Unlike the Fairies, Pixies treat their magical powers as a business. Their known primary goal is to control Fairy World and Earth, and possibly the rest of the universe. All of their evil schemes are thwarted by Timmy Turner and his fairy godparents, Cosmo and Wanda (and later their son, Poof).
All of the Pixies reside in Pixie World, and they are all lead by their leader, the Head Pixie, also known as H.P. Sanderson, he seems to be second in command, and almost always appears by H.P.'s side.
In School's Out!: The Musical, it is revealed that the Pixies are next in line in the wish granting business, and will take over if the children become the dominant species of Earth.
Pixies have magical cellphones in place of wands and their wings are square-shaped rather than circular when compared to fairies. They all speak in a gloomy, monotonous tone of voice, which usually lacks most (if not all) emotion. All shown Pixies are male.
They wear grey business suits with white undershirts and black ties, and have pointy grey hats. Their shoes are also black. All pixies aside from H.P. have square heads and wear black glasses.
- Pixies Inc.
- Wish Fixers
- School's Out!: The Musical
- Fairy Idol
- Fairly Odd Baby
- The Fairly Oddlympics
- One Man Banned (mentioned)
- Crocker of Gold (mentioned)
- Cosmonopoly (mentioned)
- Married to the Mom (mentioned)
- The Pixies are also a pun on the word, "pixel", a reference to whenever they grant a wish, instead of a poof, they make a pixelated ping sound.
- Cosmo was formerly an employee of Pixies, Inc., and was ranked 'Rice President'.
- Jorgen Von Strangle has been shown to abuse the Pixies frequently, and uses them as darts in Pixies Inc. (Dubbing them "Pointy-Headed Freaks".)
- Each episode in which they appear, Jorgen finds a different use for them as punishment for their corporate abuse.
- Despite their boring demeanor and monotone voice, both H.P. and Sanderson have been shown to be excellent rappers.
- In the video game, The Fairly OddParents: Clash with the Anti-World, Anti-Pixies appear. Anti-Pixies are the good guys of Anti-Earth, led by the Anti-Head Pixie.
- The Pixies resemble the Cogs from the online game Disney's Toontown Online, except for the fact of Cogs being robots, there are many, many facts the prove the resemblance like:
- Both Pixies and Cogs want to turn Earth/Toontown into a dull, grey, corporate wasteland.
- The Pixies home, Pixies Inc., is similar to the title given to a Cog Building if it was originally a Building with no name, COGS Inc.