|The Fairly OddParents episode transcript|
|"Teeth For Two"|
|Airdate:||February 17, 2005|
- Mrs. Turner: Timmy! Time to help me in the garden!
- (Timmy kicks the back door of the house open and helps her)
- Mrs. Turner: Thanks, Timmy!
- Timmy: (spits out dirt) well it's not my favorite chore, but it's better than cleaning dirt out of the gutters!
- (Timmy flashes back to Mr. Turner on the roof of the house.)
- Mr. Turner: Time to help me clean the gutters, Timmy! (grabs Timmy and puts his head in the gutters) Try to stop puking!
- (back in the present, Mrs. Turner drops Timmy after realizing her garden is ruined)
- Mrs. Turner: Oh no! My garden is ruined! But why? (looks down and sees Timmy's buck teeth wiggling.) Sweetie, your baby teeth are finally loose! You're growing up, and that means I'm getting old! Ahhhhhhhhh! I better do something that makes me feel young! (turns and sees a red sports car in the Dinkleberg's driveway and jumps in the car and drives away.][cuts to Timmy in his room looking at his teeth in a mirror.)
- Timmy: Woohoo! My teeth are loose! No longer can they call me Buck Finn, or the Toothinator.
- Cosmo: Or Bucktooth McBeaverFace! Ahahahahaha! (Wanda glares at him.) Not me I would never call him that. (Wanda smiles at him.)