Revision as of 05:10, January 4, 2015
- Wanda: Good morning, sport! Hmm, why are you sleeping by a mailbox?
- Timmy: [to his fairies] Wait, you guys got invited to Trixie's party? She doesn't even know you exist!
- Cosmo: We could say the same thing about you.
- Wanda: Don't worry Timmy, I bet Trixie didn't invite a lot of people to her party.
- Mr. Turner: Like everyone else in town, we got invited to Trixie's costume party! I'm going as a beautiful woman!
- (Mr. Turner puts on a costume of Mrs. Turner, who in turn puts on a costume of Mr. Turner)
- Mrs. Turner: So am I!
- (Timmy's parents laugh and leave)
- Timmy: I can't believe even my parents are going. Why wasn't I invited!?
- Cosmo: I don't know Timmy, you're a great guy. Check out this chart of your awesome attributes!
- Timmy: It's blank.
- Cosmo: Yeah, that could be the problem.
- Timmy: You know Mark, this party is the perfect opportunity for you to ditch the iFake and go as yourself. I mean, your Yugopotamian form would be the perfect costume!
- Mark Chang: Mark Chang in the buff? In the raw? Au naturel? Brah, that's genius! Your welcome to hang out here while I'm at the par-tay, just mess the place up before you leave. Laters!
- Wanda: I love costume parties! It's the one time we can go out as ourselves without anybody knowing we're-
- Mr. Crocker: FAIRIES!
- Mrs. Turner: This should be a great evening.
- Mr. Turner: No Timmy, and free shrimp! It'll be awesome!
- (Mr. and Mrs. Turner meet Trixie)
- Mrs. Turner: Hey, that's a great costume! You look just like a bratty stuck up snotty little rich girl.
- (Trixie glares them and Mr. and Mrs. Turner are carried out by security)
- Mr. and Mrs. Turner: Nooo!
- Trixie Tang: Thanks for coming everyone, now have fun while I mingle politely and criticize everyone's costumes.
- (Trixie walks past Chester, A.J., Sanjay, Elmer, Vicky, the Mayor of Dimmsdale, Chompy, and Mark Chang)
- Trixie: Lame. Boring. Boring. Lame.
- (Trixie encounters a Transformer that shape shifts in front of her)
- Trixie: So last year.
- Trixie: Come on, people! Where's the costume that's going to WOW me?
- (Timmy, costumed as Rex Perfection, makes his entrance, his smile brings someone's dead plant costume to life)
- Trixie: Wow, as we snooty rich girls say, he's new boyfriend handsome!
- (Trixie floats down the stairs to Timmy)
- Timmy: Greetings, fair maiden. I'm Rex Perfection, but you can call me... Rex Perfection!
- Trixie: Rex, your hand is so...
- (Timmy's iFake malfuctions, turning him into a giant gorilla)
- Trixie: Hairy!?
- Mr. Crocker: [noticing Rex Perfection] Boy that kid's perfect, as we say in my business, he's gym teacher handsome.
- Trixie: [Rex Perfection changes into Mark while she's kissing him] Eww, get away ugly loser! You're Mr. Crocker hideous!
- Mr. Crocker: I heard that!
- Mark Chang: And then I said... the Aristocrats!
- (Mark and his entourage laugh and then Timmy costumed as Mark bumps into him)
- Mark Chang: Awesome cost-u-may dude! As we say on my planet, you're Mark Chang handsome! Wait a minute...
- Timmy: Mark, you've got to help change me back!
- Mark Chang: And leave my harem, are you nuts?
- (The girls Mark Chang is with unzip their costume, revealing themselves to be middle aged men)
- Mark Chang: Perhaps I could spare a moment or two.
- Timmy: So you really wanted me at your party?
- Trixie: Of course I did! You're dreamy!
- (She unzips her costume to reveal it's really Tootie)
- Tootie: Now pucker up, lover boy! Mwah mwah mwah mwah mwah-
- Timmy: Ahh! Guys, a little help!?
- (Cosmo and Wanda raise their wands and Tootie is launched away by one of Trixie's traps)
- Tootie: Ahh! I don't care what my therapist says, I will always love you Timmy Turner!
- Timmy: Trixie, any chance you really are happy I came to your party?
- (Trixie pulls back a lever and Timmy is launched by Trixie's trap)
- Timmy: Ahh! I don't care what my therapist says, I will always love you Trixie Tang!
- (Timmy lands in distant trash barrels with Tootie)
- Tootie: Hi Timmy! Mwah mwah mwah mwah mwah-
- Timmy: NOOOO!!!!!! [episode ends]
- Timmy: I'm a prince! [grins and a plant grows back] Time to celebrate as in the 16th century!
- Mr. Crocker: Where are you, Rex Perfection!
- Wanda: Cosmo, that's not adressed to us, it's addressed to Timmy. You made a mistake!!!
- Cosmo: Well I think the real mistake was asking the guy who can't read to get the mail.
- Chet Ubetcha: As they say in my business, that kid's weatherman handsome!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.