(The episode starts with Timmy working frustratingly on his geography homework)
- Timmy: Man, this geography homework is impossible. Where's America?! All i can find in this stupid globe is USA!! (Pronounces U.S.A. as a single word rather than an acronym)
- Cosmo: Why don't you just wish for a super brain!
- Wanda: Uh, I wouldn't do that, sport. Remember the last time?
(Flashback to a school day, Mr. Crocker hands out test sheets to the students)
- Mr. Crocker: Okay, children, you have 12 minutes to finish that pop quiz. FAIRIES!!
- Timmy: Man, I can't fail this test. I wish I had a super brain!
(Timmy's wish has been granted -- SUPER-BRAIN!)
- Cosmo: Hey, isn't that the brain signal?
(The "brain signal" is a picture of a brain in a beacon light shining in the sky. The top of Timmy's head opens like a hatch, revealing a superhero brain.)
- Super-Brain: This looks like a job for... SUPER-BRAIN!!
(Super-Brain flies away, leaving Timmy just lying his head on his desk and drooling with a stupid look on his face)
- Wanda: I'll get a drool mop.
(Back to the present....)
- Mr. Turner: This is cubic Zirconium! It’s really inexpensive even though it looks like a real diamond! But don’t tell your mother.
- Mrs. Turner: Don’t tell me what?
- Mr. Turner: Uh, How much I love you?