FANDOM


  • TehLPSRemixer
    TehLPSRemixer closed this thread because:
    Old.
    04:12, August 23, 2018

    in my own opinion i think she is a MARY-SUE she is little miss perfect she should obiously have friends by now because she is a good person i agree that they dont need sparky any more but where is poof did she replace him?

      Loading editor
    • Yes I like chloe and No she not perfect like a mary sue

        Loading editor
    • Yes, I like Chloe and the reason why Poof and Sparky aren't appearing is because they're focusing on Chloe.

        Loading editor
    • true that i don't know if poof and sparky are returning

        Loading editor
    • If anyone has Facebook, you guys can try contacting Sparky's voice actor, Matthew W. Taylor here and ask if he's still voicing Sparky in FOP: https://www.facebook.com/MattVOTaylor/

      (He last posted last February 7, 2016 by adding a new photo so yeah, hopefully he responds)

        Loading editor
    • yeah that a good idea and also can you guy try to contact missy' voice actor Dannah Phirman here and ask if she's still voicing for missy in FOP just go to www.facebook.com/Dannah Phirman/ . I hope she respond please please respond  

        Loading editor
    • also can some contact butch to see if missy is returning (probably with a different female actress voice)

        Loading editor
    • You guys should try contacting Dannah Phirman's husband, Mike Phirman about if Missy is returning: https://www.facebook.com/mikephirman/?fref=photo

        Loading editor
    • This show is dead, nice job Chloe

        Loading editor
    • Anyone still calling her a Mary Sue is insulting themself more than they are insulting Chloe.

        Loading editor
    • I like Chole

        Loading editor
    • Imaginationgirl wrote:
      I like Chole

      Me too she smart like Lisa simpson she nice like Isabella from Phineas and Ferb she tought like Buttercup from Powerpuff girls. she is 100% my favorite character

        Loading editor
    • I like Chloe too for her niceness, sweetness, and how smart she is.

        Loading editor
    • JayCee13 wrote:
      I like Chloe too for her niceness, sweetness, and how smart she is.

      yes she is smart and sweet and nice

        Loading editor
    • Yes, I luv her very much.

        Loading editor
    • I like chloe,sick of people hating on her for stupid reasons,it's like this with every new character,why do people hate new characters? new characters are cool

        Loading editor
    • Kitty5327 wrote:
      I like chloe,sick of people hating on her for stupid reasons,it's like this with every new character,why do people hate new characters? new characters are cool

      Cause they think it ruins the show.

        Loading editor
    • Fancy-hollyleaf wrote:
      in my own opinion i think she is a MARY-SUE she is little miss perfect she should obiously have friends by now because she is a good person i agree that they dont need sparky any more but where is poof did she replace him?

      Finally, someone speaking my language! This is the same problem that was addressed by MrEnter and PieGuyRulz. It's called "Negative Continuity", it's the type of continuity error that involves plotholes... in this case, Foop is in Big Fairy Share Scare, but not Poof.

        Loading editor
    • Marioroxmysox wrote:

      Fancy-hollyleaf wrote:
      in my own opinion i think she is a MARY-SUE she is little miss perfect she should obiously have friends by now because she is a good person i agree that they dont need sparky any more but where is poof did she replace him?

      Finally, someone speaking my language! This is the same problem that was addressed by MrEnter and PieGuyRulz. It's called "Negative Continuity", it's the type of continuity error that involves plotholes... in this case, Foop is in Big Fairy Share Scare, but not Poof.

      It's been going on from the very beginning and it's flanderized many a character before erasing them completely, Mark Chang, Flushed. Trixie Tang, Shallowed and Dead. Discount Stewie Griffin, He has a name but this literally describes his entire existence.

        Loading editor
    • Imouttamoves wrote:

      Marioroxmysox wrote:


      Fancy-hollyleaf wrote:
      in my own opinion i think she is a MARY-SUE she is little miss perfect she should obiously have friends by now because she is a good person i agree that they dont need sparky any more but where is poof did she replace him?
      Finally, someone speaking my language! This is the same problem that was addressed by MrEnter and PieGuyRulz. It's called "Negative Continuity", it's the type of continuity error that involves plotholes... in this case, Foop is in Big Fairy Share Scare, but not Poof.
      It's been going on from the very beginning and it's flanderized many a character before erasing them completely, Mark Chang, Flushed. Trixie Tang, Shallowed and Dead. Discount Stewie Griffin, He has a name but this literally describes his entire existence.

      Except, where as Stewie doesn't do much of the world domination thing (mostly with killing his mother, Lois) anymore, Foop is actually doing it. You know what they say "When you have to shoot... shoot, don't talk". However, I'd prefer Evil the Cat, since he was the one who started the small mastermind fad... to me.

        Loading editor
    • I lover her

        Loading editor
    • I don't like Chole, because Poof and Sparky are better. Chole makes the show look bad, but Poof and Sparky make the show better.

        Loading editor
    • ZacharyHamilton1994 wrote:
      I don't like Chole, because Poof and Sparky are better. Chole makes the show look bad, but Poof and Sparky make the show better.

      That is kinda debatable. Poof was good enough to be part of the cast... I just wish he was introduced in "Hassle in the Castle" instead of Fairly Oddbaby, so it'd be a better reason that Cosmo and Wanda would be embarrased to tell Timmy something, and that Jorgen won't make a Fairy Godparent shortage for banning Fairy Babies. However, it was ruined when they made him sound like a Teenage Timmy instead of Bubbles from the Powerpuff Girls.

      Sparky, he had a bad first impression on some people, especially when adults were the original owners to the dog... then again, weren't Adults suppose to interact with Fairies, like in Fairie Folklore (Disney's Sleeping Beauty being one of the prime examples)? It's like Butch Hartman didn't care for Fairy Folklore in the first place and made up a lot of rules that people wouldn't care about, but suddenly will in the future. It's like the Politicians with Donald Trump; one second you say one thing, and then another you say something totally different.

        Loading editor
    • DeviantPooper wrote:
      Kitty5327 wrote:
      I like chloe,sick of people hating on her for stupid reasons,it's like this with every new character,why do people hate new characters? new characters are cool
      Cause they think it ruins the show.

      it doesn't,I've loved the show since the day it was on tv and I think it's gotten even better over the years,people just like to complain cause people are complainers about the stupidest things =.=

        Loading editor
    • Kitty5327 wrote:
      DeviantPooper wrote:
      Kitty5327 wrote:
      I like chloe,sick of people hating on her for stupid reasons,it's like this with every new character,why do people hate new characters? new characters are cool
      Cause they think it ruins the show.
      it doesn't,I've loved the show since the day it was on tv and I think it's gotten even better over the years,people just like to complain cause people are complainers about the stupidest things =.=

      I know right? To be honest, I use to be one of them but then sorta enjoyed the new characters.

        Loading editor
    • DeviantPooper wrote:
      Kitty5327 wrote:
      DeviantPooper wrote:
      Kitty5327 wrote:
      I like chloe,sick of people hating on her for stupid reasons,it's like this with every new character,why do people hate new characters? new characters are cool
      Cause they think it ruins the show.
      it doesn't,I've loved the show since the day it was on tv and I think it's gotten even better over the years,people just like to complain cause people are complainers about the stupidest things =.=
      I know right? To be honest, I use to be one of them but then sorta enjoyed the new characters.

      Did you even read what I said about Poof and Sparky?

        Loading editor
    • Yeah

        Loading editor
    • Marioroxmysox wrote:
      DeviantPooper wrote:
      Kitty5327 wrote:
      DeviantPooper wrote:
      Kitty5327 wrote:
      I like chloe,sick of people hating on her for stupid reasons,it's like this with every new character,why do people hate new characters? new characters are cool
      Cause they think it ruins the show.
      it doesn't,I've loved the show since the day it was on tv and I think it's gotten even better over the years,people just like to complain cause people are complainers about the stupidest things =.=
      I know right? To be honest, I use to be one of them but then sorta enjoyed the new characters.
      Did you even read what I said about Poof and Sparky?

      Yes, I did.

        Loading editor
    • DeviantPooper wrote:
      Marioroxmysox wrote:
      DeviantPooper wrote:
      Kitty5327 wrote:
      DeviantPooper wrote:
      Kitty5327 wrote:
      I like chloe,sick of people hating on her for stupid reasons,it's like this with every new character,why do people hate new characters? new characters are cool
      Cause they think it ruins the show.
      it doesn't,I've loved the show since the day it was on tv and I think it's gotten even better over the years,people just like to complain cause people are complainers about the stupidest things =.=
      I know right? To be honest, I use to be one of them but then sorta enjoyed the new characters.
      Did you even read what I said about Poof and Sparky?
      Yes, I did.

      And do you see why it's a major plothole with Chloe's appearance, besides Foop showing up and not Poof?

        Loading editor
    • Marioroxmysox wrote:

      DeviantPooper wrote:
      Marioroxmysox wrote:
      DeviantPooper wrote:
      Kitty5327 wrote:
      DeviantPooper wrote:
      Kitty5327 wrote:
      I like chloe,sick of people hating on her for stupid reasons,it's like this with every new character,why do people hate new characters? new characters are cool
      Cause they think it ruins the show.
      it doesn't,I've loved the show since the day it was on tv and I think it's gotten even better over the years,people just like to complain cause people are complainers about the stupidest things =.=
      I know right? To be honest, I use to be one of them but then sorta enjoyed the new characters.
      Did you even read what I said about Poof and Sparky?
      Yes, I did.

      And do you see why it's a major plothole with Chloe's appearance, besides Foop showing up and not Poof?

      Yes, you are arguing that Chloe does not deserve to be on the show.

        Loading editor
    • Marioroxmysox wrote:
      DeviantPooper wrote:
      Marioroxmysox wrote:
      DeviantPooper wrote:
      Kitty5327 wrote:
      DeviantPooper wrote:
      Kitty5327 wrote:
      I like chloe,sick of people hating on her for stupid reasons,it's like this with every new character,why do people hate new characters? new characters are cool
      Cause they think it ruins the show.
      it doesn't,I've loved the show since the day it was on tv and I think it's gotten even better over the years,people just like to complain cause people are complainers about the stupidest things =.=
      I know right? To be honest, I use to be one of them but then sorta enjoyed the new characters.
      Did you even read what I said about Poof and Sparky?
      Yes, I did.
      And do you see why it's a major plothole with Chloe's appearance, besides Foop showing up and not Poof?

      Since Foop showed up, it means that Poof exists and likely lives somewhere and he probably moved out from the Turner's house.

        Loading editor
    • DeviantPooper wrote:
      Marioroxmysox wrote:
      DeviantPooper wrote:
      Marioroxmysox wrote:
      DeviantPooper wrote:
      Kitty5327 wrote:
      DeviantPooper wrote:
      Kitty5327 wrote:
      I like chloe,sick of people hating on her for stupid reasons,it's like this with every new character,why do people hate new characters? new characters are cool
      Cause they think it ruins the show.
      it doesn't,I've loved the show since the day it was on tv and I think it's gotten even better over the years,people just like to complain cause people are complainers about the stupidest things =.=
      I know right? To be honest, I use to be one of them but then sorta enjoyed the new characters.
      Did you even read what I said about Poof and Sparky?
      Yes, I did.
      And do you see why it's a major plothole with Chloe's appearance, besides Foop showing up and not Poof?
      Since Foop showed up, it means that Poof exists and likely lives somewhere and he probably moved out from the Turner's house.


      But if someone was new to the series, no one would know that Poof exists (other than that he appeared in the new intro). I can understand Sparky not appearing, because people have an issue with him, but Poof? Really? You didn't bother to keep him around in the same episode as Foop? That's lazy writing.

        Loading editor
    • Marioroxmysox wrote:
      DeviantPooper wrote:
      Marioroxmysox wrote:
      DeviantPooper wrote:
      Marioroxmysox wrote:
      DeviantPooper wrote:
      Kitty5327 wrote:
      DeviantPooper wrote:
      Kitty5327 wrote:
      I like chloe,sick of people hating on her for stupid reasons,it's like this with every new character,why do people hate new characters? new characters are cool
      Cause they think it ruins the show.
      it doesn't,I've loved the show since the day it was on tv and I think it's gotten even better over the years,people just like to complain cause people are complainers about the stupidest things =.=
      I know right? To be honest, I use to be one of them but then sorta enjoyed the new characters.
      Did you even read what I said about Poof and Sparky?
      Yes, I did.
      And do you see why it's a major plothole with Chloe's appearance, besides Foop showing up and not Poof?
      Since Foop showed up, it means that Poof exists and likely lives somewhere and he probably moved out from the Turner's house.

      But if someone was new to the series, no one would know that Poof exists (other than that he appeared in the new intro). I can understand Sparky not appearing, because people have an issue with him, but Poof? Really? You didn't bother to keep him around in the same episode as Foop? That's lazy writing.

      Maybe people love Foop more than Poof.

        Loading editor
    • DeviantPooper wrote:
      Marioroxmysox wrote:
      DeviantPooper wrote:
      Marioroxmysox wrote:
      DeviantPooper wrote:
      Marioroxmysox wrote:
      DeviantPooper wrote:
      Kitty5327 wrote:
      DeviantPooper wrote:
      Kitty5327 wrote:
      I like chloe,sick of people hating on her for stupid reasons,it's like this with every new character,why do people hate new characters? new characters are cool
      Cause they think it ruins the show.
      it doesn't,I've loved the show since the day it was on tv and I think it's gotten even better over the years,people just like to complain cause people are complainers about the stupidest things =.=
      I know right? To be honest, I use to be one of them but then sorta enjoyed the new characters.
      Did you even read what I said about Poof and Sparky?
      Yes, I did.
      And do you see why it's a major plothole with Chloe's appearance, besides Foop showing up and not Poof?
      Since Foop showed up, it means that Poof exists and likely lives somewhere and he probably moved out from the Turner's house.

      But if someone was new to the series, no one would know that Poof exists (other than that he appeared in the new intro). I can understand Sparky not appearing, because people have an issue with him, but Poof? Really? You didn't bother to keep him around in the same episode as Foop? That's lazy writing.
      Maybe people love Foop more than Poof.

      Though he's a ripoff of Stewie Griffin (Seasons 1 and 2).

        Loading editor
    • Well she's better than Poof and Sparky but not as good as most of the other characters, honestly I don't hate Chloe but I don't like her either. I'm in the middle.

        Loading editor
    • Coolguyathomeschool wrote:
      Well she's better than Poof and Sparky but not as good as most of the other characters, honestly I don't hate Chloe but I don't like her either. I'm in the middle.

      At least someone here likes Chloe more than Poof and Sparky

        Loading editor
    • Chloe>Tootie>Veronica>Missy>Trixie

        Loading editor
    • TooYube wrote:
      Chloe>Tootie>Veronica>Missy>Trixie

      Are you talking about shipping?

        Loading editor
    • Coolguyathomeschool wrote:
      Well she's better than Poof and Sparky but not as good as most of the other characters, honestly I don't hate Chloe but I don't like her either. I'm in the middle.

      In all honesty... I have to agree on that one. It's just a bad case of "Good Concept, Poor Execution". What I think Chloe should have been is a Witch... you know, like Kiki from "Kiki's Delivery Service", only she's interested in reading. And also, she would be a good witch, or a wiccan, who hates being criticized for her culture, or that her own kind would even stoop that low to be evil. This change will make it so that Timmy doesn't have to share Cosmo and Wanda with Chloe... because she already has magic. So she'll just be a good friend to Timmy... and it'll be a better excuse to some people as to why her head is engulfed in flames. I even did a proposed redesign of her.

      ChloeCarmichaelWitch
      Did I mention that she's like Kiki? Well, she will be older, like 3 years older than Timmy, meaning a slim chance of being a love interest in terms of child age. I know in "Menace Beach" (an unlicensed NES game) had Scooter, a young kid, being in a relationship with Bunny, an older girl, but there needs to be something to have the relationship work in context. About Chloe being interested in reading? Well, that will be something that will be neccesary for some book/history related episodes, like "Shelf Life", "Twistory" and "Which Witch is Witch?". I wish the episodes I listed here were forgiving to the idea of introducing reading, because reading can be fun sometimes.
        Loading editor
    • DeviantPooper wrote:
      TooYube wrote:
      Chloe>Tootie>Veronica>Missy>Trixie
      Are you talking about shipping?

      How much I like them as characters. I hsate shipping for the most part.

        Loading editor
    • TooYube wrote:
      DeviantPooper wrote:
      TooYube wrote:
      Chloe>Tootie>Veronica>Missy>Trixie
      Are you talking about shipping?
      How much I like them as characters. I hsate shipping for the most part.

      Is it wrong to say that "shipping wise", I prefer Missy over Chloe? I know some people think other wise, but I wish we could see more of her character, and not have her as a one-time character.

      Also, yeah, people are taking this the wrong way about how you're listing this; for they'll think you're using it for shipping. As for how I list the characters for Shipping? Well...

      Shipping: Missy>Chloe>Tootie>Trixie>Veronica

        Loading editor
    • TooYube wrote:
      DeviantPooper wrote:
      TooYube wrote:
      Chloe>Tootie>Veronica>Missy>Trixie
      Are you talking about shipping?
      How much I like them as characters. I hsate shipping for the most part.

      Okay then.

        Loading editor
    • I love chloe,Because when i saw her when season 10 premiered,She is the only character in the series that acknowledged timmy's problems and healed her doubts in the world so that he can feel as a kid again.Unlike other of timmys friends and parents who are pathetically nonsense and has nothing but only wimp up timmy(Misjudged and justify him all the time)all the time in the whole season(Which he fixes everything but only abominates everthing he did sometimes),I see chloe as a loving future pairing partner for timmy because they have a same common problem and good personality on one another(Chloe is yin and timmy is yang-Creation and destruction when merged together became the embodiment of peace in the universe).Praise the chlimmy turnmichael!!!:-)

        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.