Arnold Schwartzengerman appears in the episode "Movie Magic" as the main role in Tad and Chad's film, Hamlet. Although the setting of the movie is meant to take place many centuries ago, Arnold is seen firing a laser gun while saying "To be or not to be... ANNIHILATED!", which is an obvious parody of the famous line of Shakespeare's "to be or not to be", causing explosions and committing other anachronisms. He also says "I'll be back.... with weapons" a parody of the Terminator's quote, "I'll be back" as the movie ends.
Arnold and the movie he stars in is meant to be a parody of the way Hollywood will often take historical literature and events, and then corrupt them with action and bad storytelling. The movie itself seems to have almost nothing to do with Hamlet except for character names, and focuses entirely on "Aww" ing the audience, which it succeeds in doing for everyone except Timmy Turner, who was more concerned that the movie would beat his in the Dimmadance Film Festival.
- He is a parody of Arnold Schwarzenegger, a famous Austrian actor and former governor of California. It should be noted that Arnold is Austrian, not German.
- The "German" part may come from the fact that Austrians speak German, as it's both their official and national language.
- It is ironic that this parody of the original actor was made since Jorgen Von Strangle is already the satire of the celebrity of the entire series.
- In the German version, Arnold Schwartzengerman speaks an Austrian dialect.
- In reality, Arnold Schwarzenegger also portrayed Hamlet in a film within the film Last Action Hero.
- He is similar to Jorgen Von Strangle, because both are parodies of Arnold Schwarzenegger