Sleazy and Cheezy is a cat and mouse animated comedy that Timmy Turner watches on television with Poof. Sleazy is the cat, and Cheezy is the mouse. Sleazy is usually trying to catch Cheezy, who outwits him with explosives or household items.
Sleazy is a gray cat with white spots and blue pupils, while Cheezy is a little brown mouse with pink eyes. Cheezy also has long eye lashes, a trait of female characters, meaning Cheezy is possibly a girl. However, Timmy describes Cheezy as a male in the sentence, "He'll blow his whistle and some randomly heavy object will fall on Sleazy!", making the possibility impossible.
This television program is seen when Poof, Timmy Turner, and Cosmo were watching it in Timmy's room. After watching Sleazy and Cheezy commit violent acts, Poof began to imitate them on Cosmo and Timmy's dad, so Wanda poofed the television away. Poof, wanting to watch more of the show, turns Timmy and Vicky into Cheezy and Sleazy look-a-likes respectively.
- The show is clearly based on Tom and Jerry, a classic cat and mouse animation cartoon.
- The show is one of few show-within-a-show series to parody the Tom and Jerry series, the other one being Itchy and Scratchy from The Simpsons.
- A very similar parody of Tom and Jerry also appeared in "Channel Chasers" called Ted and Jimmy.
- Sleazy looks like Dudley and/or Kitty from T.U.F.F. Puppy, another animated show by Butch Hartman.
- When Cheezy blows the whistle and a heavy ton falls out of the sky it might be a reference to the 1949 MGM cartoon "Bad Luck Blackie".
- The end card is a reference to the Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies shorts by Warner Bros., in which the end card was somewhat like a yellow target. A similar end card appeared at the end of "Channel Chasers", but is a series of purple squares, and not yellow circles.
- This is the second Tom And Jerry reference the show made. The first one was Ted and Jimmy.
- This also parodies Herman and Katnip, a series of cartoons produced by Famous Studios between 1952 and 1959. The original negatives are stored by Viacom and so far has not received an uncut release with original titles.