- This is the first time Vicky and Timmy work together as friends.
- First appearance of Elmer's Mom and Sanjay's Mom.
- This episode references that Vicky had a pet turtle. Although her mom told her that it ran away, while she was at summer camp, Vicky knew that was a lie, since turtles cannot run.
- Vicky claiming she 'doesn't mean to be mean, she just is' could be explained by the fact that, in Tiny Timmy!, her kindness never turns up to work inside her brain.
- Timmy's look in this episode is exactly similar to the look he made in ''Christmas Everyday!".
- Butch Hartman's daughter Sophia came up with this episode.
- Timmy and Vicky saying/writing "We hugged."
- Cosmo and Dad thinking that the things which women say are the opposite of what they mean, so Wanda's insults are compliments to him.
- Mr. Turner trying to save his wife and her friends from "apparent danger", and the latter constantly fooling him.
- Timmy never unwished his heat vision, so he could have used it to escape the cave.
- Although "Chip Off The Old Chip" and "Snow Bound" aired on November 21, 2003, they were actually made in 2002 according to the credits.
- This episode completed production on August 27, 2002.
- Vicky: (while talking to Timmy on an ice psychiatrist chair) And then when I was eight, my mom said my turtle ran away. But he didn't run away! Turtles can't run!!!
- Vicky: This all your fault!
- Timmy Turner: How's it my fault your the one who caused the avalanche?! You're the one who causes everything bad that happens to me!!
- Vicky: Well I... huh!? Wow it's so cold, the heat of my fury has finally cooled.
- (Timmy and Vicky enter in the lounge on their "snowboards.")
- Mrs. Turner: Timmy? Vicky? [the Yeti slides in, too] An abominable snowman?
- (The Yeti unmasks from a costume, revealing a big, beautiful muscular man)
- A.J.'s Mom: No, it's an ABDOMINAL snowman!
- Vicky: I can't help being mean all the time. It's just that I really am.
- Vicky and Timmy: The Abominable Snowman?!
- Vicky: I'm not The Abominable Snowman! I'm Vicky!
- Mr. Turner: Which means you're NOT Vicky!
- Vicky: AAAAHHHH!
- Vicky: You didn't save me from a monster! You saved me from a hot guy! And I will NEVER forgive you for that! (Vicky's yelling starts another avalanche)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.