to throw this idea away because he's a fan of Chester and he wanted to have Chester to return just for Chloe to be reunited with her brother.

        Loading editor
    • I'll ask him then myself and I'd bet that he will say that he wanted chester to return.

        Loading editor
    • We need more The Fairly OddParents!

        Loading editor
    • PhantomZoneVector wrote:

      Retro Head Pixie wrote: But I agree with the fans I hate Chester he is a very stupid kid!

      I happen to like Chester Head Pixie so please shut your mouth. And as for you WikiaIvan1997 I disagree with you on this because I for one do believe that Butch was wanting to bring Chester back for this I mean really why wouldn't he want to throw this idea away because he's a fan of Chester and he wanted to have Chester to return just for Chloe to be reunited with her brother.

      I call bullroar. Butch Hartman stated that Crocker and Timmy's dad are his favorite characters, and he just doesn't find the other characters as entertaining as them. The question is: what prevented him from making the other characters as entertaining as Crocker and Timmy's dad?

        Loading editor
    • I could Explain that maybe he wanted to change his style and that made every thing hard for everyone to find like why he kept showing Connie with that gap in her teeth maybe those weren't goofs at all and that this lady is Chester's Mom and would you think that he wouldn't want to let you know what happened to her after all this time?

        Loading editor
    • PhantomZoneVector wrote:
      I could Explain that maybe he wanted to change his style and that made every thing hard for everyone to find like why he kept showing Connie with that gap in her teeth maybe those weren't goofs at all and that this lady is Chester's Mom and would you think that he wouldn't want to let you know what happened to her after all this time?

      Your explanation is full of baloney.

        Loading editor
    • Your ideas are very good guys.

        Loading editor
    • PhantomZoneVector and WikiaIvan1997 just shut up your both acting like little kids!

        Loading editor
    • At least I am mature.

        Loading editor
    • Respect this section cause i sended this on butches tweet too see if he is gonna agree.

        Loading editor
    • Master100000 wrote:
      Respect this section cause i sended this on butches tweet too see if he is gonna agree.

      Good luck with that.

        Loading editor
    • Ignoring naysayers.

        Loading editor
    • Let's find other options.

        Loading editor
    • How about giving the rights of The Fairly Odd Parents to Man Of Action Studios where we have 2 episodes of The Fairly Odd Parents made and for the final episode we get a crossover with the Ben 10 reboot. What do you guys think, would that would be funny to see this version of Ben from the reboot turn into Mark Chang just to find out that Mark actually had a very fun super power of his own like every time when Mark drinks too much orange soda he creats prortals to the past just by burping. A time travling alien that burps out time portals what do you guys think?

        Loading editor
    • I do like the ben 10 reboot, (but do you think that would actually save the fairly Odd Parents just for a team up with Timmy Turner and Ben Tennyson?)

        Loading editor
    • We might even get Eon to appear in this crossover if you guys think that would be a better Idea.
      Eon
        Loading editor
    • Captin Commet Blast wrote:

      We might even get Eon to appear in this crossover if you guys think that would be a better Idea.
      Eon

      Now that idea I like.

        Loading editor
    • Sincerely I hate Ben 10 reboot and I prefer Ben 10 Original.

        Loading editor
    • Hong Shen wrote:
      Sincerely I hate Ben 10 reboot and I prefer Ben 10 Original.

      The Origional Ben 10 series had it's crossovers sadly, the reboot of Ben 10 could be the only chance that we have to save The Fairly Odd Parents from hiatus or from being cancled and besides their suppose to be kid shows so it could work out very well if this version of Ben gets to use Mark Chang as the time travling alien. Mark could have that chance to make this reboot fun.

        Loading editor
    • But that's impossible.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah. Ben 10 is owned by Cartoon Network, and the Fairly OddParents is owned by Nickelodeon. The creators don't own these shows, the network does, and unless it's a "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" type-crossover, this idea is not gonna work.

        Loading editor
    • Absolutely.

        Loading editor
    • WikiaIvan1997 wrote: Yeah. Ben 10 is owned by Cartoon Network, and the Fairly OddParents is owned by Nickelodeon. The creators don't own these shows, the network does, and unless it's a "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" type-crossover, this idea is not gonna work.

      Yeah but can Nickelodeon ask for help from a creator of another show just to finish off one of their own with a season final?

        Loading editor
    • News; Nickelodeon's new president doesn't want a show with too many episodes.

        Loading editor
    • Cartoon Cartoons
      Cartoon Cartoons removed this reply because:
      Lashed out at someone
      20:04, May 1, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • …..I think I better stay off of this site I feel like I'm not welcome here....

        Loading editor
    • Only crossovers can be made if they are from the same company.

        Loading editor
    • Exactly.

        Loading editor
    • You do know!

        Loading editor
    • Yes. Yes, I do.

        Loading editor
    • Very well!

        Loading editor
    • Cartoon Cartoons wrote:

      PhantomZoneVector wrote:

      WikiaIvan1997 wrote: Yeah. Ben 10 is owned by Cartoon Network, and the Fairly OddParents is owned by Nickelodeon. The creators don't own these shows, the network does, and unless it's a "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" type-crossover, this idea is not gonna work.

      Yeah but can Nickelodeon ask for help from a creator of another show just to finish off one of their own with a season final?

      Dude just shut up, The Fairly Odd Parents is over OK. It's over no one cares so just shut up the show will never come back and I mean it! If the fans say that Chloe is a terrible character then she is a terrible character because she's just a Mary Sue that's their belief, their own fault, and this will never change not in a million years. Honestly who gives a fuck about this anymore? Welll I'm not going to that's for sure.

      That Was uncalled for Cartoon Cartoons I'd think you better apologize to Vector right now! He's my brother and he's only 17 years old he doesn't know what he says half of the time. So please at least say that your sorry to him.

        Loading editor
    • I hope they revive The Fairly OddParents again.

        Loading editor
    • A Cinderella Like Episode With Trixie Or Tootie As The Title Character And Timmy As Prince Charming

        Loading editor
    • Nicholas Blaschke wrote: A Cinderella Like Episode With Trixie Or Tootie As The Title Character And Timmy As Prince Charming

      Wasn't already a similiar piot in Take and Fake?

        Loading editor
    • A Wikia Contributor ITALIAN's return wrote:

      Nicholas Blaschke wrote: A Cinderella Like Episode With Trixie Or Tootie As The Title Character And Timmy As Prince Charming

      Wasn't already a similiar piot in Take and Fake?

      Yeah that already happened.

        Loading editor
    • How about an episode where Doombringer gets to go to unwished Island as she destroys the magic copy machine for her mission she'll need to be in disguised though as Chloe's Dad in order to trick Chloe and also gets information from her to what kind of weird place that she's headed off to. At the same time Foop decieds to tag along for the ride but in secret just to make sure that nothing will go wrong while he's around watching over both Chloe and a disguised Doombringer.

        Loading editor
    • We would like to know more about Chloe's family.

        Loading editor
    • More backround characters.

        Loading editor
    • I also want more background characters.

        Loading editor
    • How about a never before seen epsiode where Chloe dilivers pizza to everyone around Dimmsdale that way she'll get the chance to intract with Tootie, AJ, Trixie, and Chester.

      Episode Name: Chloe's Big Pizza Dilivery.

      I thought that this could lead to the reason of why Timmy can unwish Chloe's wishes now. 

        Loading editor
    • Good idea!

        Loading editor
    • Cartoon Cartoons wrote: How about a never before seen epsiode where Chloe dilivers pizza to everyone around Dimmsdale that way she'll get the chance to intract with Tootie, AJ, Trixie, and Chester.

      Episode Name: Chloe's Big Pizza Dilivery.

      I thought that this could lead to the reason of why Timmy can unwish Chloe's wishes now. 

      What I stressed in bold is why I hate your idea.

        Loading editor
    • Nope no Tootie how about Veronica Or francis instead or maybe both Veronica and Francis? 

        Loading editor
    • OK, so Veronica is at Trixie's house for a sleep over and Francis breaks out of juvenile detention for breaking Chester's Arm just as School was about to end.

      and I guess no Tootie.

        Loading editor
    • Yup, no Tootie for your Idea please.

        Loading editor
    • And maybe Remy Buxaplenty should be a part of the episode Idea too. 

        Loading editor
    • Excellent idea.

        Loading editor
    • A sleepover episode is a very amazing idea.

        Loading editor
    • That already happened.

        Loading editor
    • JustMeJordanW wrote:
      That already happened.

      That's true it already happed in May 17, 2003

        Loading editor
    • It can be a still possible happening you know,Similar events can still be reused this time with much more amazing details of the storykine this time.

        Loading editor
    • We need more brainstorming.

        Loading editor
    • Think of an opnening sequnce when special episodes come,Heres mine example(The abrageddon final showdown): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaSGEQ8Cqb8

        Loading editor
    • INeedAJob9
      INeedAJob9 removed this reply because:
      -
      20:34, May 19, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • Mollyhaleismyfriend wrote:
      Here’s an idea, have an episode where Chloe is run over by a truck and dies.

      That's an extremely rude and family-unfriendly idea.

      Trolls like you are pure cancer.

        Loading editor
    • WikiaIvan1997 wrote:
      Mollyhaleismyfriend wrote:
      Here’s an idea, have an episode where Chloe is run over by a truck and dies.
      That's an extremely rude and family-unfriendly idea.

      Trolls like you are pure cancer.

      Eat my ass

        Loading editor
    • Apparently everyone wants answers.

        Loading editor
    • I've been thinking for a while and if it comes to an episode that I don't like then that episode should be fixed. Summer Bummer has talking bacon and a giant gender neutral babey. That whole mess of an episode needs to be changed and I think I know how to make it work better with having 2 hippy dolls replacing the gender neutral babey doll and then have a return from the fair bears again stealing the dolls and having Chloe's Prants try to get them back for her but in stead of getting the dolls back her parents get beaten up by the fair bears because they're hippys and hippys don't like fighting.

        Loading editor
    • Netflix should return to The Fairly OddParents for an eleventh season.

        Loading editor
    • Hong Shen wrote:
      Netflix should return to The Fairly OddParents for an eleventh season.

      But this time, with Butch Hartman's daughter in charge, and her father as a supervisor.

        Loading editor
    • Very well I agree with you!

        Loading editor
    • Now thats a great idea,I might tweet him another of this amazing idea of ours!:-)

        Loading editor
    • Excellent idea!

        Loading editor
    • Master100000 wrote: Now thats a great idea,I might tweet him another of this amazing idea of ours!:-)

      Please! Don't do it! Only the bosses can tell Butch Hartman what to do for his shows.

        Loading editor
    • I would see Disney getting the rights to FOP from Nickelodeon. But what do you mean by The Tooth Fairy giving Chloe a magic wand? Are you saying that there's more than one tooth fairy?

        Loading editor
    • Cartoon Cartoons wrote: I would see Disney getting the rights to FOP from Nickelodeon. But what do you mean by The Tooth Fairy giving Chloe a magic wand? Are you saying that there's more than one tooth fairy?

      I honestly do not like that all the contents are for Disney since that company got rich buying Fox and the total control of Hulu after an agreement with Comcast.

        Loading editor
    • Terrificplate89 wrote:

      Cartoon Cartoons wrote: I would see Disney getting the rights to FOP from Nickelodeon. But what do you mean by The Tooth Fairy giving Chloe a magic wand? Are you saying that there's more than one tooth fairy?

      Yeah there is another tooth fairy who's kinda fat and she hates Wanda. Because Wanda is still jealous of Tooth just for being popular.

      Sorry but Mama Cosma aint no tooth fairy.

        Loading editor
    • Another idea that has nothing to do with the tooth fairy.

        Loading editor
    • Butch deserved too be the next boss at nick,He suffered enough and needs too give credit and respect like anyone else.

        Loading editor
    • No he doesn’t need to be the boss at Nick. 🙄

        Loading editor
    • Nick is my childhood.

        Loading editor
    • Damonikalovesauslly wrote:
      No he doesn’t need to be the boss at Nick. 🙄

      Pulling authority ranks on someone-By the God's no because I don't play card draw games here.You see,We need a fair soft velvet glove leader that is forged in silver not an unfair corrupted copper abstraction iron fist boss who diktates ideas and don't share someones likness.Butch is the perfect canditate of all because he has virtue,generosity,and wisdom like any other unique people does.So like it or not,It's even and fair that he should take over this time so that both netflix and other companies his affording too made at future will be equal and strong at couragness without limits.

        Loading editor
    • Master100000 wrote:

      Damonikalovesauslly wrote:
      No he doesn’t need to be the boss at Nick. 🙄

      Pulling authority ranks on someone-By the God's no because I don't play card draw games here.You see,We need a fair soft velvet glove leader that is forged in silver not an unfair corrupted copper abstraction iron fist boss who diktates ideas and don't share someones likness.Butch is the perfect canditate of all because he has virtue,generosity,and wisdom like any other unique people does.So like it or not,It's even and fair that he should take over this time so that both netflix and other companies his affording too made at future will be equal and strong at couragness without limits.

      Butch the perfect candidate?! Thanks for the laugh.

        Loading editor
    • Butch Hartman has no intention to return, so don't expect him to do so.

        Loading editor
    • Master100000 wrote:
      Damonikalovesauslly wrote:
      No he doesn’t need to be the boss at Nick. 🙄
      Pulling authority ranks on someone-By the God's no because I don't play card draw games here.You see,We need a fair soft velvet glove leader that is forged in silver not an unfair corrupted copper abstraction iron fist boss who diktates ideas and don't share someones likness.Butch is the perfect canditate of all because he has virtue,generosity,and wisdom like any other unique people does.So like it or not,It's even and fair that he should take over this time so that both netflix and other companies his affording too made at future will be equal and strong at couragness without limits.

      Master I have a questeion, have you worked with Butch Hartam before?

        Loading editor
    • No,Im on the philippines,And i support good people.They maybe not perfect,At least they have royalty too loyalty.

        Loading editor
    • If he’s so loyal why he left in the first place?

        Loading editor
    • We need new episodes of The Fairly OddParents!

        Loading editor
    • Fuck Chloe!

        Loading editor
    • Fuck Chloe!

        Loading editor
    • Fuck Chloe!

        Loading editor
    • Fuck Chloe!

        Loading editor
    • Fuck Chloe!

        Loading editor
    • RandyRKOOrton2 wrote:
      Fuck Chloe!

      Seriously?

        Loading editor
    • RandyRKOOrton2 wrote:
      Fuck Chloe!

      Get out!And you are not welcome spammer and i dont like bashers in this subject!>:-(>:-(

      Also Damonikalovesauslly for your answer and questions:

      (Now you Guy's really earned it triggerly and You absolutely done did it now y'all)You know(Someone should really reform their moral's even better at this time),I won't explain this again so I will say this once y'all great almighty eluded yobbo's who doesn't have a good sense of right minds(That studies anyone or everyone's stories for so long too so far these years has become very wasted and disgrace too anyone's perspective):First of all he posted a video in YouTube channel about why he left.Second he was justify for so many year's because 2008 is the beginning of how Nickelodeon become dark these days which includes future events of foreshadowing of Hollywood acting the same.Third,He talk's about his conspiracy of being controlled,manipulated,And how hardly he was easily offended against his converted free will chain desired purpose(Which explains they are decision base on emotions of how the persons generosity has it's limits and how it will grew inpatients of abusing its part's at the end).Fourth is the new corrupted boss like its previous who are very indifferent and not us unique during millennial periods and 2007 is much worse(They took away hope and ripped it apart from a false belief issue case)because this one doesn't like 100+episode's similar too anime series and TV shows which are natural too all of us but used too dictate that power in a atrocitious way.Fifth too the last,He was freed now from their leash and is no longer a slave enforcer by them,But a freedom person who wishes too form a new company with no restraining order this time.Now y'all know,And if their is no more questions,Than that's all you need too know(If that's not enough and I'm being full of it at even more,Go too my sites that are left above the previous discussion-Hong Shen where I left him a gift site of my tumblr,Twitter,fb,and many more).😑😑😑😒😒😒😒👤👤👤👤👓👓👓👓📖📖📖📱📱📲📲📝📝📝💻💻📆📆📅📅📋📋📃📃📄📄

        Loading editor
    • Master100000 wrote:

      RandyRKOOrton2 wrote:
      Fuck Chloe!

      Get out!And you are not welcome spammer and i dont like bashers in this subject!>:-(>:-(

      Also Damonikalovesauslly for your answer and questions:

      (Now you Guy's really earned it triggerly and You absolutely done did it now y'all)You know(Someone should really reform their moral's even better at this time),I won't explain this again so I will say this once y'all great almighty eluded yobbo's who doesn't have a good sense of right minds(That studies anyone or everyone's stories for so long too so far these years has become very wasted and disgrace too anyone's perspective):First of all he posted a video in YouTube channel about why he left.Second he was justify for so many year's because 2008 is the beginning of how Nickelodeon become dark these days which includes future events of foreshadowing of Hollywood acting the same.Third,He talk's about his conspiracy of being controlled,manipulated,And how hardly he was easily offended against his converted free will chain desired purpose(Which explains they are decision base on emotions of how the persons generosity has it's limits and how it will grew inpatients of abusing its part's at the end).Fourth is the new corrupted boss like its previous who are very indifferent and not us unique during millennial periods and 2007 is much worse(They took away hope and ripped it apart from a false belief issue case)because this one doesn't like 100+episode's similar too anime series and TV shows which are natural too all of us but used too dictate that power in a atrocitious way.Fifth too the last,He was freed now from their leash and is no longer a slave enforcer by them,But a freedom person who wishes too form a new company with no restraining order this time.Now y'all know,And if their is no more questions,Than that's all you need too know(If that's not enough and I'm being full of it at even more,Go too my sites that are left above the previous discussion-Hong Shen where I left him a gift site of my tumblr,Twitter,fb,and many more).😑😑😑😒😒😒😒👤👤👤👤👓👓👓👓📖📖📖📱📱📲📲📝📝📝💻💻📆📆📅📅📋📋📃📃📄📄

      You’re talking about morals but calling people who doesn’t agree with you eluded yobbo’s?! Pot calling the kettle black. Maybe you should learn to respect people’s opinions (except the person who was spamming) and stop being closed minded. 😑

        Loading editor
    • You just triggered my temper and ooh boy that’s not good. I don’t appreciate being called down on. 🙄

        Loading editor
    • We only want the continuity of the series to be respected!

        Loading editor
    • Damonikalovesauslly wrote:

      Master100000 wrote:

      RandyRKOOrton2 wrote:
      Fuck Chloe!
      Get out!And you are not welcome spammer and i dont like bashers in this subject!>:-(>:-(

      Also Damonikalovesauslly for your answer and questions:

      (Now you Guy's really earned it triggerly and You absolutely done did it now y'all)You know(Someone should really reform their moral's even better at this time),I won't explain this again so I will say this once y'all great almighty eluded yobbo's who doesn't have a good sense of right minds(That studies anyone or everyone's stories for so long too so far these years has become very wasted and disgrace too anyone's perspective):First of all he posted a video in YouTube channel about why he left.Second he was justify for so many year's because 2008 is the beginning of how Nickelodeon become dark these days which includes future events of foreshadowing of Hollywood acting the same.Third,He talk's about his conspiracy of being controlled,manipulated,And how hardly he was easily offended against his converted free will chain desired purpose(Which explains they are decision base on emotions of how the persons generosity has it's limits and how it will grew inpatients of abusing its part's at the end).Fourth is the new corrupted boss like its previous who are very indifferent and not us unique during millennial periods and 2007 is much worse(They took away hope and ripped it apart from a false belief issue case)because this one doesn't like 100+episode's similar too anime series and TV shows which are natural too all of us but used too dictate that power in a atrocitious way.Fifth too the last,He was freed now from their leash and is no longer a slave enforcer by them,But a freedom person who wishes too form a new company with no restraining order this time.Now y'all know,And if their is no more questions,Than that's all you need too know(If that's not enough and I'm being full of it at even more,Go too my sites that are left above the previous discussion-Hong Shen where I left him a gift site of my tumblr,Twitter,fb,and many more).😑😑😑😒😒😒😒👤👤👤👤👓👓👓👓📖📖📖📱📱📲📲📝📝📝💻💻📆📆📅📅📋📋📃📃📄📄

      You’re talking about morals but calling people who doesn’t agree with you eluded yobbo’s?! Pot calling the kettle black. Maybe you should learn to respect people’s opinions (except the person who was spamming) and stop being closed minded. 😑

      (Know your often masochistic tripping stoop tournedos courtesy ego attitude conquest place purpose elsewhere and dittos self-empire shrew adjustment position progresses circuit break units senior because the wind blows both ways,Because is not for upholding mug's,envy,thugs,weaklings,ambition,or anything bad we become consumed of are desired,That is not the description of absorbing strong confidence will,We will be nothing without it if not properly used)Who are you too judge me(At least I showed honor,proper truce,uphold principles,and inherited embodied vow servitude adjustment of my own right at defending true good people clans that still brings real hope at history for the new era,So it's safe too say that I did not betrayed them)?If you knew well better(Where did your exulted obedience go?Did you left under your pants?I doubt that we will find it neither clear or unpurified bounds within you),Then you should fully know,That you have fought back wrongly because you said,Stay silence in meaning(I think you and the others hand are the only authoritarian cruelty races who doesn't see the inside good for unique and intelligent people),But why did fight back in this kin?Talk about you throwing wrath shade's symbols than me,Pronouncing at some of my proving point you are not my equal,And I inherited unique things better like anyone special people else does because you deceived yourself at giving darkness within you're own corrupted exceeding heart,That the fact and evidence on you.What you also said their is not respect,You allied yourself of being pity and Triumph Marshall Law Court than siding the real kind,So spare me you're self-deception and live at the present and future events(Save me your slobber dog,You only fight for lost causes and enslaved misdirected false belief guidance at yourself instead of complying the good hearted sides,That's why you are alone and I can feel it on you so you need bad attention feedbacks here,You have no real friends,And those you trust will betray you at the end which blinds too deceived you on seeing it/that,So if I we're you right now I fix my broken attitude and do something about it Curry Rice Face,Keep it too yourself away from here).That description your mentioning is bullying and abusing others,Nothing more or less(You trifle machinations on a senior elder citizen,So I pity selfish survivability of oneself than sacrificing for the greater good on others,That is almost close on justice and need's preserved thrust order for requirements,Now it demands equilibrium),So you're far too modest at your discipline education pal(If you wanna compare both morals and decision base on balance emotions,I suggested that you look in the mirror alot buddy,Because you are not ready for righteousness and lack virtues at your confused timequake messed up mind,Fear and respect are not equals but are inbetween at each other),Sadly you didn't took philosophy and religious class so that's why you aided the conquerers than the innocent(If you are truly earthrealm/humankinds too our race Mister who doesn't still know it all,Then you know full well for your good that you don't reply back at this conversation if you are a person you say you are,In other word's back off,surrender,turn away,state your purpose that you will not abide of a call you will answer again,walk it off,leave in Peaces stranger,drop the pretentious childish acting tantrum if you don't wanna meet the fist of it's true wrath,best flee in the battlefield,and truly give up too never come back again or face the unforseen consequences,So prove it right here now mortal).💻💻💻💻💻💻📆📆📅📅📅📖📖📖

        Loading editor
    • Hong Shen wrote:
      We only want the continuity of the series to be respected!

      Thanks hong shen.:-)

        Loading editor
    • Master100000 wrote:

      Damonikalovesauslly wrote:

      Master100000 wrote:

      RandyRKOOrton2 wrote:
      Fuck Chloe!
      Get out!And you are not welcome spammer and i dont like bashers in this subject!>:-(>:-(

      Also Damonikalovesauslly for your answer and questions:

      (Now you Guy's really earned it triggerly and You absolutely done did it now y'all)You know(Someone should really reform their moral's even better at this time),I won't explain this again so I will say this once y'all great almighty eluded yobbo's who doesn't have a good sense of right minds(That studies anyone or everyone's stories for so long too so far these years has become very wasted and disgrace too anyone's perspective):First of all he posted a video in YouTube channel about why he left.Second he was justify for so many year's because 2008 is the beginning of how Nickelodeon become dark these days which includes future events of foreshadowing of Hollywood acting the same.Third,He talk's about his conspiracy of being controlled,manipulated,And how hardly he was easily offended against his converted free will chain desired purpose(Which explains they are decision base on emotions of how the persons generosity has it's limits and how it will grew inpatients of abusing its part's at the end).Fourth is the new corrupted boss like its previous who are very indifferent and not us unique during millennial periods and 2007 is much worse(They took away hope and ripped it apart from a false belief issue case)because this one doesn't like 100+episode's similar too anime series and TV shows which are natural too all of us but used too dictate that power in a atrocitious way.Fifth too the last,He was freed now from their leash and is no longer a slave enforcer by them,But a freedom person who wishes too form a new company with no restraining order this time.Now y'all know,And if their is no more questions,Than that's all you need too know(If that's not enough and I'm being full of it at even more,Go too my sites that are left above the previous discussion-Hong Shen where I left him a gift site of my tumblr,Twitter,fb,and many more).😑😑😑😒😒😒😒👤👤👤👤👓👓👓👓📖📖📖📱📱📲📲📝📝📝💻💻📆📆📅📅📋📋📃📃📄📄

      You’re talking about morals but calling people who doesn’t agree with you eluded yobbo’s?! Pot calling the kettle black. Maybe you should learn to respect people’s opinions (except the person who was spamming) and stop being closed minded. 😑

      (Know your often masochistic tripping stoop tournedos courtesy ego attitude conquest place purpose elsewhere and dittos self-empire shrew adjustment position progresses circuit break units senior because the wind blows both ways,Because is not for upholding mug's,envy,thugs,weaklings,ambition,or anything bad we become consumed of are desired,That is not the description of absorbing strong confidence will,We will be nothing without it if not properly used)Who are you too judge me(At least I showed honor,proper truce,uphold principles,and inherited embodied vow servitude adjustment of my own right at defending true good people clans that still brings real hope at history for the new era,So it's safe too say that I did not betrayed them)?If you knew well better(Where did your exulted obedience go?Did you left under your pants?I doubt that we will find it neither clear or unpurified bounds within you),Then you should fully know,That you have fought back wrongly because you said,Stay silence in meaning(I think you and the others hand are the only authoritarian cruelty races who doesn't see the inside good for unique and intelligent people),But why did fight back in this kin?Talk about you throwing wrath shade's symbols than me,Pronouncing at some of my proving point you are not my equal,And I inherited unique things better like anyone special people else does because you deceived yourself at giving darkness within you're own corrupted exceeding heart,That the fact and evidence on you.What you also said their is not respect,You allied yourself of being pity and Triumph Marshall Law Court than siding the real kind,So spare me you're self-deception and live at the present and future events(Save me your slobber dog,You only fight for lost causes and enslaved misdirected false belief guidance at yourself instead of complying the good hearted sides,That's why you are alone and I can feel it on you so you need bad attention feedbacks here,You have no real friends,And those you trust will betray you at the end which blinds too deceived you on seeing it/that,So if I we're you right now I fix my broken attitude and do something about it Curry Rice Face,Keep it too yourself away from here).That description your mentioning is bullying and abusing others,Nothing more or less(You trifle machinations on a senior elder citizen,So I pity selfish survivability of oneself than sacrificing for the greater good on others,That is almost close on justice and need's preserved thrust order for requirements,Now it demands equilibrium),So you're far too modest at your discipline education pal(If you wanna compare both morals and decision base on balance emotions,I suggested that you look in the mirror alot buddy,Because you are not ready for righteousness and lack virtues at your confused timequake messed up mind,Fear and respect are not equals but are inbetween at each other),Sadly you didn't took philosophy and religious class so that's why you aided the conquerers than the innocent(If you are truly earthrealm/humankinds too our race Mister who doesn't still know it all,Then you know full well for your good that you don't reply back at this conversation if you are a person you say you are,In other word's back off,surrender,turn away,state your purpose that you will not abide of a call you will answer again,walk it off,leave in Peaces stranger,drop the pretentious childish acting tantrum if you don't wanna meet the fist of it's true wrath,best flee in the battlefield,and truly give up too never come back again or face the unforseen consequences,So prove it right here now mortal).💻💻💻💻💻💻📆📆📅📅📅📖📖📖

      How about you shorten your long ass paragraph because I’m not reading that. Lmao.

        Loading editor
    • If you want to insult me, shorten it because that grammar is atrocious.

        Loading editor
    • Well im sorry if your throwing shades dude,But reading is for understanding and acknowledging,I dont care if you read it or not,So Your choice are clear.Why Arent you the sweet devil talker,Just how did you managed too survive at high school or college?Propably you did'nt learn nothing their at the end and you propably care all about yourself and others,What a reckless fate you choose.:-(

        Loading editor
    • A book is more interesting than that long paragraph you tried to convey me. I love to read, just not that paragraph in which you tried to berate me (horribly I might add. 😴).

        Loading editor
    • Then you are a proxy of education reading,Wow,The most corrokest excuse i ever heard in my life again.

        Loading editor
    • What are you talking about?! 😒

        Loading editor