FANDOM


  • Well tell us about your favorite and hated characters!

    Favorites:

    1. Vicky/Timmy
    2. Jorgen/Wanda
    3. Anti-Cosmo
    4. Norm
    5. Tootie

    Hated:

    1. Cosmo (recently)
    2. Dark Laser
      Loading editor
    • Favorites: Tootie, Timmy, Mr. Turner Dislike: None

        Loading editor
    • Favorites: Tootie, Timmy, Chester, A.J., Veronica.

      Hated: Trixie, Dark Laser.

        Loading editor
    • Favorites: Vicky (She's the best out of all the villains aside from Crocker and Norm), Timmy (He's the main character. You HAVE to like him.), Tootie (Because she's Tootie.), Norm (He was funny. Until they dropped him.), Crocker (Insanely funny), Chip Skylark (Love his singing), the Pixies (Mainly because of their song)

      Hated: Trixie (Needs to stop being such a brat), Dark Laser (Pointless Darth Vader knockoff)

        Loading editor
    • Hmm... Dark Laser is very hated... Something interesting though: we all share Timmy and Tootie in our favorites list. I'm the only one who mentioned Anti-Cosmo.

      And I'm the only one whose 1st and 2nd favorites are four characters (two for each).

        Loading editor
    • Vicky is an awesome villian but I love bowser more than anybody that I sometimes accidentally call him my favorite FOP villian

        Loading editor
    • Gabriel Lowery wrote: Vicky is an awesome villian but I love bowser more than anybody that I sometimes accidentally call him my favorite FOP villian

      So you sometimes confuse the great Bowser for a FOP villain? Oh that's so Bowsery from you! :)

      Nobody here hated our Vicky. I'm wondering if she's actually a hated character for most at all.

        Loading editor
    • Hmm...


      Favorites:

      1: H.P. (Obviously! XD)

      2: Foop

      3: Sanderson

      4: Remy

      5: Anti-Cosmo and Anti-Wanda (Same spot for a reason!)

      Uhh...There's a few more that are canon, but my brain is a bit fried at the moment...


      Hated (I wouldn't exactly say 'hate', actually. Just a somewhat-strong dislike for them.) : 

      1: Poof (It escalated somewhat after being in this fandom for a while. It's kind of a long story, haha. It involves counterparts and logic, though!),

      2: Sparky (Yeah, yeah. I know. I just feel like this show didn't need another idiot...),

      3: Tad and Chad. (Ugh! Bane of my childhood!)

      4: Catman. (He was funny when I was younger, but...I guess I just grew up too much. ;-; )

      5: Elmer. (I don't know! Don't ask.)


      Yeah. That's about it! I better stop now before I start talking about my fandom! XD

        Loading editor
    • And that's why you draw too much H.P.

        Loading editor
    • faviorte is timmy turner

        Loading editor
    • PookaMustard
      PookaMustard removed this reply because:
      Insult!
      18:02, June 25, 2013
      This reply has been removed
    • PookaMustard
      PookaMustard removed this reply because:
      Mature language
      09:23, May 30, 2013
      This reply has been removed
    • i like: Jorgen, Anti-Cosmo, Head Pixie and Sanderson

      hate: Foop, Mrs. Powers, Catman and Remy

        Loading editor
    • PookaMustard wrote:
      Hmm... Dark Laser is very hated... Something interesting though: we all share Timmy and Tootie in our favorites list. I'm the only one who mentioned Anti-Cosmo.

      And I'm the only one whose 1st and 2nd favorites are four characters (two for each).

      Yeah.

        Loading editor
    • Favorites: 

      1st: Anti-Cosmo/Anti-Wanda(obviously!!)

      2nd:Timmy

      3rd:Poof(he's so cute!)

      4th:Chip Skylark

      5th:Wanda

      Hated:

      1st:Vicky

      2nd:Foop

      3rd:Dark Laser

      4th:Sparky

      5th:Jorgen

      ...

      25th:Dr Wendell Bender

        Loading editor
    • PookaMustard Wrote:

      Nobody here hated our Vicky. I'm wondering if she's actually a hated character for most at all.

      I HaTe(strongly dislike) VICKY!!

        Loading editor
    • why you don't like Jorgen? :(

        Loading editor
    • Favorites:

      1. Timmy (Well, obviously)

      2. Cosmo (Old and new; he's SOOOOOO funny)

      3. Wanda (No reason, I just like her)

      4. Poof (Don't hate on me for this character, he's so cute)

      5. Sparky (Some people like him, some people don't, I just like him, he's so funny)

      6. Foop (My favorite villian, even though he's an Anti-Fairy)

      7. Mr. Crocker (He's funny when he says "FAIRY GOD PARENTS!")

      Dislikes:

      1. Anti-Cosmo/Anti-Wanda (Both anti-fairies)

      2. Dark Laser (Always wants to DESTROY Timmy)

      3. Vicky (Also wants to DESTROY Timmy)

      4. Tootie (sometimes)

        Loading editor
    • Timmyturngordon2013 wrote:
      Favorites:

      1. Timmy (Well, obviously)

      2. Cosmo (Old and new; he's SOOOOOO funny)

      3. Wanda (No reason, I just like her)

      4. Poof (Don't hate on me for this character, he's so cute)

      5. Sparky (Some people like him, some people don't, I just like him, he's so funny)

      6. Foop (My favorite villian, even though he's an Anti-Fairy)

      7. Mr. Crocker (He's funny when he says "FAIRY GOD PARENTS!")

      Dislikes:

      1. Anti-Cosmo/Anti-Wanda (Both anti-fairies)

      2. Dark Laser (Always wants to DESTROY Timmy)

      3. Vicky (Also wants to DESTROY Timmy)

      4. Tootie (sometimes)

      Why Anti-Cosmo???

        Loading editor
    • I don't strongly dislike him, I just weakly dislike him, just saying

        Loading editor
    • ohhh...

        Loading editor
    • Timmyturngordon2013 wrote:
      I don't strongly dislike him, I just weakly dislike him, just saying

      You said Foop is your favorite villian...that confuses me a bit, since Foop is almost exactly like Anti-Cosmo!

        Loading editor
    • Weakly like 1%, so I dislike him 1%! Sorry if i confuse you again

        Loading editor
    • So this is what happens when your favorite character and hated character(s) are Anti-Fairies. Either way, stop it guys.

      But the weird thing is... Toot is on the hate list.

        Loading editor
    • strange ...



      because you like Foop?

        Loading editor
    • I know, it IS strange if I like AND strongly dislike Anti-Fairies. I just like Foop as a villian.

        Loading editor
    • I hate Vicky! She's a b!tch because she really hates Timmy! And I hate Sparky too! The episodes were better before that dog came! I wished the writers didn't created him in the first place! :/

        Loading editor
    • Favorites:

      1. Trixie (no specific reason)

      2. Timmy (he's so adventurous)

      3. Cosmo (he's so funny)

      4. Veronica (no specific reason)

      5. Poof (he's so adorbs)

      Hated:

      1. Vicky (she constantly tortures Timmy)

      2. Dark Laser (he wants to destroy the Earth not to mention Timmy)

      3. Francis (he's such a bully)

      4. Mr. Crocker (no specific reason)

      5. Tootie (she can be annyoing at times)

        Loading editor
    • Shynsweet wrote:
       And I hate Sparky too! The episodes were better before that dog came! I wished the writers didn't created him in the first place! :/

      Sparky's okay. He's not exactly one of my favorites. I didn't really like him when I first saw some episodes of him, but I eventually warmed up to him.

        Loading editor
    • PookaMustard wrote:
      But the weird thing is... Toot is on the hate list.

      Same

        Loading editor
    • Favorites : Tootie,Timmy,A.J,Veronica (because she secretly hates trixie!) Chester Vicky (rarley) Mrs.Turner Mr.Turner Tootie\Vicky's Mom Tootie\Vicky's Dad (They are really nice) Poof,Wanda,Cosmo ,Tammy, Tommy


      Hated : Trixie, Trixe's Dad, Dark Lazer

        Loading editor
    • Favorites: Timmy, Cosmo, Poof, Foop, Vicky, Norm, Anti-Cosmo, Tootie

      Hated: Fairy Council 

        Loading editor
    • Faves:

      1. Anti Cosmo and Foop (for obvious reasons...)

      2. Anti Wanda

      3. Poof

      4. Timmy

      5. Cupid

      6. Wanda

      7. Remy Buxaplenty (wish I had his millions!)

      8. Anti Sparky (He auta be good too!)

      (with the addition of Chloe - she'd be #9 on the list, because she'd be a lot like me - I'd bet Chloe will get along better with Mr. Crocker (but still dislike him... Plus, Jorgen (hopefully) will decide to have an anti fairy be Chloe's god-parent.. But Jorgen's a jerk, so that wouldn't happen, as he's discriminatory towards anti fairies.)

      Despised:

      1. Cosmo

      2. Poof

      3. Timmy

      4. Wanda

      5.  Vicky (or as I call her Icky Vicky)

      6. Crocker (It sometimes seems as though he's on drugs sometimes. HA!)

      7. Jorgen

      8. Sparky

      9. and any other villian.

      BTW.

      Anti Cosmo and Anti Wanda AND Foop, aren't really as bad as people make em out to be. They are obvs misunderstood, and just get jealous is all. Foop does NOT mean it when he wants to "destroy" Poof, he just can't stand when Poof gets the glory for not working hard for it, whereas Foop works hard, he inherites that from Anti Cosmo.

        Loading editor
    • Why are Poof and Timmy on both lists? 

        Loading editor
    • for those who hate Jorgen; Why do not you like this character? :(

        Loading editor
    • ITALIAN , I can't stand Jorgen, cause he's a jerk to everyone who is weaker than him. Which, they're not... Foop's the strongest one I know, but, yet he does not look it (Cute baby)

        Loading editor
    • Heeha wrote:
      Why are Poof and Timmy on both lists? 

        Because. 

      Poof's adorable, yet never speaks (Just says Poof poof) and everyone applauded that Every. Single. Day, while Foop can actually talk and never got applauded (In fact, they downright bullied him!)

      And Timmy, because he's kinda mean to some people that don't deserve it. Also, Timmy is just like Cosmo. But... Timmy's hilarious and got totally hot in live action (Drake Bell.)

        Loading editor
    • You can't have a character be your favorite and least favorite at the same time. If either of these characters were really favorite, you wouldn't get so upset over relatively small things. 

      Why would anyone appluad Foop? He's evil

        Loading editor
    • TOP TEN FAVORITES: (Didn't rank them, just didn't fell like writing descriptions for each one. It is also just hard to choose.)

      Also if there are villains on this list it means I like how good of an antagionist they are. Not what they do to the main characters.

      Timmy

      Cosmo

      Wanda

      Vicky

      Anti Cosmo

      Anti-Wanda

      Trixie

      HP & Sanderson

      Tootie

      Cupid


      LEAST FAVORITES: (These ones are ranked)

      1. Sparky: He needs to go, he is annoying, not funny, pointless, and ruined everything.

      2. Mama Cosma: I never liked her, ever since she appeared in Apartnership! When I was about 7 yeard old I just hated her guts, all she did was try to split up Cosmo and Wanda, and their love story sucked me into the show in the first place in 1998.

      3. Mr. Crocker: Used to be a feared villain and a real threat, he was complex and scary at times. Now he is overused and not funny, he is just flat our childish by this point.

      4. Dark Laser: Darth Vader ripoff, should have been a one-time villain.

      5. Foop: Was a good villain at first, but wore off over time just like Crocker did. Anti-Cosmo's idea of "Conquering the universe as a family." should have been taken seriously, would have made a good episode. But now he just walks around solo making nothing but diaper jokes.

      6. Dad: Again, was a good character in the beginning. He was funny and actually acted like a parent, now he acts like Timmy is nonexistent and is overused and got dumber as the seasons went on. Also their names should be revealed already, calling him Timmy's Dad just isn't funny like it used to be.

      7. Mom: Same reasons for Dad

      8. Juandissimo: Never liked him either, flirting with Wanda like that in front of her husband like that always bothered me since he first debuted.

      9. Jorgen: Used to be serious and enforcing, but now he is just used as some cheap joke and is just a jerk to everyone.

      10. Missy: Shouldn't exist for obvious reasons.

        Loading editor
    • Fernfall55 wrote:

      LEAST FAVORITES: (These ones are ranked)

      1. Sparky: He needs to go, he is annoying, not funny, pointless, and ruined everything.

      2. Mama Cosma: I never liked her, ever since she appeared in Apartnership! When I was about 7 yeard old I just hated her guts, all she did was try to split up Cosmo and Wanda, and their love story sucked me into the show in the first place in 1998.

      3. Mr. Crocker: Used to be a feared villain and a real threat, he was complex and scary at times. Now he is overused and not funny, he is just flat our childish by this point.

      4. Dark Laser: Darth Vader ripoff, should have been a one-time villain.

      5. Foop: Was a good villain at first, but wore off over time just like Crocker did. Anti-Cosmo's idea of "Conquering the universe as a family." should have been taken seriously, would have made a good episode. But now he just walks around solo making nothing but diaper jokes.

      6. Dad: Again, was a good character in the beginning. He was funny and actually acted like a parent, now he acts like Timmy is nonexistent and is overused and got dumber as the seasons went on. Also their names should be revealed already, calling him Timmy's Dad just isn't funny like it used to be.

      7. Mom: Same reasons for Dad

      8. Juandissimo: Never liked him either, flirting with Wanda like that in front of her husband like that always bothered me since he first debuted.

      9. Jorgen: Used to be serious and enforcing, but now he is just used as some cheap joke and is just a jerk to everyone.

      10. Missy: Shouldn't exist for obvious reasons.

      As the seasons went on, Mom became a CIA agent, spy, great cook, stronger than Dark Laser, and able to fix Timmy's life in one day. I dont get why people lump them together. Mom is great.

      Also, Missy is best ship, I couldnt care less about Trixie and Tootie *puts up blast shields*

      Old Jorgen was incredibly boring.

      I agree that Crocker is bad, but Foop and Dark Laser I also like. Foop is still certainly menacing.

        Loading editor
    • Favorite characters Cosmo, Chloe, Wanda and Timmy.


      Dislikes Blonda,  AJ, Remy, Mrs. Turner, Jorgen (sometimes) and Head Pixie

        Loading editor
    • SpongeNickFan1200
      SpongeNickFan1200 removed this reply because:
      Fake
      14:40, May 23, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Favorite- Poof (Before he talked. I hate his new voice!)

      Spawn From The Depths Of Hell- Chloe (She is a FREAKING MARY SUE)

        Loading editor
    • Samipiplup wrote:

      Spawn From The Depths Of Hell- Chloe (She is a FREAKING MARY SUE)

      She really isnt. She's impulsive, intimidating, a pushover and an overacheiver.

        Loading editor
    • Favorite: Chloe Chompy Chompy wife and Sparky Bad: Poof crocker Doombringer Vicki

        Loading editor
    • I hate Trixie, Crocker, and Timmy's parents!

        Loading editor
    • Favorite: Cosmo, Schnozmo, Timmy, Chloe, Crocker, Poof, and Foop

      Least Favorite: Trixie I guess...I don't really hate any one actually!

        Loading editor
    • Favorite: Chloe

      Least Favorite: None, I like all the characters in the show.

        Loading editor
    • SpongeNickFan1200 wrote:
      I update my list

      Good:

      1. Poof
      2. Anti-Cosmo
      3. Jorgen Von Strangle
      4. Mr. Turner
      5. Cosmo
      6. Wanda
      7. Timmy Turner
      8. Crimson Chin
      9. Mark Chang
      10. Head Pixie

      Bad: Sparky

      Edit; Jorgen was once my favorite character, but now I also found a little obnoxious, so it is third (Always a great character)

      Head Pixie tenth because I don't like his plans before of he met Anti-Cosmo

      I'm the only that nominated The Crimson Chin and Mark Chang?

        Loading editor
    • Favourites:

      1. Princess Mandie (Marry me!...OR DIE!!)

      2. Mark Chang (No problem brah!)

      3. Timmy Turner

      4. Cosmo

      5. Wanda

      6. Dad

      7. Denzel Crocker

      Least Favourites : 

      1. Dentist and his son

      2. Catman

      3. Crimson Chin

        Loading editor
    • SpongeNickFan1200 wrote:
      I update my list

      Good:

      1. Poof

      He rose from a demanding infant to a little demanding child who can speak

      2. Anti-Cosmo

      Intelligent and cool

      3. Jorgen Von Strangle

      Cool, but a little obnoxious

      4. Mr. Turner

      Similar to Homer Simpson, but a little obnoxlous

      5. Cosmo

      He has a very depth history

      6. Wanda

      She has a very depth history

      7. Timmy Turner

      The protagonist

      8. Crimson Chin

      A Superhero

      9. Mark Chang

      is one of the reasons why in The Fairly OddParents a year passes every 86-87 episodes (I don't like believe "Timmy's Secret Wish!")

      10. Head Pixie

      Anti-Cosmo's friend, but i don't like his plans

      Bad (Only the Top 5):

      1. Foop

      He wants to kill Poof

      2. Vicky

      She wants to kill Timmy

      3. Sparky

      He almost killed Timmy

      4. Princess Mandie

      In reality, she wants to kill Mark

      5. Denzel Crocker

      Just like Vicky, Crocker hurts Timmy, not only to him but also to his fairies


      Add the reasons

        Loading editor
    • I do not know if Dark Laser is among those good or bad among those

      Because it is good:

      Cool

      Why is it bad:

      Too violent and would kill Timmy

      In any case, if it is Good not would Ranked

        Loading editor
    • SpongeNickFan1200
      SpongeNickFan1200 removed this reply because:
      other edit
      13:03, April 25, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • SpongeNickFan1200 wrote:
      I update my list

      Good:

      1. Jorgen Von Strangle

      Cool, right, but a little obnoxious

      2. Poof

      He rose from a demanding infant to a little demanding child who can speak

      3. Anti-Cosmo

      Intelligent and cool


      4. Crimson Chin

      A Superhero

      5. Mark Chang

      is one of the reasons why in The Fairly OddParents a year passes every 86-87 episodes (I don't like believe "Timmy's Secret Wish!"), and he does the partys

      6. Mr. Turner

      Similar to Homer Simpson, but a little obnoxlous and boring

      7. Timmy Turner

      The protagonist and the same reason Mark Chang, but a little obnoxlous

      8. Cosmo

      He has a very depth history (One Season)

      9. Wanda

      She has a very depth history (One Season)

      10. Head Pixie

      Anti-Cosmo's friend, but i don't like his plans

      Bad (Only the Top 5):

      1. Foop

      He wants to kill Poof

      2. Vicky

      She wants to kill Timmy

      3. Sparky

      He almost killed Timmy

      4. Princess Mandie

      In reality, she wants to kill Mark

      5. Denzel Crocker

      Just like Vicky, Crocker hurts Timmy, not only to him but also to his fairies

      Edit, I think I'm safe because I checked my contributions (the new and old account)

        Loading editor
    • SpongeNickFan1200 wrote:
      SpongeNickFan1200 wrote:
      I update my list

      Good:

      3. Jorgen Von Strangle

      Cool, right, but a little obnoxious

      2. Poof

      He rose from a demanding infant to a little demanding child who can speak

      3. Anti-Cosmo

      Intelligent and cool


      4. Crimson Chin

      A Superhero

      5. Mark Chang

      is one of the reasons why in The Fairly OddParents a year passes every 86-87 episodes (I don't like believe "Timmy's Secret Wish!"), and he does the partys

      6. Mr. Turner

      Similar to Homer Simpson, but a little obnoxlous and boring

      7. Timmy Turner

      The protagonist and the same reason Mark Chang, but a little obnoxlous

      8. Cosmo

      He has a very depth history (One Season)

      9. Wanda

      She has a very depth history (One Season)

      10. Head Pixie

      Anti-Cosmo's friend, but i don't like his plans

      Bad (Only the Top 5):

      1. Foop

      He wants to kill Poof

      2. Vicky

      She wants to kill Timmy

      3. Sparky

      He almost killed Timmy

      4. Princess Mandie

      In reality, she wants to kill Mark

      5. Denzel Crocker

      Just like Vicky, Crocker hurts Timmy, not only to him but also to his fairies

      Edit, I think I'm safe because I checked my contributions (the new and old account)

      So Jorgen's your #1 again?

        Loading editor
    • Yes, I will not change idea soon

        Loading editor
    • SpongeNickFan1200 wrote:
      Yes, I will not change idea soon

      Okay.

        Loading editor
    • SpongeNickFan1200 wrote:
      I update my list

      Good:

      1. Jorgen Von Strangle

      Cool, right, but a little obnoxious

      2. Poof

      He rose from a demanding infant to a little demanding child who can speak

      3. Anti-Cosmo

      Intelligent and cool

      4. Crimson Chin

      A Superhero

      5. Mark Chang

      is one of the reasons why in The Fairly OddParents a year passes every 86-87 episodes (I don't like believe "Timmy's Secret Wish!"), and he does the partys

      6. Mr. Turner

      Similar to Homer Simpson, but a little obnoxlous and boring

      7. Timmy Turner

      The protagonist and the same reason Mark Chang, but a little obnoxlous

      8. Cosmo

      He has a very depth history (One Season)

      9. Wanda

      She has a very depth history (One Season)

      10. Head Pixie

      Anti-Cosmo's friend, but i don't like his plans

      Bad:

      1. Foop

      He wants to kill Poof

      2. Vicky

      She wants to kill Timmy

      3. Sparky

      He almost killed Timmy

      4. Princess Mandie

      In reality, she wants to kill Mark


        Loading editor
    • SpongeNickFan1200 wrote:

      SpongeNickFan1200 wrote:
      I update my list

      Good:

      1. Jorgen Von Strangle

      Cool, right, but a little obnoxious

      2. Poof

      He rose from a demanding infant to a little demanding child who can speak

      3. Anti-Cosmo

      Intelligent and cool

      4. Crimson Chin

      A Superhero

      5. Mark Chang

      is one of the reasons why in The Fairly OddParents a year passes every 86-87 episodes (I don't like believe "Timmy's Secret Wish!"), and he does the partys

      6. Mr. Turner

      Similar to Homer Simpson, but a little obnoxlous and boring

      7. Timmy Turner

      The protagonist and the same reason Mark Chang, but a little obnoxlous

      8. Cosmo

      He has a very depth history (One Season)

      9. Wanda

      She has a very depth history (One Season)

      10. Head Pixie

      Anti-Cosmo's friend, but i don't like his plans

      Bad:

      1. Foop

      He wants to kill Poof

      2. Vicky

      She wants to kill Timmy

      3. Sparky

      He almost killed Timmy

      4. Princess Mandie

      In reality, she wants to kill Mark


      I see you like Mr. Crocker now. Cool.

        Loading editor
    • I like Crocker for what he did in "Abra-Catastrophe"!

        Loading editor
    • I deleted my comment, I was not completely honest, now I will not do a ranking, go to my user page I listed the characters I like and former

        Loading editor
    • You know, my favorite character of FOP is always changing; before the Timmy dad, then Jorgen, then Chester and A.J., then again Jorgen, then Poof, then Crocker, then Timmy and lately I like Crimson Chin

        Loading editor
    • Jorgen did stay a considerable while with you though.

        Loading editor
    • SpongeNickFan1200
      SpongeNickFan1200 removed this reply because:
      -
      15:20, August 4, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • SpongeNickFan1200
      SpongeNickFan1200 removed this reply because:
      -
      14:33, November 2, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • How can anyone hate COSMO! he lovable! 

      Best: Timmy, Foop, Cosmo, Wanda, Poof.


      Worst: SPARKY ( we don't need him), trixie ( she a brat) ( and all the popular kids)

      Chloe ( she funny...but i would hate if they keep her on the show)

        Loading editor
    • SpongeNickFan1200
      SpongeNickFan1200 removed this reply because:
      -
      13:58, November 9, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • Best:

      Jorgen (He is muscular, wise and the king of the fairies)

      Wanda (A good fairy godmother and intelligent)

      Poof (He increased from 0 years to 2 years and a half - My idea -)

      Dad Turner (Has things in common with Homer S. and Peter G.)

      Crimson Chin (He's a superhero)

      Mark Chang (He's funny)

      Anti-Cosmo and Foop (Two real evil!)

      Worst:

      Sparky (He's boring)

      Vicky (She torture Timmy)

      Crocker (A impatient teacher)

        Loading editor
    • I am a HUGE fan of Cupid! He is an overhated character. I hate Cosmo with a burning passion though

      LoveStruck727
        Loading editor
    • Cupid. Very odd choice indeed.

        Loading editor
    • Updated list:

      Likes:

      1. Foop (reminds me a lot of Lisa Loud...)

      2. Anti Cosmo (Like Foop, is also extremely intelligent!!)

      3. Anti Sparky (the coolest dog ever!!)

      4. Anti Wanda (Funny foodie who eats with her feet!!)

      5. Timmy (Good, cute kid who isn't boring.)

      6. Poof (cute. Nough said. Reminds me of Lily Loud..)

      7. Wanda (Not as dumb as Cosmo!!)

      8. Sparky (I miss him sooooo  much!!)

      9. Remy (Again.. I wish I had his millions.. Plus, he isn't all bad...)

      10. Tootie (May be geeky and stalker-ish... But she will grow out of that eventually, which is cool)

      11. Cupid (Very loving and kind.)

      12. AJ (Very smart like Lisa Loud)

      13. Chester (A loyal friend to Timmy)

      14. Trixie Tang (Popular.. But there is more to her than that...)

      Dislikes:

      1. Vicky (It's obvious.. The worst, most sadistic babysitter on the planet!! Is even WORSE than Lola Loud!!)

      2. Mr. Crocker (It's like he's on drugs or something.. "FAiRY GOdPareNTS!!!")

      3. Cosmo (The dumbest fairy in the universe!!)

      4. Chloe (Naive goody two shoes who thinks she is always right!! And how was she able to obtain fairy godparents, anyways, if she isn't that miserable?)

      5. Jorgen (Harsh fairy dictator; always expects those to follow Da Rules; loves people getting beat up, and pain and suffering..)

      6. Mr. & Mrs. Turner (Both idiotic nameless parents who could care less about Timmy...)

      7. Connie & Clark (They expect WAY too much from Chloe... Potentially the reason she is such a goody-goody, anyways..)

      8. Dark Laser (Is incredibly mediocore.. Always plots to destroy the Earth, even if the Earth is a necessary planet that is needed to make then Solar System survive.. And, besides, what kinda specimen is he? A toy robot, presumably.. And his obsession with Flipsie has gone on too long..)

      9. Timmy (I don't dislike him too much, but he is wicked selfish and naive...)

      10. Poof (Again, I don't dislike him too much.. But he has had lots of attention attracted to him, when really Foop needs the attention.. And he is speechless, and can never seem to grow up..)

      11. Anti Wanda (Again, I don't dislike her too much, either.. But she is VERY daft and naive at times, as well..)

      12. Anti Sparky (Again, I don't dislike him too much, either.. But in his only episode, he was very mean and harsh towards poor Foopie!!)

      13. The Anti Fairy Council (They can be very mean and abusive towards poor Foop..)

      14. The Pixies (Very, very boring as heck. Nough said..)

        Loading editor
    • Favorites:

      Timmy Turner

      Cosmo & Wanda (Early Seasons)

      Chloe Carmichael (Sometimes)

      Hated:

      Cosmo & Wanda (Later Seasons)

      Chloe Carmichael (Sometimes)

      Most of the supporting characters

        Loading editor
    • MOVEDACCOUNT
      MOVEDACCOUNT removed this reply because:
      I just changed my opinion
      13:20, April 22, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • Favorite: Timmy, Poof, and Sparky, Hate: Cosmo, Chole, Vicky, Tootie, and Crocker. 

        Loading editor
    • Favorites:

      • Jorgen (He's a wise, cool boss, I love as he beats weakest fairies, and I love his songs)
      • Timmy (He is like me when I was a kid)
      • Cosmo and Wanda (I love their love story)
      • Poof (He is cute)
      • Crocker (He had an unhappy childhood)
      • Vicky (She is a great villain)
      • Chester (He is funny)
      • Norm the Genie (I like the genies)
      • Flappy Bob (He has an unhappy life and he is a underrated character)
      • Foop (A better version of Stewie from Family Guy)

      Least Favorites:

      • Chloe (I hate her because she ruined the show and replaced Jorgen)
      • Sparky (I find he a useless character, but it did not really ruin the show like Chloe did)
      • Tootie (She is too crazy)
      • Trixie (I do not like fan art on her, she's doing things that are too inappropriate for a kids's show)
      • Veronica (She hates Timmy for no reason and she is a useless character)
      • Turbo Thunder (I do not know why)
      • Nega-Timmy (He is a vampire)
      • Kevin Crocker (A rip-off of Kovu from the Lion King II)
      • Britney Britney (Unnecessary character)
      • Mrs. Doombringer (She scratched the blackboard)
        Loading editor
    • A Wikia Contributor ITALIAN's return wrote:

      • Mrs. Doombringer (She scratched the blackboard)

      Heh. That was a funny one.

        Loading editor
    • Favorites:

      1. Cosmo (because he is an extremely simple character with simple attitudes and actions.)
      2. Anti-Cosmo
      3. Norm the Genie
      4. Mr. Crocker

      Hated:

      1. Timmy (because he is extremely complex, with complex attitudes and actions, opportunistic and intolerant of high levels, and low self-esteem very high.)
      2. Wanda (because she is extremely complex, with complex attitudes and actions, opportunistic and intolerant of high levels, and low self-esteem very high.)
      3. Timmy's parents
        Loading editor
    • Liked 1.Cindy 2.Wanda 3. Vicky Hated 1.Chloe 2.Kevin Crocker 3.Dark Laser

        Loading editor
    • Liked characters  1 Timmy, because he shows to have allot of friends, 2 Chloe, because she wants to learn how to care for the feelings of other people, 3 Timmy's Dad, because he was being the main problem for Chloe as the rich jerk, 4 Wanda, because she likes choclate, and 5 Cosmo, because he's the Partrick of the fairly OddParents.

      Hated characters 1 Tootie, becace she alomst told Mr. Crocker that she had fairy god parents on her birthday, 2  Dark laser, because he's a Star Wars reference, 3 Missy, because she's a mary sue, 4 Trixie, because she wants attention to much and she's as crazy as Veronica, and 5 Veronica, because she wants to be like Trixie and she hates Timmy for no reason.

        Loading editor
    • Loved all main characters and least favorite is major characters.

        Loading editor
    • I would like to update my list because I had previously chosen random characters.

      Favorites

      1. Jorgen: I love his tanned physical appearance and his muscles, he's a character that inspires me because he proves to be a real man given his rigidicy, and it's fun that he beats the weakest
      2. Timmy: Because he is the protagonist, and I am sorry that he must to lives his unhappy childhood.
      3. Crocker: Just like Timmy, Crocker also had an unhappy childhood, and he became a sad adult, he's not a villain, he's a mentally ill person, I think he's a very innocent character.
      4. Cosmo and Wanda: I put them in the same position because they are together, they are Timmy's helpers, and they do a good job for helping him, and I also like their love story.
      5. Poof: He's a very interesting character, he's a newborn but he has Wanda's intelligence, and it's a shame he can not shows his intelligence by being a newborn.

      Least Favorites:

      1. Tootie: From annoying to Timmy and looking for him everywhere, any episode in which she appears is ruined because of his madness towards Timmy.
      2. Chloe: She is too perfect and has to share fairies with Timmy for no reason.
      3. Remy Buxaplenty: He should be friends with Timmy instead of being jealous of the fact that he too has fairy godparents.
      4. Vicky: Do I have to specify?
        Loading editor
    • A Wikia Contributor ITALIAN's return wrote: I would like to update my list because I had previously chosen random characters.

      Favorites

      1. Jorgen: I love his tanned physical appearance and his muscles, he's a character that inspires me because he proves to be a real man given his rigidicy, and it's fun that he beats the weakest
      2. Timmy: Because he is the protagonist, and I am sorry that he must to lives his unhappy childhood.
      3. Crocker: Just like Timmy, Crocker also had an unhappy childhood, and he became a sad adult, he's not a villain, he's a mentally ill person, I think he's a very innocent character.
      4. Cosmo and Wanda: I put them in the same position because they are together, they are Timmy's helpers, and they do a good job for helping him, and I also like their love story.
      5. Poof: He's a very interesting character, he's a newborn but he has Wanda's intelligence, and it's a shame he can not shows his intelligence by being a newborn.

      Least Favorites:

      1. Tootie: From annoying to Timmy and looking for him everywhere, any episode in which she appears is ruined because of his madness towards Timmy.
      2. Chloe: She is too perfect and has to share fairies with Timmy for no reason.
      3. Remy Buxaplenty: He should be friends with Timmy instead of being jealous of the fact that he too has fairy godparents.
      4. Vicky: Do I have to specify?

      Chloe actually has a reason because how her parents are pressuring her is through her eyes she's been taught by them to do the exact same thing that they do, looking at the big picture and to not be concerned with the little things, this has been brought straight down to the point where she lacks in understanding feelings. And she needed to learn how to care just by understanding Timmy's feeling.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, thats what they actually mean by her being Timmy's oppiste is that Chloe doesn't understand feelings.

        Loading editor
    • Timmy = Understandning

      Chloe = Not understanding, ok that makes sense.

        Loading editor
    • I get what you mean there Cartoon Cartoons 

        Loading editor
    • Now i also hate Crocker's mother, she was annoying in Season 9 IMO.

      Those are my least favorites:

      1. Tootie

      2. Dolores Day Crocker

      3. Chloe

      4. Timmy (sometimes)

      5. Vicky

      6. Mrs. Turner

      7. Foop (sometimes)

      8. Catman

      9. Mark Chang (sometimes)

      10. Mr. Turner (sometimes)

        Loading editor
    • The feeling is mutual everybody.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.