FANDOM


  • TehLPSRemixer
    TehLPSRemixer closed this thread because:
    Old.
    04:11, August 23, 2018

    Butch Hartman announced today on Twitter that FOP's tenth season is being made. The new female character is gonna be Timmy's new neighbour. Her identity will be revealed tommorrow (August 18). The news were also posted on FOP's official Facebook page.

    Season 10 banner
    Season 10 teaser
    Chloe FOP 2
      Loading editor
    • so exciting ^^

        Loading editor
    • I'm excited!

        Loading editor
    • Nice. If it aired, plz give me a vid of it if you can.

        Loading editor
    • One part of me is excited, but the other part of me is really not. If they keep going at the same lackluster pace that they've been going for the past few years, this season will be just as bad as Season 9. And this show has a track record of handling new characters pretty badly, I mean I'm fairly certain that Sparky will become non existant in this new season. He's practically like the Scrappy Doo of Nickelodeon.

      That aside, I'll give these new episodes a go and give it the benefit of the doubt that they've taken the criticisms on board and made some improvements. Maybe with this new character, they've devised a personality for this girl that will be an interesting character dynamic that this show desperately needs. From the promo pictures, it looks like a main character rivalry, which is always a great addition to any show.

        Loading editor
    • I have returned for THIS?

        Loading editor
    • I'm kind of excited and dissapointed at the same time. Why do they keep dropping characters for new ones? I mean, I kind of understand removing Trixie Tang. Though, I wouldn't mind if Sparky gets removed from the 10th season in one of the upcoming episodes, saying that Cosmo & Wanda sold him back to the fairy pet store because of complaints from other fairies. And I'm pretty sure Chloe will be the new equivalent of Tootie.

        Loading editor
    • Ivan, you know that Tootie will never appear again. The shipping war cause this to happened. Just like SBSP, where shipping of SB were a war, so SH makes Pearl a brat. Danny Panthom also hot the shipping war too. It got cancelled. 

        Loading editor
    • WikiaIvan1997 wrote:
      I'm kind of excited and dissapointed at the same time. Why do they keep dropping characters for new ones? I mean, I kind of understand removing Trixie Tang, since I think Timmy stopped being interested in her, but why not make AJ her new love interest? Though, I wouldn't mind if Sparky gets removed from the 10th season, saying that Cosmo & Wanda sold him back to the fairy pet store because of complaints from other fairies. And I'm pretty sure Chloe will be Tootie's rival, whenever Tootie will return.

      Sparky will appear in this season. It's even confirmed here:

      http://biz.viacom.com/sites/nickelodeonpress/NICKELODEON/Pages/showpdf.aspx?FileName=NICKELODEON%20CONTINUES%20TO%20CHARM%20FANS%20WITH%20SEASON%2010%20ORDER%20OF%20ANIMATED%20SERIES%20THE%20FAIRLY%20ODDPARENTS.pdf&ListName=Press%20Releases&ItemID=883


      If you're lazy, take a look at this (I bolded Sparky):

      The animated series cast includes Tara Strong (Ultimate Spider-Man) as Timmy Turner, Susanne Blakeslee (Shrek the Third) as Wanda, Daran Norris (T.U.F.F. Puppy) as Cosmo, Grey Griffin (T.U.F.F. Puppy) as Vicky, Carlos Alazraqui (Happy Feet) as Mr. Crocker and Matt Taylor (South Park, Open Season) as Sparky.

        Loading editor
    • Okay then... I'm just saying that Sparky would be OK for a few more episodes in Season 10.

        Loading editor
    • WikiaIvan1997 wrote:
      Okay then... I'm just saying that Sparky would be OK for a few more episodes in Season 10.

      Maybe he'll disappear in the second half of the season like how Poof did in Season 9.

        Loading editor
    • Well, Poof may came back to s10.

        Loading editor
    • TheCreepyPastaLover wrote:
      Well, Poof may came back to s10.

      If Vicky and Mark Chang can come back, so can Poof.

        Loading editor
    • I think it's obvious Poof will be returning in Season 10. I doubt he'll be in every episode but for a majority he probably will. 

        Loading editor
    • Heeha wrote:
      I think it's obvious Poof will be returning in Season 10. I doubt he'll be in every episode but for a majority he probably will. 

      I agree.

        Loading editor
    • Coolguyathomeschool
      Coolguyathomeschool removed this reply because:
      Because I Don't Like What I Said
      04:03, August 30, 2015
      This reply has been removed
    • I say it's wonderful

        Loading editor
    • Coolguyathomeschool wrote:
      I Just Don't Like This I Mean The Point Of The Show Is Timmy Had FairyGod Parents Not He Has To Share Them With Someone That Should Be A Spinoff Not Part Of This Magical (or at least was)  Magical Show So I Really Don't Think That This Is A Good IDEA So Yeah...

      Why would that be a spin-off? There's no reason for that to be a spin-off. It still has the same basic plot, just now that Timmy has to share his fairies. It's not like All Grown Up! or Planet Sheen that have completely different plots entirely. It's just something to make things a little different. I mean, it's like saying that the Season 6 premiere should've been the pilot episode to a spin-off instead, when in reality it's just a slight change in the characters' life. The show doesn't switch focus or anything so there's no need for it to be a spin-off. 

      A more likely candidate for a FOP spin-off would be one centering on Spellementary School. Because that would have a different plot entirely (while still being connected to the show of course), not just a slight change in the characters' lives. 

        Loading editor
    • Like Spongebob, Simpsons, Family Guy, and some others that I can't think of off the top of my head, this show needs to just die already and should have ended around five seasons ago.

        Loading editor
    • I strongly disagree. 

        Loading editor
    • I GET IT

      BUTCH IS DOING A PRANK

        Loading editor
    • I GET IT

      LOOPA IS A FOP HATER

        Loading editor
    • I GET IT

      THIS IS NOT A GAG

        Loading editor
    • I GET IT

      IGOR IS DISRESPECTFUL

        Loading editor
    • I GET IT

      WAIT WHAT?

        Loading editor
    • MarniDio
      MarniDio removed this reply because:
      double post
      14:39, August 21, 2015
      This reply has been removed
    • C'mon guys, this thread is about Season 10. Let's keep it that way.

        Loading editor
    • I GET IT

      YOU WANT ME TO STOP

        Loading editor
    • pls lets stop

      Season 10 is going to be cool for me i guess

        Loading editor
    • TheCreepyPastaLover wrote:
      I GET IT

      LOOPA IS A FOP HATER

      • SEASON 9 
        Loading editor
    • So this Chloe is aronther new Love interest for Timmy?

        Loading editor
    • Nobody said that. 

        Loading editor
    • Heeha wrote: Nobody said that. 

      So they putting her on the Show?

        Loading editor
    • Anomymous Writes wrote:

      Heeha wrote: Nobody said that. 

      So they putting her on the Show?

      Yes...

        Loading editor
    • I'm excited! WHY does Timmy need to share fairies?

        Loading editor
    • I know I am excited too

        Loading editor
    • Crystal8754 wrote:
      I'm excited! WHY does Timmy need to share fairies?

      It'll Be Something That Has To Do With Jorgan Since He "Never Appers Anymore" Well At Least I'm Sure Anyway.

        Loading editor
    • He never appears anymore? What are you taling about? Season 9 has the most Jorgen appearances than any other season. 

        Loading editor
    • Coolguy is just saying Heeha.

        Loading editor
    • And why is everyone complaining about this I mean come on I can't anyone who's a fan shouldn't complain that's only for critics you know critics only complain now please no more fighting I hate fighting. :,(

        Loading editor
    • I don't think it's fair to say fans shouldn't complain. I'm personally excited for this new character but other people shouldn't be silenced if they don't agree with me. Just because you're a fan, that doesn't automatically mean you like every single thing about it. Also, no, critics don't only complain. They look at both the good and the bad. A critic who only complains isn't a good critic. 

        Loading editor
    • I hope Season 10 doesn't flanderize the characters badly. (Like Season 9 did)

        Loading editor
    • Disneyfriend wrote: And why is everyone complaining about this I mean come on I can't anyone who's a fan shouldn't complain that's only for critics you know critics only complain now please no more fighting I hate fighting. :,(

        Loading editor
    • I WAS just showing my caring feeling heehaw, can't I care

        Loading editor
    • You can care, just don't be restrictive over other people's opinions. 

        Loading editor
    • restrict?

        Loading editor
    •   Loading editor
    • Very excited for season 10

        Loading editor
    • I'm excited too!

        Loading editor
    • Hi

        Loading editor
    • hi PDelight

        Loading editor
    • PDelight wrote:
      Hi

      Hello.


      Also, Dark Laser is finally returning in Season 10! He hasn't made an appearance since When L.O.S.E.R.S. Attack although he appeared in a poster in Jerks of all Trades!

      Source:

      https://twitter.com/realhartman/status/636618518360780800

        Loading editor
    • How are u l

        Loading editor
    • PDelight wrote:
      How are u l

      Let's talk on the message wall so we can stay on topic.

        Loading editor
    • I hope Trixie will return and I know Dark Laser will

        Loading editor
    • Babygirl453 wrote:
      chole voice https://vine.co/v/ej0ivhuB7j1


      Awesome! Her voice is so cute! Been repeating it 20 times :l

        Loading editor
    • And I'm sure that the crew will do their best and Season 10 will be great, for I read in one article that we fans are part of the show and the ecentric, magic and charm is growing to the max.

        Loading editor
    • Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      I hope Trixie will return and I know Dark Laser will

      Well, now that pretty much seems unlikely for Trixie to return, considering her voice actress, Dionne Quan, retired sometime after season 7. Unless she has a new voice actress.

        Loading editor
    • WikiaIvan1997 wrote:
      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      I hope Trixie will return and I know Dark Laser will
      Well, now that pretty much seems unlikely for Trixie to return, considering her voice actress, Dionne Quan, retired sometime after season 7. Unless she has a new voice actress.

      Highly improbable about retirement, for her bio pages never say anything about that

        Loading editor
    • Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      WikiaIvan1997 wrote:
      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      I hope Trixie will return and I know Dark Laser will
      Well, now that pretty much seems unlikely for Trixie to return, considering her voice actress, Dionne Quan, retired sometime after season 7. Unless she has a new voice actress.
      Highly improbable about retirement, for her bio pages never say anything about that

      http://fairlyoddparents.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:161894

        Loading editor
    • Hi


        Loading editor
    • shut the f**k up.

        Loading editor
    • whats wronh sa squacth,

        Loading editor
    • I mean wrong not wronh sorry.

        Loading editor
    • MarniDio wrote: C'mon guys, this thread is about Season 10. Let's keep it that way.

      Agree

        Loading editor
    • Did you say me .............

        Loading editor
    • PDelight wrote:
      Did you say me .............

      Let's just stay on topic.

        Loading editor
    • Sorry l have to go to my bf,s house 

        Loading editor
    • also agree

        Loading editor
    • Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:

      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      WikiaIvan1997 wrote:
      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      I hope Trixie will return and I know Dark Laser will
      Well, now that pretty much seems unlikely for Trixie to return, considering her voice actress, Dionne Quan, retired sometime after season 7. Unless she has a new voice actress.
      Highly improbable about retirement, for her bio pages never say anything about that

      http://fairlyoddparents.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:161894

      Thinking about charcters returning I wonder Mandie will return

        Loading editor
    • Heeha wrote:
      He never appears anymore? What are you taling about? Season 9 has the most Jorgen appearances than any other season. 

      I Was Being Sarcastic That's Why I Put The Quotations.

        Loading editor
    • WikiaIvan1997 wrote:
      I'm kind of excited and dissapointed at the same time. Why do they keep dropping characters for new ones? I mean, I kind of understand removing Trixie Tang, since her voice actress retired. Though, I wouldn't mind if Sparky gets removed from the 10th season in one of the upcoming episodes, saying that Cosmo & Wanda sold him back to the fairy pet store because of complaints from other fairies. And I'm pretty sure Chloe will be the new equivalent of Tootie.

      I Know Right I'm Excited To See This But I'm Scared At The Same Time Because This Could Really Change The Show. I Was Able To Stick Through 9 And Let's Hope That This Season Is NoWhere Near As Bad As That Season. But Who Knows Maybe It'll Be Worse. But They Should Defently Get Rid Of Sparky. Even Though Around The Episode "Snack Attack" I Really Didn't Mind Him Being In The Show He Still Had Bad Jokes But Who Cares That Was The Past And Let's Hope Season 10 Will Be Good. Who Knows Maybe Tootie Might Return Unexpecticaly In One Episode And Then Vicky'll Show Up And Maybe That Could Be A Fun Episode But Let's Forget About Vicky She Kinda Actually Evil Now Sooooooooooooooo............ This Reply Will Self Destruct When The Show Ends...

        Loading editor
    • WikiaIvan1997 wrote:
      I'm kind of excited and dissapointed at the same time. Why do they keep dropping characters for new ones? I mean, I kind of understand removing Trixie Tang, since her voice actress retired. Though, I wouldn't mind if Sparky gets removed from the 10th season in one of the upcoming episodes, saying that Cosmo & Wanda sold him back to the fairy pet store because of complaints from other fairies. And I'm pretty sure Chloe will be the new equivalent of Tootie.

      Her bio pages never said she's retired

        Loading editor
    • Hey guys, we might need to look at this every so often now on, in case we get anything more about Season 10

        Loading editor
    • Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      Hey guys, we might need to look at this every so often now on, in case we get anything more about Season 10

      So when is Season 10 of FOP coming? Fedadator said they would be coming this year. Or did they lie? Or are they waiting for Wander Over Yonder and Gravity Falls to go on a hiatus (along with SVTFOE, UG, SU, and quite a few others) to get those fans to watch FOP season 10?

        Loading editor
    • Crossovers wrote:
      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      Hey guys, we might need to look at this every so often now on, in case we get anything more about Season 10
      So when is Season 10 of FOP coming? Fedadator said they would be coming this year. Or did they lie? Or are they waiting for Wander Over Yonder and Gravity Falls to go on a hiatus (along with SVTFOE, UG, SU, and quite a few others) to get those fans to watch FOP season 10?

      It's true there's only two months of 2015 left, maybe it'll be next month as a after Thanksgiving treat and maybe they're waitng for an hiatus

        Loading editor
    • Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      Crossovers wrote:
      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      Hey guys, we might need to look at this every so often now on, in case we get anything more about Season 10
      So when is Season 10 of FOP coming? Fedadator said they would be coming this year. Or did they lie? Or are they waiting for Wander Over Yonder and Gravity Falls to go on a hiatus (along with SVTFOE, UG, SU, and quite a few others) to get those fans to watch FOP season 10?
      It's true there's only two months of 2015 left, maybe it'll be next month as a after Thanksgiving treat and maybe they're waitng for an hiatus

      Seems like a good theory, but FOP is not as serious as those shows, unfornately. FOP is going to need 100% orginal stories and nonsexist plots if those fans of those shows are going to watch season 10. I hope Butchman has hired some of the writers/artists from those shows or its game over for FOP.

        Loading editor
    • Crossovers wrote:
      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      Crossovers wrote:
      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      Hey guys, we might need to look at this every so often now on, in case we get anything more about Season 10
      So when is Season 10 of FOP coming? Fedadator said they would be coming this year. Or did they lie? Or are they waiting for Wander Over Yonder and Gravity Falls to go on a hiatus (along with SVTFOE, UG, SU, and quite a few others) to get those fans to watch FOP season 10?
      It's true there's only two months of 2015 left, maybe it'll be next month as a after Thanksgiving treat and maybe they're waitng for an hiatus
      Seems like a good theory, but FOP is not as serious as those shows, unfornately. FOP is going to need 100% orginal stories and nonsexist plots if those fans of those shows are going to watch season 10. I hope Butchman has hired some of the writers/artists from those shows or its game over for FOP.

      Let's not give up hope, it would be like Season 9 all over again with this attude

        Loading editor
    • Yeah...wait really?

        Loading editor
    • CSGjxFzVEAA7PIX
      Do you think this is from Season 10?
        Loading editor
    • Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      CSGjxFzVEAA7PIX
      Do you think this is from Season 10?

      Hartman said it was, so YES, YES IT IS.

        Loading editor
    • Crossovers wrote:
      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      CSGjxFzVEAA7PIX
      Do you think this is from Season 10?
      Hartman said it was, so YES, YES IT IS.

      Well if it is true, than that means Season 10 is almost near, like even maybe November or December

        Loading editor
    • Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      Crossovers wrote:
      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      CSGjxFzVEAA7PIX
      Do you think this is from Season 10?
      Hartman said it was, so YES, YES IT IS.
      Well if it is true, than that means Season 10 is almost near, like even maybe November or December

      I hope, because Gravity Falls and Wander Over Yonder are probaley going on hiatus soon, and I need something to tide me over.

        Loading editor
    • Crossovers wrote:
      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      Crossovers wrote:
      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      CSGjxFzVEAA7PIX
      Do you think this is from Season 10?
      Hartman said it was, so YES, YES IT IS.
      Well if it is true, than that means Season 10 is almost near, like even maybe November or December
      I hope, because Gravity Falls and Wander Over Yonder are probaley going on hiatus soon, and I need something to tide me over.

      A recent episode of Gravity Falls aired today..

      wat

      Same for Wander over Yonder...

        Loading editor
    • Loopa23 wrote:
      Crossovers wrote:
      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      Crossovers wrote:
      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      CSGjxFzVEAA7PIX
      Do you think this is from Season 10?
      Hartman said it was, so YES, YES IT IS.
      Well if it is true, than that means Season 10 is almost near, like even maybe November or December
      I hope, because Gravity Falls and Wander Over Yonder are probaley going on hiatus soon, and I need something to tide me over.
      A recent episode of Gravity Falls aired today..

      wat

      Same for Wander over Yonder...

      I know and (I know this is getting off topic but) I hope the rest of Gravity Falls will go well despite Bill finally suceeding, Mabel taken, Ford turned into a personal back scracther and worse of all the journals destroyed, the suspense is killing me

        Loading editor
    • Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      Loopa23 wrote:
      Crossovers wrote:
      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      Crossovers wrote:
      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      CSGjxFzVEAA7PIX
      Do you think this is from Season 10?
      Hartman said it was, so YES, YES IT IS.
      Well if it is true, than that means Season 10 is almost near, like even maybe November or December
      I hope, because Gravity Falls and Wander Over Yonder are probaley going on hiatus soon, and I need something to tide me over.
      A recent episode of Gravity Falls aired today..

      wat

      Same for Wander over Yonder...

      I know and (I know this is getting off topic but) I hope the rest of Gravity Falls will go well despite Bill finally suceeding, Mabel taken, Ford turned into a personal back scracther and worse of all the journals destroyed, the suspense is killing me

      Me too, Walt D. Jr. Also, why can't GF have a crossover with FOP? I mean, Comso, Wanda, and Poof are powerful enough to defeat Bill, so why not?!

        Loading editor
    • Crossovers wrote:
      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      Loopa23 wrote:
      Crossovers wrote:
      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      Crossovers wrote:
      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      CSGjxFzVEAA7PIX
      Do you think this is from Season 10?
      Hartman said it was, so YES, YES IT IS.
      Well if it is true, than that means Season 10 is almost near, like even maybe November or December
      I hope, because Gravity Falls and Wander Over Yonder are probaley going on hiatus soon, and I need something to tide me over.
      A recent episode of Gravity Falls aired today..

      wat

      Same for Wander over Yonder...

      I know and (I know this is getting off topic but) I hope the rest of Gravity Falls will go well despite Bill finally suceeding, Mabel taken, Ford turned into a personal back scracther and worse of all the journals destroyed, the suspense is killing me
      Me too, Walt D. Jr. Also, why can't GF have a crossover with FOP? I mean, Comso, Wanda, and Poof are powerful enough to defeat Bill, so why not?!

      Disney =/= Nick

      It's like water and oil, they just don't match.

        Loading editor
    • Loopa23 wrote:
      Crossovers wrote:
      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      Loopa23 wrote:
      Crossovers wrote:
      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      Crossovers wrote:
      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      CSGjxFzVEAA7PIX
      Do you think this is from Season 10?
      Hartman said it was, so YES, YES IT IS.
      Well if it is true, than that means Season 10 is almost near, like even maybe November or December
      I hope, because Gravity Falls and Wander Over Yonder are probaley going on hiatus soon, and I need something to tide me over.
      A recent episode of Gravity Falls aired today..

      wat

      Same for Wander over Yonder...

      I know and (I know this is getting off topic but) I hope the rest of Gravity Falls will go well despite Bill finally suceeding, Mabel taken, Ford turned into a personal back scracther and worse of all the journals destroyed, the suspense is killing me
      Me too, Walt D. Jr. Also, why can't GF have a crossover with FOP? I mean, Comso, Wanda, and Poof are powerful enough to defeat Bill, so why not?!
      Disney =/= Nick

      It's like water and oil, they just don't match.

      That's bull, really. If they stopped being rivals and starting actually caring about their fans, then this crossover and many more would be possible.

        Loading editor
    • Crossovers wrote:
      Loopa23 wrote:
      Crossovers wrote:
      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      Loopa23 wrote:
      Crossovers wrote:
      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      Crossovers wrote:
      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      CSGjxFzVEAA7PIX
      Do you think this is from Season 10?
      Hartman said it was, so YES, YES IT IS.
      Well if it is true, than that means Season 10 is almost near, like even maybe November or December
      I hope, because Gravity Falls and Wander Over Yonder are probaley going on hiatus soon, and I need something to tide me over.
      A recent episode of Gravity Falls aired today..

      wat

      Same for Wander over Yonder...

      I know and (I know this is getting off topic but) I hope the rest of Gravity Falls will go well despite Bill finally suceeding, Mabel taken, Ford turned into a personal back scracther and worse of all the journals destroyed, the suspense is killing me
      Me too, Walt D. Jr. Also, why can't GF have a crossover with FOP? I mean, Comso, Wanda, and Poof are powerful enough to defeat Bill, so why not?!
      Disney =/= Nick

      It's like water and oil, they just don't match.

      That's bull, really. If they stopped being rivals and starting actually caring about their fans, then this crossover and many more would be possible.

      That would be the day, and that would be the end of competition, I try to do that myself with a cartoon crossover story of my own.

        Loading editor
    • Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      Crossovers wrote:
      Loopa23 wrote:
      Crossovers wrote:
      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      Loopa23 wrote:
      Crossovers wrote:
      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      Crossovers wrote:
      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      CSGjxFzVEAA7PIX
      Do you think this is from Season 10?
      Hartman said it was, so YES, YES IT IS.
      Well if it is true, than that means Season 10 is almost near, like even maybe November or December
      I hope, because Gravity Falls and Wander Over Yonder are probaley going on hiatus soon, and I need something to tide me over.
      A recent episode of Gravity Falls aired today..

      wat

      Same for Wander over Yonder...

      I know and (I know this is getting off topic but) I hope the rest of Gravity Falls will go well despite Bill finally suceeding, Mabel taken, Ford turned into a personal back scracther and worse of all the journals destroyed, the suspense is killing me
      Me too, Walt D. Jr. Also, why can't GF have a crossover with FOP? I mean, Comso, Wanda, and Poof are powerful enough to defeat Bill, so why not?!
      Disney =/= Nick

      It's like water and oil, they just don't match.

      That's bull, really. If they stopped being rivals and starting actually caring about their fans, then this crossover and many more would be possible.
      That would be the day, and that would be the end of competition, I try to do that myself with a cartoon crossover story of my own.

      Yup. Also, time to wait for FOP!

        Loading editor
    • Crossovers wrote:
      Loopa23 wrote:
      Crossovers wrote:
      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      Loopa23 wrote:
      Crossovers wrote:
      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      Crossovers wrote:
      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      CSGjxFzVEAA7PIX
      Do you think this is from Season 10?
      Hartman said it was, so YES, YES IT IS.
      Well if it is true, than that means Season 10 is almost near, like even maybe November or December
      I hope, because Gravity Falls and Wander Over Yonder are probaley going on hiatus soon, and I need something to tide me over.
      A recent episode of Gravity Falls aired today..

      wat

      Same for Wander over Yonder...

      I know and (I know this is getting off topic but) I hope the rest of Gravity Falls will go well despite Bill finally suceeding, Mabel taken, Ford turned into a personal back scracther and worse of all the journals destroyed, the suspense is killing me
      Me too, Walt D. Jr. Also, why can't GF have a crossover with FOP? I mean, Comso, Wanda, and Poof are powerful enough to defeat Bill, so why not?!
      Disney =/= Nick

      It's like water and oil, they just don't match.

      That's bull, really. If they stopped being rivals and starting actually caring about their fans, then this crossover and many more would be possible.

      yeah

      too bad they both suck now....

        Loading editor
    • Loopa, if you think it sucks, get, out. Period.

        Loading editor
    • TheCreepyPastaLover wrote:
      Loopa, if you think it sucks, get, out. Period.

      Guys let's not be harsh or hasty please

        Loading editor
    • Judging by the Chloe's description she's not miserable, so why did she even get fairy godparents?

      And whatever happend to Tootie?

        Loading editor
    • Therises wrote:
      Judging by the Chloe's description she's not miserable, so why did she even get fairy godparents?

      And whatever happend to Tootie?

      I guess Tootie left Dimmsdale after Vicky tortured her too much.

        Loading editor
    • Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      TheCreepyPastaLover wrote:
      Loopa, if you think it sucks, get, out. Period.
      Guys let's not be harsh or hasty please


      Yup, let's not start a fight.

        Loading editor
    • WikiaIvan1997 wrote:
      Therises wrote:
      Judging by the Chloe's description she's not miserable, so why did she even get fairy godparents?

      And whatever happend to Tootie?

      I guess Tootie left Dimmsdale after Vicky tortured her too much.

      Lets not be too sure about that

        Loading editor
    • TheCreepyPastaLover wrote:
      Loopa, if you think it sucks, get, out. Period.

      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion

      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion

      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion

        Loading editor
    • Hey guys do you think this is from Season 10?
      12106060 440584619469693 524190406 n
        Loading editor
    • yes

        Loading editor
    • Don't you read captions?

        Loading editor
    • Hey Butch Hartman showed it on his Facebook page and he said it's some kind of promo

        Loading editor
    • Great news guys, there's more information on Season 10 and it concerns episodes and bits of finished works. https://vine.co/v/iBVVUKvY1HY

        Loading editor
    • Season 10 already, huh. Guess I missed out on too much. I heard there's a new girl in town, and she has fairy godparents. Okay, I guess judging by seasons 7 and after, (perhaps even 6?), its all thanks to Denzel Pesky Crocker's pop quizzes...

        Loading editor
    • I think Season 10 will air along with SpongeBob's Season 10 premiere.

      but it's a shame because FOP went really bad after season 6....

      but season 10 does look promising 

        Loading editor
    • Loopa23 wrote:
      I think Season 10 will air along with SpongeBob's Season 10 premiere.

      but it's a shame because FOP went really bad after season 6....

      but season 10 does look promising 

      I wouldn't say Season 6 was bad, because of Poof

        Loading editor
    • Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      Loopa23 wrote:
      I think Season 10 will air along with SpongeBob's Season 10 premiere.

      but it's a shame because FOP went really bad after season 6....

      but season 10 does look promising 

      I wouldn't say Season 6 was bad, because of Poof

      i said after season 6

      imo the most underrated season

      season 7 sucks and is rather forgettable, same for 8, and 9 was a trainwreck

        Loading editor
    • Loopa23 wrote:
      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      Loopa23 wrote:
      I think Season 10 will air along with SpongeBob's Season 10 premiere.

      but it's a shame because FOP went really bad after season 6....

      but season 10 does look promising 

      I wouldn't say Season 6 was bad, because of Poof
      i said after season 6

      imo the most underrated season

      season 7 sucks and is rather forgettable, same for 8, and 9 was a trainwreck

      I would never say that because those seasons are pretty good, for one thing because of Meet the OddParents if you know why, the only time FOP went downhill is School of Crock

        Loading editor
    • season 8 had the worst episodes for me

      who thought timmy's parents meeting timmy's fairies was a good idea anyway

      the writers are really running out of ideas

        Loading editor
    • Loopa23 wrote:
      season 8 had the worst episodes for me

      who thought timmy's parents meeting timmy's fairies was a good idea anyway

      the writers are really running out of ideas

      Losing faith, losing faith

        Loading editor
    • Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      Loopa23 wrote:
      season 8 had the worst episodes for me

      who thought timmy's parents meeting timmy's fairies was a good idea anyway

      the writers are really running out of ideas

      Losing faith, losing faith

      Yeah 

      And I need to regain it back 

        Loading editor
    • Loopa23 wrote:
      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      Loopa23 wrote:
      season 8 had the worst episodes for me

      who thought timmy's parents meeting timmy's fairies was a good idea anyway

      the writers are really running out of ideas

      Losing faith, losing faith
      Yeah 

      And I need to regain it back 

      Good, good, glad you understand

        Loading editor
    • Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      Loopa23 wrote:
      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      Loopa23 wrote:
      I think Season 10 will air along with SpongeBob's Season 10 premiere.

      but it's a shame because FOP went really bad after season 6....

      but season 10 does look promising 

      I wouldn't say Season 6 was bad, because of Poof
      i said after season 6

      imo the most underrated season

      season 7 sucks and is rather forgettable, same for 8, and 9 was a trainwreck

      I would never say that because those seasons are pretty good, for one thing because of Meet the OddParents if you know why, the only time FOP went downhill is School of Crock

      "School Of Crock" is one of the best episodes of the series. 

        Loading editor
    • Heeha wrote:
      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      Loopa23 wrote:
      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      Loopa23 wrote:
      I think Season 10 will air along with SpongeBob's Season 10 premiere.

      but it's a shame because FOP went really bad after season 6....

      but season 10 does look promising 

      I wouldn't say Season 6 was bad, because of Poof
      i said after season 6

      imo the most underrated season

      season 7 sucks and is rather forgettable, same for 8, and 9 was a trainwreck

      I would never say that because those seasons are pretty good, for one thing because of Meet the OddParents if you know why, the only time FOP went downhill is School of Crock
      "School Of Crock" is one of the best episodes of the series. 

      3:27 to 3:29

      Christmas Comedy Movies for Children - A Garfield Christmas Special-0

      Christmas Comedy Movies for Children - A Garfield Christmas Special-0

        Loading editor
    • Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      Heeha wrote:
      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      Loopa23 wrote:
      Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      Loopa23 wrote:
      I think Season 10 will air along with SpongeBob's Season 10 premiere.

      but it's a shame because FOP went really bad after season 6....

      but season 10 does look promising 

      I wouldn't say Season 6 was bad, because of Poof
      i said after season 6

      imo the most underrated season

      season 7 sucks and is rather forgettable, same for 8, and 9 was a trainwreck

      I would never say that because those seasons are pretty good, for one thing because of Meet the OddParents if you know why, the only time FOP went downhill is School of Crock
      "School Of Crock" is one of the best episodes of the series. 
      3:27 to 3:29
      Christmas Comedy Movies for Children - A Garfield Christmas Special-0

      Christmas Comedy Movies for Children - A Garfield Christmas Special-0

      No it isn't, but to settle this, http://fairlyoddparents.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:165566

        Loading editor
    • CV7Ctj7WIAQ92Lt
      Butch has released a script from a upcoming Season 10 episode.
        Loading editor
    • the Show is coming back on January 15

        Loading editor
    • Even he agrees the show isn't going down the hill
      Thoughts on Fairly Oddparents Season 10

      Thoughts on Fairly Oddparents Season 10

        Loading editor
    • Loopa23 wrote:
      Clip for new episode 

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A19XvUcEz5A

      Show is coming back on January 15

      Also, why are the colors so washed out?

      That "clip" isn't new. It's from "Man's Worst Friend". 

        Loading editor
    • Heeha wrote:
      Loopa23 wrote:
      Clip for new episode 

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A19XvUcEz5A

      Show is coming back on January 15

      Also, why are the colors so washed out?

      That "clip" isn't new. It's from "Man's Worst Friend". 

      Yeah sorry

      I never seen that episode so I didn't know :P


      But Vincent Waller said that a new FOP episode is coming out with SpongeBob

        Loading editor
    • I hope Butch Hartman & the gang prepare a good 15th anniversary special (hopefully not another live-action movie), because the 10th anniversary was a bit lackluster. And if they bring back some beloved characters from the previous seasons, like Trixie Tang, Elmer, Francis & Binky (which I'm pretty sure they won't), I'll be happy like the foaming mouth guy from Avatar: The Last Airbender. And if they make two episodes, the plots of which connect to each other, like "A Wish Too Far!" & "The Big Scoop!", then I'll be just as happy.

        Loading editor
    • The Fairly OddParents - NEW SEASON 10 (Nick)

      The Fairly OddParents - NEW SEASON 10 (Nick)

        Loading editor
    • Cosmo: Don't tell Timmy, but I am secretly excited about being Chloe's fairy.

        Loading editor
    • Thank you so much, Alfa9delta for the commercial. I'm really excited for that new character Chloe. I think she's really pretty.

        Loading editor
    • I find it interesting that neither Poof nor Sparky appeared in the Season 10 promo. I suppose we'll have more episodes this season where the two are randomly absent with no reason given. 

        Loading editor
    • I'm sure Poof and Sparky are going to appear in the season. Just because a new character is introduced doesn't mean these two should be forgotten.

        Loading editor
    • Tell that to Butch and the writers. Last season with the introduction of Sparky there were many episodes in which Poof was randomly vanished.

        Loading editor
    • Heck, even with the introduction of Sparky last season, there were still multiple episodes where he was missing! 

        Loading editor
    • And there could be at least a few episodes where Chloe does not appear in. She's Timmy's neighbor, so I would think there could be a few episodes where she does not appear in. But what I was saying is that I am certain that Poof and Sparky will still be in the season.

        Loading editor
    • I havent been here in a while, and I'm not sure I'll be too active even when the series is on again, just plain uninterested in this cartoon now. I'll at least try to catch the debut episode of Chloe so I can give my thoughts on it. All and all though, I think this is just another attention grab, and we'll all be slapped with the same dry humor, recycled plots, and Crocker and Dad bias. Chloe seems cute, but I'll wait until she has a few episodes about her before I can give an honest thought.

        Loading editor
    • ^

      Good point. And considering the show's lackluster 10th anniversary, I assume that a fourth live-action movie's gonna be made sometime soon.

        Loading editor
    • CV7Ctj7WIAQ92Lt.jpg Could Timmy's imaginary friend Gary be making a return? I noticed the name Gary in this script.

        Loading editor
    • Jeremy Stoklosa wrote:
      CV7Ctj7WIAQ92Lt.jpg Could Timmy's imaginary friend Gary be making a return? I noticed the name Gary in this script.
      Logical (said by Spock)

      Logical (said by Spock)


        Loading editor
    • 62190228e3d9707528c5f5af01d12fb5
      With this, do you think there's a very possible chance for Trixie and the other popular kids shall return? If you do, do you also think they'll be an episode where Trixie and Tootie finally interact?
        Loading editor
    • I doubt it.

        Loading editor
    • Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:
      62190228e3d9707528c5f5af01d12fb5
      With this, do you think there's a very possible chance for Trixie and the other popular kids shall return? If you do, do you also think they'll be an episode where Trixie and Tootie finally interact?


      Yes, I'd personally would like to see Trixie & Tootie interact with each other. I would like to see an episode dedicated to Vicky's childhood, and let us see why she became evil in the first place. Even if they don't appear, I'd like for them to at least be mentioned by someone, like Crocker, or Vicky, by showing a milk carton with pictures of both Trixie & Tootie on there, with "MISSING" written on them, kinda like Dr. Erhardt's disappearance in Mystery Science Theater 3000 when TV's Frank was introduced.

        Loading editor
    • Walt Disney, Jr. wrote:

      62190228e3d9707528c5f5af01d12fb5
      With this, do you think there's a very possible chance for Trixie and the other popular kids shall return? If you do, do you also think they'll be an episode where Trixie and Tootie finally interact?

      I say yes

        Loading editor
    • I know what I am about to ask isn't about Season 10, but does anybody know why the previous season, Season 9, took over two years to finish airing in the United States? If all the episodes of Season 9 had aired in 2013, maybe Season 10 could have begun last year or even in 2014. I can't understand why it took so long for Season 9 to finish.

        Loading editor
    • Jeremy Stoklosa wrote:
      I know what I am about to ask isn't about Season 10, but does anybody know why the previous season, Season 9, took over two years to finish airing in the United States? If all the episodes of Season 9 had aired in 2013, maybe Season 10 could have begun last year or even in 2014. I can't understand why it took so long for Season 9 to finish.

      That's because Nickelodeon is lazy airing episodes.

        Loading editor
    • The Fairly OddParents - The Big Fairy Share Scare (original)

      The Fairly OddParents - The Big Fairy Share Scare (original)

        Loading editor
    • Do both videos have credits? (Sorry, I don't want to spoil the episode since I live in the Philippines)

        Loading editor
    • Still mediocre, and suffers the flaws of Season 7-present. Better than Fairy OddPet though. 

      6/10 at best 

        Loading editor
    • Loopa23 wrote:
      Still mediocre, and suffers the flaws of Season 7-present. Better than Fairy OddPet though. 

      6/10 at best 

      I keep forgetting people dont like seasons 7 and 8 too. Always strange. Feels exactly like the older episode to me.


      Always thought Seasons 4 and 5 had way more flaws

        Loading editor
    • Got bored so I decided to watch the episode at kisscartoon and yeah, I pretty much agree with the negative opinions about the episode....


      Anyways you can watch the episode here: http://kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/The-Fairly-OddParents-Season-10/Episode-1?id=68126

        Loading editor
    • Found more new episodes from some European Nickelodeon sites:

      155a - Girly Squirrely

      155b - Birthday Battle: Transmorphers Versus Unicorns

        Loading editor
    • DeviantPooper wrote:
      Found more new episodes from some European Nickelodeon sites:

      155a - Girly Squirrely

      155b - Birthday Battle: Transmorphers Versus Unicorns

      I'm a bit convinced with Chole talking about unicorns in one of the commercials

        Loading editor
    • TooYube wrote:
      Loopa23 wrote:
      Still mediocre, and suffers the flaws of Season 7-present. Better than Fairy OddPet though. 

      6/10 at best 

      I keep forgetting people dont like seasons 7 and 8 too. Always strange. Feels exactly like the older episode to me.


      Always thought Seasons 4 and 5 had way more flaws

      season 4 had channel chasers tho

      season 5 is the weakest pre-poof season imo

        Loading editor
    • Loopa23 wrote:
      TooYube wrote:
      Loopa23 wrote:
      Still mediocre, and suffers the flaws of Season 7-present. Better than Fairy OddPet though. 

      6/10 at best 

      I keep forgetting people dont like seasons 7 and 8 too. Always strange. Feels exactly like the older episode to me.


      Always thought Seasons 4 and 5 had way more flaws

      season 4 had channel chasers tho

      season 5 is the weakest pre-poof season imo

      It had the best movie but I dont really include movies when rating a season. I might do that now though, since Ive been thinking about how high I'd rate Season 8 beause Timmy's Secret Wish.

      Still, it had some classic episodes, but all the bad characterizations where at thier worst right before Poof was born. Like nagging Wanda, jerk Timmy and "secretly doesnt like the marriage" Cosmo. I find Post Poof to be a step up in many aspects. Well, except Season 9 of course.

        Loading editor
    • TooYube wrote:

      Still, it had some classic episodes, but all the bad characterizations where at thier worst right before Poof was born. Like nagging Wanda, jerk Timmy and "secretly doesnt like the marriage" Cosmo.

      They still do that stuff in several of the post-Poof episodes as well. 

        Loading editor
    • I liked the season 10 premiere.

        Loading editor
    • Heeha wrote:
      TooYube wrote:

      Still, it had some classic episodes, but all the bad characterizations where at thier worst right before Poof was born. Like nagging Wanda, jerk Timmy and "secretly doesnt like the marriage" Cosmo.

      They still do that stuff in several of the post-Poof episodes as well. 

      Certainly. But they definitely toned it down, at least for a while. Timmy needed to be a good role model for Poof so they lessened his selfishness, for instance.

        Loading editor
    • TooYube wrote:
      Heeha wrote:
      TooYube wrote:

      Still, it had some classic episodes, but all the bad characterizations where at thier worst right before Poof was born. Like nagging Wanda, jerk Timmy and "secretly doesnt like the marriage" Cosmo.

      They still do that stuff in several of the post-Poof episodes as well. 
      Certainly. But they definitely toned it down, at least for a while. Timmy needed to be a good role model for Poof so they lessened his selfishness, for instance.

      Yeah, so what's wrong with that?

        Loading editor
    • So far, I have really mixed opinions on Season 10. Where are Poof and Sparky? They don't appear in the first episode, like, ever. If Foop appeared, then how come his good counterpart did not? I'm pretty sure Poof & Sparky might play a role in a later episode. It's not that I hate Poof or Sparky, but a little clarification would have been nice. And these writers are reaching Attack of the Eye Creatures-levels of not caring. How is it that Cosmo has a wand to show a flashback movie, despite losing one earlier? Worse, no one mentions it, even when he's seen holding the wand, and it mysteriously disappears a few scenes later. Also, what's the reason for Chloe having fairies, despite being "perfect"? I wish Jorgen explained it for real. And with Crocker editing footage to claim Chloe is perfect, I'm suspecting that a large part of the season's gonna be focused on him and Chloe, like with Season 19 of South Park mostly focusing on the PC Principal.

        Loading editor
    • WikiaIvan1997 wrote: So far, I have really mixed opinions on Season 10. It's nice to see a new character and all, but seems like the writers are continuing the trend of making characters disappear in trade for new ones. Where are Poof and Sparky? They don't appear in the first episode, like, ever. I'm pretty sure they might play a role in a later episode. It's not that I hate Poof or Sparky, but a little clarification would have been nice. And these writers are reaching Attack of the Eye Creatures-levels of not caring. How is it that Cosmo has a wand to show a flashback movie, despite losing one earlier? Worse, no one mentions it, even when he's seen holding the wand, and it mysteriously disappears a few scenes later. To be fair, though, they could've made a mistake worse than that. I hope they don't make mistakes like that anymore.

      In any show with a lot of characters, some get less focus in some episodes. Its not that strange. Look at any show with a large cast. Like Adventure Time,.

      Also, animation goofs like that aren't unique to Season 10, or even FoP in general.

        Loading editor
    • WikiaIvan1997 wrote:
      Also, what's the reason for Chloe having fairies, despite being "perfect"?

      Though I can only offer a slightly opinion biased explanation as of why;

      Chloe explained this herself in the episode, I don't know if you already saw it or not.

      She always wants to help but then she just makes situations even worse, completely doing the opposite of helping. Because of this, ( and because she's extremely hyperactive ) nobody wants to be her friend.

      This kind of makes her have a low self-esteem, and she also seems to be really stubborn, not wanting to admit it if she's wrong at something.

      Anyways, back to the point, nobody wants to be her friend ( not even Timmy, he kind of decided to go with it because of pity? And because "he had an awesome day because of Chloe's wish" ), which makes Chloe feel miserable enough to need fairies. She just doesn't really want to show it, because she's trying to be as optimistic as possible, though at one or two points, it kind of looks obvious as if she faked that optimism. Also, as I said, according to her tiny hypocritical scene in "The Big Fairy Share Scare" and her behavior in "Whittle Me This", she seems like that person that doesn't want to admit if they're wrong, no matter what.

      Although, then again, this is my opinion.

      ( Also can I point out that Chloe offered not to have fairies because she knew Timmy wouldn't be too happy about it? It's also partly Timmy's "fault" she has fairies too. )

        Loading editor
    • KissCartoon didn't post up Mayor May Not, which aired a week ago. Can someone ask KissCartoon to please post that episode up?

        Loading editor
    • Jeremy Stoklosa wrote:
      KissCartoon didn't post up Mayor May Not, which aired a week ago. Can someone ask KissCartoon to please post that episode up?

      Yeah, I'm waiting for it too....

        Loading editor
    • But why hasn't anyone posted it? It aired a week ago and I can't seem to find anywhere else to watch either it or Girly Squirrely. I was too busy to watch the latter on TV.

        Loading editor
    • Jeremy Stoklosa wrote:
      But why hasn't anyone posted it? It aired a week ago and I can't seem to find anywhere else to watch either it or Girly Squirrely. I was too busy to watch the latter on TV.

      I guess because kisscartoon is too busy with the other cartoons.

        Loading editor
    • You can get May Or May Not here , but I'm still waiting for Girly Squirrely myself. :I

        Loading editor
    • http://www.watchcartoononline.com/the-fairly-oddparents-season-10-episode-3-girly-squirrely I found a website where the Girly Squirrely episode is available.

        Loading editor
    • By the way, for some strange reason, the old theme song is used in that episode.

        Loading editor
    • Jeremy Stoklosa wrote:
      By the way, for some strange reason, the old theme song is used in that episode.

      Makes me remember when FOP aired the Season 1-8 intro in the Season 9 episode, Two and a Half Babies and Anchors Away. Hope the Season 9 intro stays though.

        Loading editor
    • tbh season 10 is twice as bad as season 9

        Loading editor
    • To me, so far. It's an improvement over Season 9. Still pretty weak though.

        Loading editor
    • Twice as bad as S9? I know that everyone can have different opinions but that is just one I cant fathom in the slightest due to being so absolutely extreme. S9 is definitely the show at it's absolute worst and every episode in S10 so far besides the premiere has been a solid 8/10 at worst. If the whole season is as enjoyable as these first few it will definitely end up in my top 5.

        Loading editor
    •   Loading editor
    • Goood timeessss!!:-)

        Loading editor
    • Is bumping this thread really necessary?

        Loading editor
    • Harvey Beaks Number 1 Fan wrote:
      Is bumping this thread really necessary?

      Sorry,Just revisting and following up.:-(

        Loading editor
    • It’s okay.

        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.