Mr. Crocker captured and stole these animals so that he could perform experiments on them using his DNA splicing machine called "Mother". He wanted to transform himself into the ultimate Fairy-catching animal using the best features of different animals to help him track and successfully capture fairies.
Animals for Crocker's experiment
- Armadillo - Needed for its armor which is magic-proof
- Bloodhound - Needed for its keen sense of smell
- Bee - Needed for its wings
- Chipmunk - Needed for its cheek pouches
- Persian cat - Needed for its fluffy hair, which Crocker thinks looks good
A few other animals were also in the lab, although they were not used by the experiment to create the Fairy catching animal. When Timmy Turner was attempting to turn Mr. Crocker back into normal, he changed into a few of these animals before returning to normal.
- 2 Rabbits
- 2 Flamingos
After Mr. Crocker was returned to normal, Timmy unleashed his lab animals on him and they attacked Crocker. Knowing the animals would need a home until he can get them all a proper home, Timmy brought them to his house where his parents thought they were part of an ultra high definition nature channel.