- This episode aired in Poland on June 23, 2011, before airing in the USA.
- This episode has Mr. Crocker as the main character instead of Timmy, Cosmo, Wanda, or Poof.
- This rest of Season 7 from this episode aired after Season 8 had premiered.
- This is the third time Mr. Crocker smiles on the title card, the first and second are Bad Heir Day and Crocker of Gold.
- Timmy is shown to be good at painting.
- Mrs. Turner is shown to have an interest in bowling.
- Apparently, Cosmo knows the Heimlich maneuver.
- The monsters that were seen in this episode are Bigfoot, Swamp Monster, a Chupacabras, a cyclops, and a griffin.
- Late-Night Talk Shows - The title card is a reference to the late-night talk shows, most likely The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.
- Black Lagoon Monster - The Swamp Monster is heavily based on Black Lagoon Monster.
- Apple - The symbol that appears in Mr. Turner's laptop is a parody of Apple's logo.
- The X-Files - One of Mr. Crocker's posters was of a UFO with the phrase "I Want To Believe", which is the tagline of the series.
- Barney & Friends - In Mr. Crocker's show's background, a giant purple dinosaur is seen which bears resemblance to Barney.
- When Mr. Crocker signed the contract, he signed it as "C. Crocker" which is inaccurate because his first name is Denzel which starts with a D.
- It is possible he did this to avoid any contractual obligations by saying later that it says "C. Crocker", not "D. Crocker".
- When Mr. Crocker's head was cut he was still able to talk even though his head is separated from him.
- Bigfoot was biting Mr. Turner, but when later Crocker went to hide in Timmy's closet, he was in there too.
- At the end of the episode, Crocker's eyebrows go over his lenses.
- Cosmo, Wanda, and Poof are wearing snorkels when they could've just turned into fish and it is revealed in Something's Fishy! that fairies can breathe under water.
- When Timmy was painting Cosmo, Wanda and Poof there were only two cans of paint, green and pink. It is unknown how he could paint Poof and the fairies' skin color if there were only two colors.
- Maybe Timmy used up all of the fairies' skin-colored paint and the purple paint.
- Crocker says that the Chupacabras come from Mexico instead of Puerto Rico where the chupacabra was first reported.
- Mr. Crocker does not know how a phone works and gets freaked out every time it rings, and then picks up something that is not a phone (stapler, a cup of coffee, etc.).
- Mr. Crocker's head being cut off, bouncing on the ground, and being used by Mrs. Turner as a bowling ball.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.