- Even if they got their daughter, they still have to go through the hardships of parenting. Except now that they would most likely be strict to her, whether or not they are bad at it depends. If they ever tricked her into getting Vicky, this combined possibly deep resentment, the daughter would most likely be more evil than Vicky and kill her and kill the parents as well. Let's face it, they are bad parents before and after Timmy.
But in The Secret Origin of Denzel Crocker, they had this truck full of girl stuff and his dad said that he'd be crushed if they had a son. Then in It's A Wishful Life, they lived in an alternate universe with a mansion and they were wealthy and they had a daughter named Sophia Turner who was very talented and famous. Then in Future Lost, he and his dad were in the attic and he found this trunk full of stuff and he said that his dreams were shattered years ago and after Timmy responded to him with "How many years ago?", he responded to him back with "Who are you again?". That goes to show that he was DEAD SET on wanting a daughter.
The point is that it's the parents own fault. If they banked on fate giving them a daughter and get emotionally crushed because Timmy was born, they are THE worst parents. What happens if they had a daughter but she became spoiled and rotten, would they blame on her?
Realastically, this is how everything would have happened:
- Even if Mr and Mrs Turner get the daughter they wanted. They still be gullible enough to get Vicky babysitting her. Not everyone could be forgiving as Timmy and the daughter might even shunned her family once she gets older or even might get emancipated.
- Francis would have focus his wrath on any other maybe like AJ who would be in an even worst state. If it's Chester, he would have all his teeth knocked out.
- Crocker might get fed up teaching and might go full time Fairy Hunting and would target anyone with a Fairy such as Remy and get Fairies enslaved including Cosmo and Wanda.
- Cosmo and Wanda do get best kids but also worst kids. Their next child might be a worse kid and might even be thinking on setting Dimmsdale in flames.
I'm going to agree with Ron PRL on this. Timmy's parents wouldn't be good parents whether they had a daughter or son.
Even though they had a son, they still spent the first 8 years of Timmy's recording his every move, never leaving the house. They fooled him into thinking they left him just so they could get a recording of him crying over them being "gone". They sent him to therapy when he was 5 for having an imaginary friend, which isn't that abnormal for a kid that age. Even then, that could be a result of Timmy not having friends his age at that point (Possibly due to his parents needing to control every aspect of his life). Timmy's parents were textbook helicopter parents. That alone is going to mess a kid up. Going from overbearing to neglecting almost instantaneously when Vicky came along only messed him up even more (Need of constant attention, fear of abandonment, etc.).
Even if they never left Timmy with Vicky, he'd still end up having a lot of issues. He might even end up with fairy godparents anyway for his overbearing parents depending on how bad it got.
If they had a daughter who they apparently "cared more" about than they did Timmy, I'd have to imagine that helicopter parenting would be much worse. She'd easily be godparent eligible in that situation. Even then, I still wouldn't rule out them leaving her with Vicky and going down the same path they did with Timmy.
I don't really count "Wishful Life" as an actual alternate timeline. My interpretation has always been that it was at least mostly made up by Jorgen to teach Timmy a lesson (He mentioned that it was a test at the end of the episode, though what was real and what wasn't is up for debate). My reasoning is that some of the things Timmy's nonexistence apparently caused don't really add up, which he actually points out at one point. Just some examples: Vicky is shown to be evil the first time she meets Timmy, Crocker has been insane ever since he was messed up by the Jorgen's mind-wiper thing on 3/15/72 (Which would've happened with or without Timmy's involvement) and I can't see how Timmy plays a role in Francis, Elmer or AJ's genetics
It's like the opposite,Through my dad is gone,My mom is so seriously annoying and shares the similarities of timmy's dad(Not including timmy's mom).Both share bad luck and have stupid ideas in life sometimes,Thats why i dislike my mom a bit but i still love her no matter what.