- Every member of The Carnies is a fairy, except the Alligator Man, apparently.
- It's revealed that Timmy's parents can't get fancy stuff like the Dinklebergs because they spend their money on Timmy.
- This episode has a rare occurrence of killing being depicted on the show, when Mr. Dinkleberg's fancy grill slaughters a living cow into four steaks.
- One of the carnies appears to be an elderly man wearing a cape. It is unknown what has Timmy done that made him get angry at him.
- However, judging by the equipment that surrounds him, and the bowling pin he holds, he might be a juggler, considering that he was mad at Timmy taking his spotlight as one.
- The Grass is Greener - This episode's title refers to the proverb, "The grass is always greener on the other side".
- Beauty and the Beast - When Timmy wishes to see what his parents were doing, Wanda poofs up a magic mirror, making a reference to Maleficient' enchanted mirror.
- At one scene, Timmy is seen standing on his dad's hand, his size is not much bigger than a melon.
- Vicky is listed in the cast credits to this episode despite her lack of an appearance.
- This implies that Vicky was originally going to make an appearance in this episode, but was cut at the last moment.
- At once scene. the bearded lady's wand is blue.
- Cosmo saying food tastes better with rabies.
- Everything exploding in Mr. Turner's face.
- Strong Man saying "What's the word?". Timmy says the word Strong Man was about to say and Strong Man becomes annoyed and unhappy by this.
- Timmy: There's only one thing I can do.
- Cosmo: I'll get the monkey and the trampoline!
- Timmy: Well, I ran away from home and I have a fifth grade education!
- Carny: You could be overqualified, but I'll give you a shot.
- Cosmo: Try a tasty possum on a stick!
- Wanda: But Timmy, you can't be a carny.
- Cosmo: Wanda's right. You don't have the skills. You've never even been to prison.
- Cosmo: Who wants candy coated cockroach?
- Timmy: Hey, my home!
- Dad: I miss Timmy!
- Mom: I miss Timmy!
- Mom and Dad: We miss Timmy!
- Dad: In your face, Dinkleberg!
- Timmy: Yeah! What he said!
- Cosmo:(has just been grabbed by Mr. Turner by the ear) Don't forget the rabies! Everything tastes better with rabies! Yay rabies!
- Flawin: Carnies style!
- Although this episode premiered in 2003, it was produced in 2002 according to the credits.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.