- ...that Princess Mandie succeeded in marrying Mark Chang, only to reveal that she really just wanted to take over Yugopotamia? ("King Chang")
- ...that the popular kids have a personal bouncer that tosses away any unpopular kids, and works for ten year olds because he never graduated college? ("Mind Over Magic")
- ...that Mr. Crocker was babysat in his childhood by a babysitter that resembled Vicky, and was tormented to the point of receiving Fairy Godparents for it just like Timmy Turner was? ("The Secret Origin of Denzel Crocker")
- ...that it was Cosmo who gave birth to Poof, not Wanda, because fairy males are the ones that become pregnant and give birth. ("Fairly Odd Baby")
- ...that Cosmo never went to Spellementary School, Driving School, or Parenting School? ("Spellementary School")
Type the following code in between the <choose> tags. (<!--FIRST DYK BEGINS--> and such)
<option>...did you know that? (''"[[Source Episode]]"'')</option>
Try to keep an even amount of choices between each of the five bullets. No more than five bullets (five DYK entries) may be displayed at a time.
Make sure the <option> and </option> tags precede and follow the DYK entry, and to place the entry in between the <choose> and </choose> tags or else they won't be randomly displayed.