- It is revealed that Timmy had asked his dad one million times to go to the Dimmsdale Aquarium.
- Superman - The title card is a reference to Superman's symbol, and the plot of the episode is a reference to his origin.
- Cheerios - The name of the cereal Cosmo was disguised as "Cosmo-Os" is a spoof of the cereal brand.
- Apple Jacks - The name of the cereal Wanda was disguised as "Wanda Jacks" is a spoof of the cereal brand.
- Baby On Board - The "alien baby on board" sign is a clear reference of the "baby on board" sign.
- Characters taking a nap.
- Timmy trying to get Poof back to his parents, but he fails in each attempt and ends up getting into trouble.
- Animal hunters shooting people with tranquilizer darts. Cosmo, Mark Chang, and Timmy were tranquilized in this episode
- If you look closely at the market shelves, when Poof becomes a monster the cereals on the shelves are not the monster ones.
- Mrs. Turner's shopping cart disappears in several scenes.
- Poof wore Timmy's hat in this episode and Beach Blanket Bozos and had no problems with it. However, in School of Crock, he thinks that Timmy should get rid of his pink hat.
- How did Mr. Turner get a picture of Poof?. This goof was mentioned by Mr. Turner.
- Timmy: Okay Poof, show me... tree!
- Wanda: Oh hurry up Timmy, we miss our baby!
- Mr. Turner: Yeah! Super Baby is back!
- Mr. Turner: Super Baby away!
- Mr. Turner: Stay here away from your awesome brother and think about why you can't treat him like shark food.
- Mrs. Turner: And speaking of food, time to go shopping. But where do we buy food for a super baby?
- Mr. Turner: [angry] I know it's hard accepting a new member of the family, but come on, a deli slicer?!
- Mrs. Turner: [angry] Now, I don't want to see you trying to thinly slice your brother again.
- Mrs. Turner: [to Mark dressed as an alien mommy] Uh, are you Super Baby's mother?
- Timmy: Awesome, I'm a super son and a superhero. [Hunter blows a dart at his butt and Timmy falls asleep]