- (Inside the household)
- Rooster: Cock-a-doodle... whatever.
- (Inside Timmy's room. Cosmo and Wanda make a bored yawn)
- Timmy: (in his pajamas) Here we go. Another boring day....
- (Inside the kitchen)
- Dad: Sports, same. News, same. Weather - HEY!
- Timmy: What?
- Dad: (throws newspaper away) Same.
- (Timmy puts his head down; Timmy, Chester and A.J. at a boring day at school; Outside the schoolhouse)
- Timmy, Chester and A.J.: See ya.
- (Back at the house at night)
- Timmy: Man, this TV show sure is boring.
- (Cosmo and Wanda poof into soda and popcorn)
- Mom: (comes in the living room) Guess what boring movie we rented.
- Dad: (puts a VHS tape in) The boring dog who would shoot boring Hoop.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.