- Mrs. Turner can speak Russian. It's likely that her parents were from Europe.
- Mrs. Turner was a secret agent and a double agent before Timmy was born.
- Britney Britney likes to swim in the ice, and also had plastic surgery (nose job).
- This marks Britney Britney's final physical appearance, as Nickelodeon retired the character because of the negative reputation of her real life counterpart, Britney Spears, back in the mid 2000s.
- Sylvester Calzone likes coconuts as revealed in his only speaking part in this episode. "eeygfeyfetdfedfedtfet Coconuts".
- Sylvester Calzone's second and last appearance.
- Chip Skylark likes to disco.
- Chip Skylark's final non-spoken physical appearance. Although pictures and mentionings continue on until "Scary GodCouple".
- This is considered along with Birthday Bashed the unofficial season finale, the official being Wishology.
- This marks the first appearance of a Timmy Turner robot, the second and last will be The Big Fairy Share Scare.
- The episode name is a pun on Omnipresent, which means being everywhere at the same time, the thing Timmy was trying to do.
- Also sprach Zarathustra - The background music played on the episode title card is similar to the 1897's Richard Strauss orchestra.
- 2001: A Space Odyssey - The background music played on the episode title card is also similar to the theme song of the 1968 film.
- Oktoberfest: The name Septemberfest is a reference to Oktoberfest, the world's largest beer festival, held annually in Munich, Germany.
- Pablo Picasso - The sculptor Wanda hired to make the ice sculpture is none other than the famous artist, Pablo Picasso.
- Timmy trying to avoid his mother while also getting something he needs for the party, but his mother somehow finds him due to something from her past.
- Characters talking about man skirts.
- Cosmo destroying the ice sculpture.
- In the title card, Mrs. Turner's hair is looked different as it looks similar to Jimmy Neutron's mom's hair.
- Juandissimo physically appears by Calzone and is punched by him, despite the rule that fairies are not supposed to be seen by real people.
- Sylvester Calzone is supposed to be a critic puncher, but he instead is given the title of a famous performer by Christy unless Calzone has more than one occupation.
- Cosmo: He said giant sandworm, right?
- Wanda: Oh no! It's the dadcam!
- Cosmo: I'm sorry, I couldn't see with the North Pole stuck on my face!
- Timmy: Ack! I'm wearing a skirt!
- Mrs. Turner: It's called a kilt! I'm wearing a skirt! And I think that kilt looks cute on you.
- Cosmo: Blah blah blah man with skirts!
- Russian Agent: We received your secret code, Timmy's Mom-ski!
- Dark Laser: Flipsie! We're going to Septimberfest!
- Mrs. Turner: I wish I could take you to a exciting place like Septimberfest, but I can't!
- Timmy: Did you just say "Septimberfest"?
- Mr. Turner: Now that's what I call crashing a party, son with blasting laser arms that I never knew you had.
- TimmyBot-9000: Man skirts rule!
- Britney Britney: Oh no, my new nose!
- Mr. Turner: You look different, are you a robot?
- TimmyBot-9000: Negative!
- Mr. Turner: Timmy, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
- Cosmo: Fire! I'll put it out! I'LL PUT IT OUT!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.