Pixies are a species of magical creatures who are known to wield wish-granting magic as much as fairies or genies. In earlier seasons, they appeared as secondary or tertiary antagonists, much like the Anti-Fairies.
Unlike fairies, pixies treat magic just like a business, most of which involve the use of bureaucratic paperwork to grant wishes. They all speak in a gloomy, monotonous tone of voice, which usually lacks most (if not all) emotion. Their known primary goal is to control Fairy World and Earth, and possibly the rest of the universe. All of the Pixies reside in Pixie World, and they are all lead by their leader, the Head Pixie, also known as H.P. Sanderson, he seems to be second in command, and almost always appears by H.P.'s side.
Similar to fairies, pixies are human in appearance, albeit small in size, having bodies that are about the same size as children. Their wings are square-shaped rather than circular when compared to fairies. They wear grey business suits with white undershirts and black ties and have pointy grey hats. Their shoes are also black. All pixies aside from H.P. have square heads and wear black glasses.
Powers and Abilities
- Pixie Magic: Pixies are just as magical as fairies. As opposed to fairy magic, which is accompanied by a "poof," pixie magic makes a pixelated ping sound.
- Winged Flight: Like fairies, pixies possess wings that give them the ability to fly. Despite this, most pixies actually don't visibly flap their wings yet still can maintain flight.
- Pixies Inc.
- Wish Fixers
- School's Out!: The Musical
- Fairy Idol
- Fairly Odd Baby
- The Fairly Oddlympics
- One Man Banned (mentioned)
- Crocker of Gold (mentioned)
- Cosmonopoly (mentioned)
- Married to the Mom (mentioned)
- The pixies are also a pun on the word, "pixel", a reference to whenever they grant a wish, instead of a poof, they make a pixelated ping sound.
- All shown pixies have been male.
- Cosmo was formerly an employee of Pixies, Inc., and was ranked Rice President.
- In School's Out!: The Musical, it is revealed that the pixies are next in line in the wish-granting business, and will take over if the children become the dominant species of Earth.
- Jorgen Von Strangle has been shown to abuse the pixies frequently and finds a different use for them as punishment for their corporate abuse, first using them as darts in Pixies Inc. (dubbing them "Pointy-Headed Freaks").
- Despite their boring demeanor and monotone voice, both H.P. and Sanderson have been shown to be excellent rappers.
- In the video game, The Fairly OddParents: Clash with the Anti-World, anti-pixies appear. Anti-Pixies are the good guys of Anti-Earth, led by the Anti-Head Pixie.